Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

hannah13 said:
Hi guys I had been doing pro points but going old School back to old point system as not losing on pp. I know the old system works. However I'm stuck in the 10's and can't wait to get out of them. How are you all doing ? What heights weights are you?

Hi. Can I join. Moving over to ww slowly from cd. Was 10-6.5 on Friday :) hoping to get down to 9-7 lowest. Can I ask what is the difference between the old points and new points? I only do online so not sure x

Hi old points you had a set amount each day I have 18, and no weeklies you had to save them up if going out etc. min allowed a day is 14 and can earn exercise things, but fruit etc had points so satsumas 2 for half a point etc like cereal etc it goes on calories sats of fat and fibre. The old way I lost every week. Some free foods still like veg and sugar free jelly etc.

Rkmriddell said:
Hi. Can I join. Moving over to ww slowly from cd. Was 10-6.5 on Friday :) hoping to get down to 9-7 lowest. Can I ask what is the difference between the old points and new points? I only do online so not sure x

Well done on the loss how you finding pro points.?

hannah13 said:
Hi old points you had a set amount each day I have 18, and no weeklies you had to save them up if going out etc. min allowed a day is 14 and can earn exercise things, but fruit etc had points so satsumas 2 for half a point etc like cereal etc it goes on calories sats of fat and fibre. The old way I lost every week. Some free foods still like veg and sugar free jelly etc.

Ah ok I see. Is there a points list somewhere for that? X

6lbs now! Getting impatient with myself! :D

hannah13 said:
Well done on the loss how you finding pro points.?

I'm only really just starting. Have been pointing alongside Cambridge step 3 but move across yesterday Altho still being slow with the carbs. Just adding a little more each day till my body gets used to it.

I think it's going to suit me though. I was a sw girl but have finally accepted that I'm firstly too greedy for free pasta etc and secondly freak out too much over hex and syns so I think ww should be perfect. I'm also reading some self help book things to try and work on my inner food issues though iykwim.

Have you been on long? How are you doing with it x

Hi all,

Have lost .5lbs over past 2 weigh ins, finding it hard going recently. Have had 2 really busy weekends with hens and birthday parties!! I find when I have something on, its hard to get back into the swing of it!
Have been on pp since january and its not that i'm sick of it but just have to really keep the head down now and get on with it!! :)

well i don't know what happened last week but i put 1lb on :cry:,back to 10 stone!

hoping it was just a blip cos i'm so close.
had no appetite this week at all,i've been forcing myself to eat.

hope you are all doing ok.

Rosie_Lee said:
well i don't know what happened last week but i put 1lb on :cry:,back to 10 stone!

hoping it was just a blip cos i'm so close.
had no appetite this week at all,i've been forcing myself to eat.

hope you are all doing ok.

Aw don't worry Rosie I'm sure you'll have a good loss next week.xxx

thanks hun, i hope so.

how r u doing tracy? xxx

Still with you all I'm 145.8lbs now so 5.9lb to go! x

back in the 9's again, i lost 2lb tonight :)

After 5 weeks of messing around and staying the same i eventually lost 2lb hoping to see the 9's very soon! X

Hi All - I was 10.11 on Friday and I am hoping to get myself into the 9's - even if I just sit at 9.13!!!! my weigh day is friday, so am hoping for a couple of pounds off, have been following propoints WW x

Hey Discolil, I'm with you :) I weighed in at 10st10lbs & would be happy even at 9st13lbs :p I weigh in on a Tuesday but might change it to a Friday - I'm doing mine from home :) xx

Hey Discolil, I'm with you :) I weighed in at 10st10lbs & would be happy even at 9st13lbs :p I weigh in on a Tuesday but might change it to a Friday - I'm doing mine from home :) xx

We can do this!!!!! I had the tiniest loss this week, which was really disapointing especially as it was week 1, so I was hoping for something big!!! - but I shall keep going!!! Hoping for a better weigh in this week to make up for it! (I'm doing mine from home too) x

Hey just can't seem to shift any lbs at all :(

Back