Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Another 3.5 lbs gone this week so I'm 11 stone 9.5 lbs. Surprised as I definitely had ALOT more syns this week!

If I somehow manage to lose another 3.5lbs next week I'll have first stone gone and be 1/3 of the way to goal!

Complete blow out meal last night with a gallon of wine. I think it was Lebanese but it could have been Moroccan (!) Straight back on it today. I've had spaghetti on toast for brunch, and I'm cooking a roast chicken for dinner - SW roast potatoes and loads of veg. Hope no one notices if I don't do yorkshire puddings. I love them but they'll break me!

I was 11st 5.5 last Monday, weigh in this evening but will still be in the 11s for a little while :)
Been really good but feel so bloated and just feel heavy! Not letting that ruin everything though, hopefully it's just a one off

I think the key is to just keep going. I am trying to plan my meals out a week in advance so that I don't have to panic eat which is what I normally do - or the other thing I do is forget I'm on a diet! I'm out three times this week because it's my birthday so I'm going to go really low on the syns till Thursday. Good luck tonight Samantha!

What's everyone's tips for the weeks they get 3lb etc off? :) x

Thank you Ted, I managed to lose 2lb :D

Well done Footy mum!!! I knew me joining here would make people run for the other team ahahaha!!!

Nataleev personally I can't say I do an awful lot different on my higher losses.. Last time I did slimming world I found going to bed early worked better for me and not sticking to the same food all the time.
Snack on speed rather than free if poss :)

After all that - I was so worried I'd put on - I lost 1lb. I'm happy with that though as it's the time of the month and I drank and ate like a fool last weekend.
I came on Tuesday night before weigh in and was worried I had put on too x I lost 1lb like yourself :)
Roll on next week, should both have great losses lol x

Thank you Ted, I managed to lose 2lb :D

Well done Footy mum!!! I knew me joining here would make people run for the other team ahahaha!!!

Nataleev personally I can't say I do an awful lot different on my higher losses.. Last time I did slimming world I found going to bed early worked better for me and not sticking to the same food all the time.
Snack on speed rather than free if poss :)
Well done x yes a woman was snacking on a punnet of grapes a day and there free but not speed so she maintained x

Another 3.5 lbs gone this week so I'm 11 stone 9.5 lbs. Surprised as I definitely had ALOT more syns this week!

If I somehow manage to lose another 3.5lbs next week I'll have first stone gone and be 1/3 of the way to goal!
Well done xx

What's everyone's tips for the weeks they get 3lb etc off? :) x
I usually keep.syns between 5-10 and drink loads of water and eat plenty of speed food with meals :)
That's my plan this week to getvmy club 10 award xx

Just weighed in and lost 1.5lb yay that takes me to 10st 12.5lbs :) :) :) now have to carry on and aim for next stone bracket which is going to be tough X
Yay xx well done xx Come on you can do this!!!!

Thanks hun, I once heard you earn your summer body in winter so the thought of that is motivating me when I start flagging X
Funnily enough that was mentioned in class this week x

After all that - I was so worried I'd put on - I lost 1lb. I'm happy with that though as it's the time of the month and I drank and ate like a fool last weekend.
I lost a lb too that week, lost another lb this week so currently 11.11

I stayed the same this week. I've been off plan this for a few days though so I'm not bothered. Kept getting dizzy spells on Friday. So I gave myself a few days off. Back on plan tomorrow.

Back