Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done everyone xx

Hi All.

I'm new here but definitely fall into this category. I'm currently weighing in at 11st 10lbs and want to reach between 9.5 to 10st.

Lowest I got to that was 5 years ago @ 10st 2lbs. Need motivation and food ideas for sure..

I'm turning 41 soon so want to lose the extra weight I've gained over the years

I'm currently doing SW from home with all the great advice from everyone here and my old books from years ago... I'm doing red & green days because that's what I know.

:) Kel xxx

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site and wanted to share my story so far with everyone! I signed up in the last week of August 2015 and since then I have lost 3st 11.5lb with SW. I currently need to lose 2.5lb to get my 4 stone award and I need to lose 3lb to get myself down into the 10 stone bracket! Hopefully, I'll be moving onto the next forum 10s-9s sooner rather than later. Although, I've definitely found it harder recently to get that 4 st award.. Fingers crossed that by Wednesday WI I'll have at least shifted that 2.5lb. I'm definitely trying to think thin thoughts!!
I've not set myself a target but I need to be 10 st 5lb or under to get into my healthy BMI bracket. After being morbidly obese, obese and overweight my entire life I'm struggling to set a target. At 11, I was wearing a size 16 school shirt and as a teenager I weighed 19 stone. So, it's an amazing feeling to be slipping my non-wide leg boots on, size 10 tops and size 12 jeans! I'm so thankful to SW!

Wow
Hi everyone! I'm new to the site and wanted to share my story so far with everyone! I signed up in the last week of August 2015 and since then I have lost 3st 11.5lb with SW. I currently need to lose 2.5lb to get my 4 stone award and I need to lose 3lb to get myself down into the 10 stone bracket! Hopefully, I'll be moving onto the next forum 10s-9s sooner rather than later. Although, I've definitely found it harder recently to get that 4 st award.. Fingers crossed that by Wednesday WI I'll have at least shifted that 2.5lb. I'm definitely trying to think thin thoughts!!
I've not set myself a target but I need to be 10 st 5lb or under to get into my healthy BMI bracket. After being morbidly obese, obese and overweight my entire life I'm struggling to set a target. At 11, I was wearing a size 16 school shirt and as a teenager I weighed 19 stone. So, it's an amazing feeling to be slipping my non-wide leg boots on, size 10 tops and size 12 jeans! I'm so thankful to SW!
Wow you are an inspiration to anyone that's struggling xx well done sweetheart xx SW rocks!!!!

Pleased to say I lost 2.5lbs this week, taking me down to the next stone bracket :) Good luck everyone & see you there soon!
Well done xx bet you feel amazing xx I'm 4.5lbs away from being in 9s :)

Thanks so much, that's really kind of you! And it definitely does xx
I've done slimming world for 6 years on and off for various different reasons lol but every time I've always shifted the work, I love the fact I don't feel like I'm on a diet and oddly enough I've experimented more this time round with new recipes lol x
Had the burger in a bowl tonight for tea (1st time trying it & was yummy) then having lamb dhansak tomorrow :)

Can I join in? I am currently 11st 11lbs and hoping to get down to 9st 7lbs. Last time I was this weight was 10 years ago! I am getting married next year and am using this as my inspiration!

My job involves long shifts and often very little time to eat. There is also always cake, biscuits, chocolate and toast lying around & it's so easy to keep energy levels up with this easy to eat food instead of healthy alternatives.

I am on day 3 of week 1 now... Wish me luck!!!

N x

Can I join in? I am currently 11st 11lbs and hoping to get down to 9st 7lbs. Last time I was this weight was 10 years ago! I am getting married next year and am using this as my inspiration!

My job involves long shifts and often very little time to eat. There is also always cake, biscuits, chocolate and toast lying around & it's so easy to keep energy levels up with this easy to eat food instead of healthy alternatives.

I am on day 3 of week 1 now... Wish me luck!!!

N x
Good luck :D

Moving to this group from the 12 into 11's as im now at 11 stone 10 pounds :0)

I started 12 weeks ago at 14 stone 5 pounds and got my 2 and half stone award last week.

i have lost 2 stone and 9 pounds to date and weigh in again this evening.

I hopefully have another stone and a few pounds to go and I should be near to where I want to be (I didn't bother to weigh myself when I was slimmer so still trying to find my target)

Good luck everyone we can do this :0)

35.jpg
28.jpg
21.jpg
Club10.jpg
S14.jpg
S7.jpg

HELLO! Can I join in the 11 to 10 gang?
I'm an old SW'er, from about 6 years ago, but I've just rejoined to blast off some baby weight. I've been dabbling with other things for a while but have decided to come back to what I know (although it's a bit different!) to see if I can get back into the 9s (eventually!)
Weighed in at 11st6 ½ yesterday morning. Aiming for 9st7 eventually, but my 10% is 10st 4. Seems like a long way away.

All hints and tips for motivation and great recipes will be much appreciated!

Have a smashing weekend all :D

Hellie x

Everyone's very quiet in 11 to 10s! I'm hoping it's because you've all moved down to the 10 stone zone!

I lost 1 1/2 last week and am 11st 5 now. Aiming to get that off in 2 weeks (optimistically) or 3 weeks (realistically)! :scale:

Hope all is going well x

I'm here!! Hello everyone (if anyone is here!)
I stand at 11 13.5, my target is 11.7 so I would like to remain here :)

Ruth
X

Im not entirely sure what has happened but I have apparently got over my .5lbs losses and this week have lost 4.2 lbs! Now down to 157.6, so a little over 11stone 3. A non scale victory-but not for my credit card(!)- is none of my jeans now fit me, some even with a belt. I am going to have to get some new work trousers soon, its becoming a little bit dodgy at times.

Hi everyone, please can I join you? As of tonight I am 11st 11lb. I'm really hoping to get to 11 stone by Christmas - is anyone up for a Christmas Countdown Challenge?

Liz
x

Hi everyone, please can I join you? As of tonight I am 11st 11lb. I'm really hoping to get to 11 stone by Christmas - is anyone up for a Christmas Countdown Challenge?

Liz
x
Count me in- I am doing the tree countdown by twocubbycubs (fab slimming world recipe site if you dont know it) you download a christmas tree and colour in a bit everytime you lose a lb. theres two, one is a lb a week, with 14 bits ( so would actually take you into Jan now) the other is 14 bits but u chose the weight

Back