Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I stayed the same this week. I've been off plan this for a few days though so I'm not bothered. Kept getting dizzy spells on Friday. So I gave myself a few days off. Back on plan tomorrow.
Wouldn't worry to much especially after being off plan too, that's fab xx Hope you feel better now x

On Friday morning I weighed in and hadn't lost anything after sticking to it all week. I had my birthday on Friday so the whole weekend has been off plan. I'm straight back on it today though as if I just keep going something's got to give!

On Friday morning I weighed in and hadn't lost anything after sticking to it all week. I had my birthday on Friday so the whole weekend has been off plan. I'm straight back on it today though as if I just keep going something's got to give!
You will get there xx

my old consultant used to say if you'd been off plan for a few days that it's just water weight from the change in diet that you've gained and not 'fat weight' so if you get straight back on plan like you have done then no real damage will have been done. I hope she's right as I've a weekend coming up soon that has no chance of being on plan ;) fingers crossed for you X

Thanks lovely! I think last week I may have eaten too much rice and pasta. I thought I'd be clever and make batches of special fried rice with loads of veg and steak quorn and roasted veg pasta made with laughing cow light blue cheese. They were so delicious I ate LOADS of it! I did manage to freeze some too in smaller portion sizes but I did manage to put a fair bit down my neck! I'm going to watch my portion sizes this week!

11st 8 at last weigh in - hoping to get down to 10 stone by my wedding on 1st August!
Ooo congratulations hunny xx You definitely can do it by then x

Sooo close! I'm 11st 1lb too.. Hopefully Monday will see me down to the next bracket! I'm not entirely sure though :(
Good luck
good luck! I had a cheeky little weigh this morning and its saying 11st exactly! Argh fingers crossed it shifts for tomorrow! xx

Back