Atkins with one eye on the calories!

I don't think it's the size I want to be at forever mind, sometimes it's nice to have a bit of padding!
:D oh yes.

Not that I'd ever have it but my SIL had botox and said it didn't hurt and it's amazing the difference it made to her eyes and forehead. Really did take years off of her.

Oh don't tell me these things, I'll be tempted! :) But I don't think I could really let someone inject toxins into my forehead! Guess I'll just have to get comfortable with my emerging wrinkles!

I've heard boob work is very expensive?

I may be able to get mine done on the NHS as I am a 34f and suffer back pain with the weight of them! Hmm when breastfeeding I went up to a 38HH.

I guess it's always worth seeing what approach your PCT takes and go from there... You can get financing deals though, I had a friend who was going to get breast implants that way, a bit like hire purchase - cue everyone asking if they would be reposessed if she didn't keep up repayments! :giggle:

I want mine lifted eventually (I'm only 30 but they're already just not where I want them to be!) but again I'm worried that fear will outweigh vanity!

Right, been a bit lazy with the logging but here goes:
  • Breakfast: eggs, goat's cheese & tomato
  • Lunch: king prawns, tomato & mozarella salad
  • Dinner: steak, cabbage and courgettes
  • Snacks: atkins bar, pepperami, cheese (I was so hungry all day!)
Carbs 18.4g, cals 1400.

Feeling the urge to do a mid-week weigh-in but must resist!!!

How did this turn into the boobs thread? ;)

Hee hee the boob thread!

Out of ketosis today (ate some peanuts yesterday which may have done it), hopefully this lot is ok:
  • Breakfast: tomato & mozzarella, pepperami
  • Lunch: egg, crayfish, tuna & mayo & salad
  • Dinner: Barbecue - burger and gluten free sausages
  • Snacks: Atkins bar and another pepperami (naughty)
Carbs 12 (bit low to make up for the peanuts), cals 1500.

If only I could stop being so hungry! Doesn't help that someone in my project team bought Percy Pigs today - I could smell them but had to resist! :ignore:

I want mine lifted eventually (I'm only 30 but they're already just not where I want them to be!) but again I'm worried that fear will outweigh vanity!

Hooya, this made me laugh - where on your body would you like your boobs to be?

Percy Pigs? Never heard of them, but they sound legal to me. :D

AH, not legal then. LOL. I was thinking something like scratchings.

Back in ketosis! Didn't count today but here goes:
  • Breakfast: salami, mozarella and toms
  • Lunch: cheese salad
  • Dinner: salmon with some salad
  • Snack: a cheeky Atkins bar and my last pepperami - must stop buying this processed stuff!
Feeling ok except have a huge spot on my face - I am lucky to almost never get spots so I am none too happy about this one :mad:. Wonder if the diet is causing it? Or just too much work stress I expect...

Hi. First post on Minimins and first week on Atkins. I too have been watching the calories this week and managed to get 13lbs off. I'm really chuffed. Was gonna do W8 but after a day of chewing NOTHING decided that a calorie conscious Atkins was worth trying. Will see what next week brings.

Back