ANYONE ON SS+ come and join ......

Just back from my WI and lost 3lb, not fantastic, but pleased overall as also got measured and lost 18 inches too, in 5 weeks! I won't be around to post til monday now, so wish everyone lots of luck and will chat when I return. Off to portugal and am low or zero carbing and high protein when away, so hope I don't gain too much :) xx

Pleased to report a very good day here also.

Tasted a tiny piece of skinless roast chicken for quality control purposes, about a 10p piece size cut V thin (honest) and thats been it. Not on plan but I didn't eat all the skin (or any of it) OR keep "testing".

So I am pleased.

Trying not to be unfairly hard on myself.

3L of water down and a big coffee with my choc tetra.

Just back from my WI and lost 3lb, not fantastic, but pleased overall as also got measured and lost 18 inches too, in 5 weeks! I won't be around to post til monday now, so wish everyone lots of luck and will chat when I return. Off to portugal and am low or zero carbing and high protein when away, so hope I don't gain too much :) xx

That is fantastic! Don't beat yourself down and have a wonderful holiday!

Just back from my WI and lost 3lb, not fantastic, but pleased overall as also got measured and lost 18 inches too, in 5 weeks! I won't be around to post til monday now, so wish everyone lots of luck and will chat when I return. Off to portugal and am low or zero carbing and high protein when away, so hope I don't gain too
much :) xx

Well done Nikki for losing 3 lbs it is fantastic loss, and dont let anyone tell you otherwise.. well done you x

Hi everyone! I am starting CD tomorrow and have decided to do SS+, so I'll look forward to reading this thread. I have decided that SS+ will suit me and my life better as I can still eat with others. This was stressing me out alot before even starting as I have a number of social occasions coming up, so I feel happy with this choice now. It seems that the weight loss is pretty similar to SS too - after all it is probably at least 2000 calories less than I am used to now!!!
Lovely to read how you are all getting on.X

morning people and welcome minibum.
Am really pleased have now lost 70% of the weight I wanted to lose! Only another 4lbs and its the lightest I have been since my tummy tuck and will then be in the 10’s aswell. And have just realised have lost the same as last time on cd now so need to get through this barrier – (note to self - no picking this weekend!!!!)
I like this ss+ malarkey I’m still losing and not feeling deprived which can only be a good thing!

Have got an ok day at work today catching up on paperwork and a birth visit this morning but some training this afternoon which will be quite draining because of the topic but am armed with my tetra and water. Then its straight home quick tea for the kids and out to singing with DD so will be back later with an update....
xxx

Morning people. I am hoping I am very hormonal. Bloated, covered in spots, up about half a dress size round the tummy. Very hopeful that this means TOTM due. Sound strange to be hoping and praying for it but there we go. Hopeful for Monday.

That out of the way Todays plan going like this.

Vanilla shake with coffee
Choc Tetra
Chicken breast (anyone know what should be the cooked weight, will measure out the allowance) and broccoli
Leek and potato soup

hi all,
think im "shaking" (4shakes) it today(hate the skim milk, so have to hold my nose and shoot it down like a whiskey or somethin' ha).Im still quite afraid of too much food. Still feeling down coz I swear Im soooo 100% but loss is low. Overall Im on track when i look at the past 3 months altogether, so I will try not to dwell on it. My trousers are looser and I feel good otherwise which no other diet would have given me the same energy and feel good factor.....Please please forgive me for my moans, this has been the weakest point for me in 3 months so need to vent somewhere. I will get over it im sure.

Good morning ladies. I am still feeling good from my 4.25lb loss last night. In my head, before I went, I was saying "OK, if you lose 4lb or over stay SS, if you lose less than 4lb go on SS+" - :) - what did I do? I lost JUST over 4lb. Still, I have decided to do SS+ for one week which I began last night. Had cod and a floret each of broccoli and cauliflower. But ............... I really struggled with the shakes :(. It was soooooo hard for me to get 3 shakes down and my meal. At the end of the night, I felt I was eating for eating's sake IYKWIM.

Any tips? How do you girls manage to get the 3 + a meal down? What would be the consequences if you didn't manage the 3?

I mix a shake up as a mixamousse and have it for dessert after my meal, I also split my meal into 2 so have half at lunchtime and half at dinner time, make my mousse up with 300ml of water and have half after each meal too....

That was a question I asked earlier - on SS+ are you allowed a mix a mousse and a bar as your 'pack' or does it have to be just a straighforward shake or soup. Was thinking of the extra carbs. & cals. in the mousse and bar. My CDC told me to keep off the mousse altogether last night. She said CD do not endorse the mousse the same way as they do not agree with the crisps and muffins you can make. I didnt understand as CD MAKE the mousse?? What do you all think? (it is interesting that I have lost both my best weeks weights when I have had NO mousse whatsoever that particular week).

Interesting Mia, because I only had mixamousse for the first time last Wednesday and have had it every day since (after finding out the bars slow down my weight loss). I had lost less than 1lb the day before weigh in, so went without it that day and ended up losing 4lb this week, so as from today I am going to go without the mousse and see what happens this week (as I am a compulsive weigher and weigh myself every morning... lol).

Okay, re the fitting them all in, I split all my shakes and have half at breakfast with everyone else having their breakfast around 7.30am... then I have half at 10.30am, you could then have a whole one at lunchtime, another half mid afternoon and then the other half just before bed as a hot chocolate..... When I have half packets I mix with the same amount of water as a full one as I still think they have lots of flavour....

my cdc said when on ss+ you dont HAVE to have your 3rd shake if you dont want to...?

Back