argh again

pestydebz

I started LT again again again ! 2 weeks ago i havn't failed as such i have lost 4lb but not stuck to it by the book tomorrow i am 100% back in line i gave myself a stiff talking to and shouted at myself also nothing fits so i have no choice :cry: i really loved the shakes and the feeling of being thiner when i lost last time but i need the strict regeme it holds i know for me its the only way to go why do i keep failing ..becouse i'm weak and love food anyway enough said lol i'm going to try my bestist :D

debz x

Extra extra good luck then hun x x

Good luck Debs xx

Well done for being positive Debs.....have faith in yourself...you will do it!:)

I started LT again again again ! 2 weeks ago i havn't failed as such i have lost 4lb but not stuck to it by the book tomorrow i am 100% back in line i gave myself a stiff talking to and shouted at myself also nothing fits so i have no choice :cry: i really loved the shakes and the feeling of being thiner when i lost last time but i need the strict regeme it holds i know for me its the only way to go why do i keep failing ..becouse i'm weak and love food anyway enough said lol i'm going to try my bestist :D

debz x

Deb, don't worry you're in good company! Lots of folks have a false start or two before they get right into the zone! You're making a really good start, just a teeny, tiny bit more effort needed......good luck x

Last edited:
hey debs best of luck babe! you know this is the right time!stick it out till christmas! not long now...you can do it and you will do it!...xx

i know exactly what you mean ive twice started and got through first two shakes and then given up in the evening.i dnt know why i dnt have the will power.i know once i see the weight coming off i will be dmore determined but i guess i kinda feel like it not gonna work for me even tho ive read how much weight ppl have lost....im just being silly aint i??? so tomoro im back to the chemist and get my supply.im sure this time next week we will both feel better xxx

i know exactly what you mean ive twice started and got through first two shakes and then given up in the evening.i dnt know why i dnt have the will power.i know once i see the weight coming off i will be dmore determined but i guess i kinda feel like it not gonna work for me even tho ive read how much weight ppl have lost....im just being silly aint i??? so tomoro im back to the chemist and get my supply.im sure this time next week we will both feel better xxx

Don't beat yourselves up! I started on a Monday and Tuesday....on both days I had shakes for breakfast and lunch and then gave up and had supper.....On the 3rd day, however, I cracked it and I've never looked back! OK I haven't been 100% perfect but near enough.....read peoples diaries and blogs for inspiration. and just think that could be you too in just a short while! Good luck x

Back