Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Hi Aishling good luck :)

I've just moved to Weight Watchers after doing Slimming World. I had an operation six weeks ago so for the past 3 or so months I stopped following SW since I was so preoccupied with health issues. But now I'm recovering well I've been eating more and more, so I want to stop myself before I gain too much! Decided to change to WW and give it a go, shake things up! Lost my groove with SW. I'm aiming for 10 stone 2 pounds first, as that would make an overall 2 stone loss, then 10 stone is the next goal. I was 10 stone 8 on Thursday when I signed up for WW online :)

I've just moved to Weight Watchers after doing Slimming World. I had an operation six weeks ago so for the past 3 or so months I stopped following SW since I was so preoccupied with health issues. But now I'm recovering well I've been eating more and more, so I want to stop myself before I gain too much! Decided to change to WW and give it a go, shake things up! Lost my groove with SW. I'm aiming for 10 stone 2 pounds first, as that would make an overall 2 stone loss, then 10 stone is the next goal. I was 10 stone 8 on Thursday when I signed up for WW online :)

Hey Ciara awe glad your recovery going well darlin :) I love Ww and after trying them all this is the only one that suited me xx
You should pop into , slimming clubs, weight watchers, food diarys , then subscribe to the first few posts in there and follow what's going on :) I only joined this last week and the women are brill and put up their food plans each day etc !! Mines called my last stone after 4years ... Or something close to that anyway xx come on over and follow x

You will get your 10 2 in no time xx

Hey Ciara awe glad your recovery going well darlin :) I love Ww and after trying them all this is the only one that suited me xx
You should pop into , slimming clubs, weight watchers, food diarys , then subscribe to the first few posts in there and follow what's going on :) I only joined this last week and the women are brill and put up their food plans each day etc !! Mines called my last stone after 4years ... Or something close to that anyway xx come on over and follow x

Cheers Aishling, thanks for all that! I'll go have a look around, will check yours out now :) x

10.6 now!!
I can see my goal approaching...

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum. Started WW at 13 stone and I'm 10st 7.5 now. On my way to the 9s. Hope everyone is well :)

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum. Started WW at 13 stone and I'm 10st 7.5 now. On my way to the 9s. Hope everyone is well :)

You're doing fab Jane, are u going to start a diary on here? X

I'm actually on my phone but I would like a proper look when I'm on my laptop later. I'll have a look :)

I'm actually on my phone but I would like a proper look when I'm on my laptop later. I'll have a look :)

It's called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' x

Thanks so much. Maybe I can get some inspiration :)

.5 off 10.5.5 now...

2.5 off 10.3 .....!!

2.5lbs off, I'm now 10st 6.5lbs.. my 5th silver 7! :D

10.2 now!!

Getting closer guys, I'm 10st 3.5lbs now. I had 2lbs off last week :)

I'm into the 9s! :D

Back