Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi everyone, please can I join you? As of tonight I am 11st 11lb. I'm really hoping to get to 11 stone by Christmas - is anyone up for a Christmas Countdown Challenge?

Liz
x

Hello and welcome!! I am well up for this!! What a fab idea :)

Ruth
X

Hello again @Trefoil !

Just joined this thread from the next one up. Woohoo!

Weighed in this morning at 72.9kg (about 11.5 stone...yes, I think I hung around a bit too long in the 12s to 11s thread!)

It's funny how random it can all seem sometimes, isn't it? I wasn't at all confident stepping on the scales this morning, as was convinced I'd had a mediocre week and would have been quite happy to maintain. Weighed in with a 600g loss though!

Best of luck to everyone as you all work towards your goals. Enjoy the weekend x

How about we set ourselves a target and update as we go along? Maybe until Christmas? If you fancy joining, add yourself to the list!

Lizs84 Weight: 11st 11lb, Weight Loss Goal: 11lb

Hello again @Trefoil !

Just joined this thread from the next one up. Woohoo!

Weighed in this morning at 72.9kg (about 11.5 stone...yes, I think I hung around a bit too long in the 12s to 11s thread!)

It's funny how random it can all seem sometimes, isn't it? I wasn't at all confident stepping on the scales this morning, as was convinced I'd had a mediocre week and would have been quite happy to maintain. Weighed in with a 600g loss though!

Best of luck to everyone as you all work towards your goals. Enjoy the weekend x

Hello!!! How lovely to see you here!!
Well done on the loss :)

Ruth
X

Excellent!!

Trefoil Weight: 11 13.5lb, Weight Loss Goal: 6.5lb

Ruth
X

I would love to join in, so happy to be here.

JoIceFyre Weight 11st9lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb

Lost another two pounds this week-despite visitors so down to just over 11st 1lb. I also managed to get engaged on Thursday, and we have already set a date for 25th Feb 2017, so I MUST stay on track! Nothing like the stress of planning a wedding in just four months from 6000 miles away to help!

I would love to be in the challenge so I have added myself if you lovely lot don't mind:
CanuckGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs ( slightly below my total target, but I never thought Id reach that when I started.)

Last edited:
Lost another two pounds this week-despite visitors so down to just over 11st 1lb. I also managed to get engaged on Thursday, and we have already set a date for 25th Feb 2017, so I MUST stay on track! Nothing like the stress of planning a wedding in just four months from 6000 miles away to help!

I would love to be in the challenge so I have added myself if you lovely lot don't mind:
MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs ( slightly below my total target, but I never thought Id reach that when I started.)

Congratulations my dear :) over the moon for you!!!

Ruth
X

Congratulations my dear :) over the moon for you!!!

Ruth
X
Thankyou! it all a bit whirlwindy at the moment. We need to get married to get a visa hence the tight time frame- ever the romantic is my man- but we have been together for nearly 12 years so its also about bloody time! Currently planning a very unslimming world wedding meal which is making me so hungry!

Yay challenge buddies! Weighed in tonight and lost a lb so that leaves me with 10lb before Christmas. Need to up my game a bit this week I think - need some bigger losses!

Lizs84 Weight: 11st 10lb, Weight Loss Goal: 11lb, Lost 1/11lb
MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs ( slightly below my total target, but I never thought Id reach that when I started.)

Only lost 0.5lbs, also need to be more motivated.

JoIceFyre Weight 11st9lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb lost 0.5/13lb
MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs

Woohoo! Just found this page looking to work out how much I have to lose to get from 11 stone 1.5lb to 10 stone 9 to be in healthy BMI. I've lost 1 stone 10b since joining SW in May, have got club 10 too (next week should be my free week!) but have been struggling with last three or four weighs as i"ve been stuck around the 11 stone 3 mark ... lost 3.5lb today so am DELIGHTED to say the least ... normally only 1.5lb off a week when all is well though ... so by Christmas, I'd like to be in the healthy bracket!!

Weight in today saw me at 153.4lbs, so under 11 stones. I don't seem to be able to find an active 10-9 group though, so I hope you don't mind me staying here a little longer.

Only 1.5lbs loss this week. Good luck everyone, we can do it!

JoIceFyre Weight 11st7lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb Lost 2/13lb
MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs

I am on holiday from group this week! I actually put 1/2 on last week, it was * week and I couldn't see another reason!
My OH and I went to Edinburgh on Monday and we got engaged whilst I was there so I am over the moon! However I was slightly off plan Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so being extra good and hoping for a small gain or maintain come Monday.
We did however walk just under 30 miles in the time that we were there.
Good luck for the rest of the week everyone! We can do it!

Ruth
X

I am on holiday from group this week! I actually put 1/2 on last week, it was * week and I couldn't see another reason!
My OH and I went to Edinburgh on Monday and we got engaged whilst I was there so I am over the moon! However I was slightly off plan Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so being extra good and hoping for a small gain or maintain come Monday.
We did however walk just under 30 miles in the time that we were there.
Good luck for the rest of the week everyone! We can do it!

Ruth
X
CONGRATULATIONS! I think that merits a few days off plan!

Fair enough! I think I ate a very large pizza to celebrate ours, but then been pretty good- and dying of cold which has killed any desire for food. Just seen how close you are too target- well done!

Hi everyone. Hope it's ok to join you guys.

I've been doing SW for 2 years and 4 months, and am now just 3.5lb from my target.

I was just 1.5lb away at the beginning of the summer hols, and then before I knew it, I was 8lb away! Oops!

Amyway....sat in on the 'New Member's Talk' at my SW group a few weeks ago and gave myself a swift kick up the backside, and have got back down a bit. Trying really hard now and am determined to get to target before Christmas. It's just coming off so slowly now (even when I'm super good) so got to keep chipping away at it.

xxx

Back