Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Hi!

I want to join. I got into the 9s last yr but now i'm way back in the tens!

Ideally want to be in the 8s but will take it one stone at a time! X

Hi I'm now 10.12. 1/2 although my target is 10.1 that's the top end of my bmi range and would like to get under!

I want to join tooooo i am hoping eventually to be in the 8s but currently 10st 5 so next goal is to be in the 9s for me. Hoping for a nice loss this week!!

Pound off now 10 11.5 going slowly !!

Im dying for tuesday to hurry up so i can weigh in! i went up a pound last week to 10st 2lb so i have been sssooooo good this week to try make it to the 9's before my holidays :)

1.5 off 10.10 now!

would like to get into the 9's too. im happy with my weight now, but want a few pounds lower to give room for comfort :) good luck peeps, harder getting into the lower stones x

10.9 another 1lb off and I used 39 of my weeklies.
Happy with a pound off as things have really slowed up now.

JUST (as you can see) JUST - got into the 9's - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :) xxx

10.7 now. Gradually losing the pounds!

Hello all , my heaviest has been 14st 12lb and my lightest has been 10st 3lb on my journey .... Then put on two stone after my sisters wedding. My last weigh at ww was 10 7lb before I hurt my back 3weeks ago. Been eating non stop of course since as iv been in bed. Swore I would never go back into the 11's again. Weighed yesterday morning at 10 st 13 3/4's so by the skin of my teeth I caught it in time and I'm pointing again .. Thrilled ... Here's to my journey to get to my lightest ever - 10st 2 1/2 lb !! I can do this :) I have a thread started in diary section xx good luck to everyone

Back