Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

How are we all doing on our challenge? I'm not doing too badly and won Miss Slinky tonight too

Lizs84 Weight: 11st 8.5lb, Weight Loss Goal: 11lb, Lost 2.5/11lb
Trefoil Weight: 11 13.5lb, Weight Loss Goal: 6.5lb
JoIceFyre Weight 11st7lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb Lost 2/13lb
MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs

How are we all doing on our challenge? I'm not doing too badly and won Miss Slinky tonight too

Trefoil Weight: 11 13.5lb, Weight Loss Goal: 6.5lb

I am down 3 lbs- so 1/3 of goal reached- 2/3s to go. I need to stop eating left over sweets from Halloween tho!

Whoops I forgot to update mine!! Well done @lizs84 for the Miss Slinky that is excellent!!!!

Trefoil Weight: 11 11.5, Weight Loss Goal: 2/6.5lb

Ruth
X

Well done Lizs84 for Miss Slinky and Trefoil for nearing your target!
Lost 1lb, going slowly but I'm OK with it.

JoIceFyre Weight 11st6lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb Lost 3/13lb

1/2 off tonight! 4lbs to go...

Trefoil Weight: 11st11lb, Weight Loss Goal: 2.5/6.5lb

Got this too!! 2 weigh ins left until my countdown runs out... now that's something to aim for!
IMG_3193.JPG

Ruth
X

Well done Lizs84 for Miss Slinky and Trefoil for nearing your target!
Lost 1lb, going slowly but I'm OK with it.

Thank you @JoIceFyre :) you will get there, slow and steady wins the race!

Ruth
X

Thanks Trefoil for letting me know about this thread! Hello everyone :) I posted in the older/other one thread :) good to be back online, I am planning on achieving my 2 stone award for Christmas! I have 6 pounds to go! I got my 1 and a half last week and delighted to say my second goal of running in my first ever 5k race done and dusted this weekend and now training started tonight for 10K loads of body magic this week hope it helps with the scales this week!

just under a lb off this week, but its been a whirlwind of difficult food choices and I have also weighed in a day early. It's my fiance's birthday today and he wants chinese so I'm going to enjoy myself and try and make some good choices(!) and then stick strictly to plan for rest of week.

MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs Lost: 4lb

3 off for me tonight. Very chuffed and so determined now to get that last 5.5 to get to target. Question for ladies of a similar height to me (5ft 7); what do you think your final target will be? I have always had under 11 stone in my head as that takes me comfortably into the green BMI zone. But now it's getting closer I'm not so sure. I don't want to go too far but at the same time, I'm still struggling with a bit of a tummy and can't zip up most knee high boots :(

Lizs84 Weight: 11st 5.5lb, Weight Loss Goal: 11lb, Lost 5.5/11lb

3 off for me tonight. Very chuffed and so determined now to get that last 5.5 to get to target. Question for ladies of a similar height to me (5ft 7); what do you think your final target will be? I have always had under 11 stone in my head as that takes me comfortably into the green BMI zone. But now it's getting closer I'm not so sure. I don't want to go too far but at the same time, I'm still struggling with a bit of a tummy and can't zip up most knee high boots :(

I am having same issue. I am 5"7 or 8, and my original target was 10s7 because that was bang in the middle of the healthy bmi range. I'm now 5 lb off and am thinking of lowering it to 10s as I feel i can afford it. I still have places where Im squidgier than Id like! I tried googling but some websites are saying weights in the 8 and half stone range are good- that seems way too low for me. I think I'm going to go for 10 when i reach this target, and stop if I feel I have reached where I am happy. I can always regroup from there again. Sorry that's so long winded and rambley!

It's so difficult isn't it?! I never dreamed I'd get to this point and thought that if I did I'd be much happier about my size. But I still feel uncomfortably large in lots of clothes. Plus lots of people seem to start SW at my goal weight so I'm probably not aiming at the right numbers!!!!

It's so difficult isn't it?! I never dreamed I'd get to this point and thought that if I did I'd be much happier about my size. But I still feel uncomfortably large in lots of clothes. Plus lots of people seem to start SW at my goal weight so I'm probably not aiming at the right numbers!!!!
Yes! That's what I am like, I have never lost more than 9 lb before. I am happier in certain clothes- high waisted jeans are amazing!- but there are some bits, tummy and chin really that are not quite there. Googling found me a really good website of pictures of real people that you can search by height, age, weight and body type. Thats helped me a bit, I think Id like to look like those in the 130-140lb range, any lower looks "skinny" too me. It also highlighted how different people look at the same weight!

Ooh what site was that on?

Ah brill, I'll have a look. I think it's going to have to be a bit of trial and error. When my husband was losing weight he kept going until we all had to tell him to stop because everyone thought he was ill!! I don't really want to go that far!

I am also Miss Slinky! It must be contagious lol. I lost 3.5lbs and have my 4 stone award.
We are doing so well.

JoIceFyre Weight 11st2.5lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb Lost 6.5/13lb

Ah brill, I'll have a look. I think it's going to have to be a bit of trial and error. When my husband was losing weight he kept going until we all had to tell him to stop because everyone thought he was ill!! I don't really want to go that far!
thats exactly what my sister did. I KNOW we don't suit "skinny". Same downward shifting targets- stop as soon as I am happy :)

Sticking strictly to plan, LOTS of water and kettlebelling seems to have made an impact- 2 lb off this week so 2 lb left until target.
JoIceFyre Weight 11st2.5lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb Lost 6.5/13lb
MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs Lost: 6lb

I am terribly unwell at the minute (strep throat) so not on plan at the minute :/ will get there slowly but surely...

Ruth
X

I am terribly unwell at the minute (strep throat) so not on plan at the minute :/ will get there slowly but surely...

Ruth
X
Ohhh no! Strep is horrible. Hope you are feeling better soon- lots of warm drinks-especially hunny in warm water- helped when I had it.

Back