August Starters **May contain food talk**

Oh my god!!! Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do/say!?!

what did they say? ....what did they say?.......what did they say?........sorry thats the little kid in me!!!!
Your gunna be famous!!!!
Go Anna ...Go Anna...

Hehe - I've sent a mail but not heard anything back yet... woop woop! Fame at last! Kidding... lol... Never in a MILLION TRILLION years thought this would/could happen to me. I wonder if they are plotting a PR stint in response to the Daily Mail article?? It was so bloody one sided, and not fair to the organisation.. sure, there will always be people that don't do well on it - but they don't mention the thousands of people that do! Grrrr... anyway - hope I hear back from her! Well spotted you lot - I never check my blog comments! xx

I think you'd be a bloody good PR for LL. Your honest, don't do bullsh*t and more importantly you done the diet.

*sniffs* well as long as you don't forget us when you're famous.... ;)

Anna, I think they contact you if they want you to model for the LL magazine, and tell your story, coz u know the LL person told you to get a 'my story' form from your LLC, our LLC has already given us those, she said we can fill them in and hand them back if we want to be featured on the website or in the magazine!!!!

U go girl.... always thought u were too gorgeous for mortgages lol!! :D

Stop it, I'm rubbish at compliments/strokes etc... it just feels so unnatural! I think you're right about what they are looking for - but I'm only half way to my goal, so I doubt they'd want to do it yet...? I don't really want to ask my LLC for a form - looks so egotistical - especially as i'm not 'there' yet... but, gulp, will stay behind and ask her on Sunday... xx

Maybe they want to do a 'before - during - after'??!! You'll probably get a reply at some point tomorrow - let us know what they say... am v.curious lol!!

Of course I will... try and stop me!! Ok - bath, film and shake time for me - good lord, I really need to start going to sleep earlier. I pledge to stay horizontal for the majority of this weekend to make up for it ;) xxx

But would that be horizontal on your own though.... :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I should have seen that one coming - haha, it is usually Last Straw with the filthy mind ;) ... but in answer to your question... I HOPE NOT... but yeah.. probably. :( Hehe xx

Bit of an anti climax after Annas stunning news....but I lost another 3lbs last night :rolleyes:

Hard act to follow really :D

Ha ha ha - as if! Three pounds is fab Polly, well done! :D I hope I lose that this week - not a drop of water has passed my lips (well, a few hot drinks, but still doesn't amount to much.. doh!)

It's not all roses in the world of me - my blood pressure has been through the floor and there is every chance the doctor will give me my Lighter Life marching orders tonight - fingers crossed that he doesn't... :(

A xx

Aaah, I wasn't implying that your life is a bed of roses Anna...we all have our problems afterall :D Just saying that your news from LL was amazin ;)

Good luck with the doctors - I hope that your BP can be resolved if it is that low, it would be a shame for you to have to give up after acheiving so much.

I sympathise with the fluid intake. To be honest I haven't touched a drop of water for the last 3 weeks - apart from a LOT of tea and coffee. I should really get on and step it up. I am bad.

Anyways - let us know how you get on with it later...and good luck again :)

xx

Righty then - I got a phone call from the girl at Lighter Life again, asking when I was going into RTM. I explained it probably wouldn't be until Jan/Feb next year - so she's said to do the My Story form then and she will call me to remind me (as if I'd forget!!)... said she's looking forward to seeing my before and after pics and to hear my story. Awww... I am walking on air!

Hope you all had a good day - i've just got back from the docs and my blood pressure is 110/60 (higher than Lloyds said yesterday..) so the doc is happy and I'm carrying on. Woop woop!

Anyone got WI today? How have you go on??

xx

Your a definate candidate for the LL magazine.....brilliant!!! It's nice to sort of know the person in the success story. It seems to make it more achievable for the rest of us. Well done again!!!

woooo go Anna!

:party0011::party0011::party0011:Gimme an 'A', gimme an 'N', gimme an 'N', gimme an 'A':party0011::party0011::party0011:
What do you get? Our very own healthy (normal BP!!), soon to be famous Anna!!! Maybe you can be in the TV ad too, like the salsa-ing girl (who I think went to the same LLC as BL!)... imagine that!!!! And then you could get spotted... and end up starring in Hollyoaks with all the fit fit blokes *swoon*... I'll want to be introduced you know!! ;):D

PMSL! Sweety, I nearly spat my coffee out all over my laptop when I read your message- hahahaha... talk about taking an idea and running with it! There's nothing to say I will actually end up as a 'my story' person anyway - they haven't heard my story yet, or seen my before and after pics... could all make pretty crap reading! Lol xx

<replies with * in her eyes> u never know... hehehe... now back to Hollyoaks, hmmm... firstly I would like to get to know (intimately lol) Justin Burton... then that new guy that Hannah went off to France with.. hot or what!! :drool::drool::drool:

(BTW, what does PMSL stand for??)

Back