Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon Trefoil. Only 1/2 off for me this week. Not entirely sure why as I've been very good. Ah well. Onwards and downwards!

Lizs84 Weight: 11st 5lb, Weight Loss Goal: 11lb, Lost 6/11lb
Trefoil Weight: 11st11lb, Weight Loss Goal: 2.5/6.5lb
JoIceFyre Weight 11st2.5lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb Lost 6.5/13lb
MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs Lost: 6lb

Lizs84 I am sure it will show next week, at least it is downwards! Have a good week.
Trefoil hope you feel better soon .
I lost 1.5, quite happy with that but hope to lose 2 next week.

Lizs84 Weight: 11st 5lb, Weight Loss Goal: 11lb, Lost 6/11lb
JoIceFyre Weight 11st1lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb Lost 8/13lb

Hi All,

Mind if I join you? I'm very new to all this so not really sure what the etiquette for joining a thread is . Hoping to get to 10st 7lb by Christmas and would love some support or words of wisdom.

Bunny xx

Hi All,

Mind if I join you? I'm very new to all this so not really sure what the etiquette for joining a thread is . Hoping to get to 10st 7lb by Christmas and would love some support or words of wisdom.

Bunny xx

This is my goal too! I'm currently 2 lb heavier than you though (11 stone 3.5) fingers crossed we can do it!

We so can!! I seem to have something on ever weekend between now and Christmas. Christmas parties, get togethers with friends etc. I think I'll find the weekends tricky, I'd be fond of a few drinks when I'm out....

Good luck reaching your goals everyone!! I lost 4 pounds last week so 2 more to go to my next award which I wanted to get for Christmas maybe I will get a bonus one and get in to the 10 stone bracket that would be excellent!

Good luck reaching your goals everyone!! I lost 4 pounds last week so 2 more to go to my next award which I wanted to get for Christmas maybe I will get a bonus one and get in to the 10 stone bracket that would be excellent!

That is amazing!!! Well done!!! I'm sure you will get there no problem

Ruth
X

That is amazing!!! Well done!!! I'm sure you will get there no problem

Ruth
X
Thanks Ruth! see what tomorrow brings I weighed myself this morning and scales have me sts glad weigh in is tomorrow. hopefully that is the same tomorrow or lower just not up I have had a good week on plan but I still doubt myself and get nervous

I forgot to update on here!
I put 1lb on, but after being so ill I'm ok with that!
Onwards and downwards!!

Ruth
X

Hi all, very chuffed to have lost 3 this week. I'm now only 2lb away from target - the end is in sight (or is it the beginning..?!)

Lizs84 Weight: 11st 2lb, Weight Loss Goal: 11lb, Lost 9/11lb
JoIceFyre Weight 11st1lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb Lost 8/13lb

Oh yes, and I got my 7 stone award too! Makes 8.5 stone in total gone. Phew!

Lizs84...that's fantastic! Well done! :)

I lost 1.5lb this week....leaving me that tantalizing half a pound away from my 9 stone award and target!

Every single time I've headed towards an award, I've ended up half a pound away! Really hope to get there next week.

Fingers crossed you get there too, Lizs84!

You, like me, must feel like a whole new person now! :D

Totally - it's hard to imagine being 8.5 stone heavier than I am now. I remember being so anxious when I knew I was going to have to walk far with friends (I would always get sweaty and out of breath), or feeling like I was being stared at and judged. I don't think my brain has caught up with my body though - I'm so close to target but am struggling to see myself as slim!

Wow Lizs84 and stinkyloo, you are both so close, it must be fantastic. My consultant said that the difference in me from when I started is huge. Strange we don't see it, wonder when we will feel that we are slim/slimmer.
STS this week, disappointed but hope to be a loser next week.

sts this week which was disappointing, had a bit more non-free food (why aren't doughnut balls and hot chocolate free?!?) but I thought Id covered them with syns, its hard to work out some stuff being abroad. In a NSV, I ran 2.5miles as part of my C25K in 24 minutes, I never thought Id manage that. I seem to have got shin splints in my right leg thou, so easing off a bit, trying to focus on low impact and core workouts, and trying a compression sock. Keep up the fab work guys- we will get there

Well done everyone!! I haven't been so good this week . Had a work lunch which was afternoon tea on Wednesday and have an anniversary dinner tomorrow night.

Totally - it's hard to imagine being 8.5 stone heavier than I am now. I remember being so anxious when I knew I was going to have to walk far with friends (I would always get sweaty and out of breath), or feeling like I was being stared at and judged. I don't think my brain has caught up with my body though - I'm so close to target but am struggling to see myself as slim!

Wow Lizs84 and stinkyloo, you are both so close, it must be fantastic. My consultant said that the difference in me from when I started is huge. Strange we don't see it, wonder when we will feel that we are slim/slimmer.
STS this week, disappointed but hope to be a loser next week.

I really struggled to get my head to catch up with my new figure.

However, I think I might be about there. I know that my figure will never be that of a super model...and there's a fair bit of stuff that needs a hand being sucked in ;) but generally, I'm happy when I look in the mirror (clothed!) :D

I went out last week, and wore my first ever 'little black dress'....well...it was a black dress that was quite fitted at the top (more 50s style)....but I actually felt good in it...like really good. Didn't even need to the comfort blanket of a cardi or shawl to help hide bits!

I lost the first 8 stone in a year and a half, and have spent this last year trying to get the last stone off. I think it has been this slow stage that has helped my head to catch up and for me to get more used to the fact that this is me. I am not going back. I eat in a totally different way to how I used to...and it's a way I really enjoy. No regrets...no misery.

Your heads will catch up soon ladies....have faith xxx

How is everyone doing this week? Luckily I weigh on Thursday evening so I have 4 days to be really good. Strangely I lose more when I eat mainly chicken, does anyone else find this? Will have to cook chicken for the next 3 days (not my favorite protein though!) Good luck everyone.

Back