August Starters **May contain food talk**

Hey Anna,

Do not lose heart! Even if you lose 5lbs a week, that'll be a stone in 3 weeks! In my group, after the first week the weight losses have varied quite a bit, with the lowest being 2lbs a week and the highest around 6lbs a week. I lost more in my second week (6lbs) than I did in my first week (5lbs) so there's no set pattern I would say.
Our LLC was saying on Sunday that the two most important things are 1. to make sure you're having all four of your daily foodpacks every day and 2. to make sure you're drinking at least 3 litres of water every day - apparently these two things improve your weight loss!! Keep ya chin up xx

Hi all.
I started LL on Friday 29th August im on day 5. Its going really well so far, im not in ketosis yet bu went to my mid week stop in yesterday and ive lost 11lb so far which im really pleased about.
Cant wait for thursday now.
Good luck everyone
xx

Last edited:
Thats good advice sweety :D

I had lost 5lb at my pop in on Saturday (after doing 3 days!!) but I have my real weigh in today...in an hour and a half. I am wetting myself.
I think we're always worried that it "won't work" or that it just won't come off as fast as we'd like it to. Best thing is to stick with it and see what happens....:D

xx

You're so right Polly... we are never satisfied!! With WW or SW, we would be losing 2lbs a week or something and we'd want to lose more. With LL we are losing 5/6lbs a week and we still want to lose more... You're all doing great, stay positive :D xx

Hi Girls!!!

Im going for my lighter life consultation tomorrow night and then hoping to start in next couple of weeks once got my doctor to sign some form?!! Whats that all bout?? What does the doctor do?? can he say no?!! :cry:
How have you all found starting LL???
Im a bit nervous but a friend of mine has done it and had such excellent results!!!
I get married in 11 months and i wanna loose 4-5 stone! Do you think its possible??
Scared!

Hi slimbride2be, yes, the doctor can say no - but it isn't common. The doctor needs to fill out your medical history, medications, blood pressure and pulse - and then once you start you need to take your Record Book to him for updates on your stats every 28 days - without this the LLC will not allow you to continue the programme.
I have found my first 10 days of Lighterlife fine! I didn't lose as much as I was hoping at my weigh in (6lbs), so was a bit fed up - but put in perspective, that's nearly half a stone, so can't winge!
As for whether or not you will lose the weight...? You could lose the weight you need to in HALF the time, so no panic about that. If you start in September you will be at target weight by February!!
GOOD LUCK! A x

7lbs!! Half a stone in my first week - I am sooo thrilled :D

How is everyone else doing and getting along with it? Is anybody as bored with these packs as I am :D Have got some different ones to try this week....hopefully will find something just as nice as the Thai Chilli soup :p

xx

Ooooh good luck Guy! Let us know how you get on.....although I'm sure you will be fantastic :D

xx

Well done Polly!! Hope you find more flavours that you like! Funnily enough Thai Chilli is the only soup I can't stomach - yuck! :D Haha.

Guy - how did your weigh in go?

Everyone else.... hello!! How are you all getting on?

Annaphylactic xxx

Struggling

Hi all,

Am on my 13th day and am struggling as have been sick yesterday. Need someone to tell me to keep going I gue

Bexter

Keep going!!! Have a look through the inspiration slide show and remember everyday that passes you are a little slimmer!!

Wow, I'm still amazed by that 11lb weight loss from Guy! Well done you!!
I'm strangely looking forward to my next weigh in...there's nothing like seeing it come off to inspire you to keep going! :D

How are you doing Anna? When's the next weigh in? ;)

xx

hi bexter, i felt pretty bad again on day 9 and was sick but have been fine ever since, now on day16. you can do keep going and drink the water! must say i dont feel fantastic as many people describe our bodies all react differently i suppose.

Back