Back again (Let's see how long this lasts!!)

Fajitas - yummy!!! Do you make your own refried beans?? Recipe please!!!!xx

I don't I'm afraid but there is a Mr Old El Paso who does :eek: I love fajitas too, yumm!!

SaraC said:
They're FREE on Green & EE :D:D[/QUOTE

Ooooooh I'm so excited by that!!! But I'm going to be away until week tuesday before I can have them :-(

It'll be a free treat when I get back from a holiday of excesses!!!!! I'll make sure the hubby has all the food in!!! What wraps do you use? I think I saw ww ones are only 5.5syns each

SaraC said:
They're FREE on Green & EE :D:D[/QUOTE

Ooooooh I'm so excited by that!!! But I'm going to be away until week tuesday before I can have them :-(

It'll be a free treat when I get back from a holiday of excesses!!!!! I'll make sure the hubby has all the food in!!! What wraps do you use? I think I saw ww ones are only 5.5syns each

We have the Tesco Value ones and the Asda ones so we will see which ones are in date by then hehe!! Did you say you are going to Barcelona for a week? Lucky you, hope you have an amazing time! xx

For 4 days next Friday, but I'm off to work tomorrow then going straight to my sisters after work on thurs, so in all packed up and excited .....want to take my scales with me to see if I hit target before I go - how sad an I!!!!!

We had a lovely day today, I had a lie in until midday and then we went to my Mums, took the little lady to the park, bought her a kiddies trampoline to put in Mum's garden (we only have a small yard) and then sat in Mum's garden for a few hours. Mum was going up to her church as they were doing some sort of Zumba worship thing and she asked us to go up (I was in jeans and a vest top and ballet shoes so not exactly the right clothes for dancing around!!) but I took the little one up and she was dancing, shaking her hips and everything with my Mum, she was very funny and completely enjoyed herself!!

She is in bed now so Hubby & I are having an Indian, mmmmm!!

Saturday 30th April - Green Day

Breakfast: None as I was asleep!!!

Lunch: Omelette with Peppers, Mushrooms, red Onion and 42g Mozzarella. Baby Pearl Potatoes, Salad (Watercress, Lettuce) and 1 tbsp Salad Cream Light (2 syns)

Tea: King Prawn Dhansak (HEB for King Prawns, 6.5 syns for Dhansak), 1/2 portion Pilau Rice (1.5 syns), Chapati made without fat (5.5 syns) = 13.5 syns

Drinks: 2l water with NAS squash, Tea (1/2 HEA for SS milk), Diet Coke, 2 Vodka & Diet Lemonade (5 syns)

HEA: 42g Mozzarella

HEB: 2 Alpen Light Bars, King Prawns

Superfree foods: Red Onion, Lettuce, Watercress
, Peppers, Mushrooms

Syns: Curry - (13.5 syns
)
Vodka & Diet Lemonade (5 syns)
1 tbsp Salad Cream Light (2 syns)

Total syns: 20.5 syns

Leftover syns 55/105

Sunday 1st May - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread (HEB) with 42g Low Low (HEA)

Lunch: Batchelors Macaroni Cheese Pasta & Sauce (1 syn), Quorn Fillets, 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns) - 2.5 syns

Snack: Half a Cupcake (the little one ate the other half, grr!!!) 5.5 syns, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Tea: SW Potato Wedges, 3 Birds Eye Vegetable Fingers (7.5 syns), Balsamic Vinegar, yummmm!!! - 7.5 syns

Drinks: 2l water with NAS squash, Tea (1/2 HEA for SS milk), Diet Coke

HEA: 42g LowLow

HEB: 2 WW Bread, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: None, eeek

Syns: Batchelors Macaroni Cheese Pasta & Sauce (1 syn),
1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)
Half a Cupcake (5.5 syns)
3 Birds Eye Vegetable Fingers (7.5 syns)

Total syns: 15.5 syns

Leftover syns 39.5/105

Ahh it was going so well :(:( We didn't end up going to the Superbikes yesterday as our daughter didn't wake up until 9.30am so Hubby decided to treat us to Wagamama's and I didn't have enough willpower to choose one of the Ramen dishes so I went for the calorific (but very tasty!!) Yasai Katsu Curry!! I wish that recipe was in the Wagamama cookbook so I could try and SW it. It was delicious though and our daughter had a mini noodle dish too which she enjoyed!! I know I'm not going to lose this week now :eek::eek:

Monday 2nd May - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread (HEB) with 2 LCL (1/2 HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: 2 Pieces WW Bread spread with 2 LCL (1/2 HEA), 42g Low Low (HEA) and Red Onion, Savoury Rice

Tea: Wagamamas (Edamame with Chilli & Garlic Salt and then Yasai Katsu Curry :(:(:(I couldn't resist despite it being synorific!!)

Drinks: 2l water with NAS squash, Sparkling water

HEA: 42g LowLow, 4 LCL Triangles

HEB: 2 WW Bread * 2

Superfree foods: Red Onion!

Syns: Many :eek:

Total syns: ? syns

Leftover syns 39.5/105 + Wagamama's damage :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am back on it now, back in work and being sensible! And I have decided no alcohol for me until at least the end of the month, I want to see if my losses improve without it!!

Tuesday 3rd May - Green Day

Morning Snack: Satsuma

Lunch: 6 Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEB) with 28g Sweet Chilli Philly (2 syns), Salad (Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Celery, Cucumber, Watercress, Baby Spinach, Spring Onion) with 1 tbsp Salad Cream Light (2 syns) - 4 syns

Tea: Salmon Fillet (6 syns) with SW Potato Wedges and Cheesey Mushrooms (HEA for 42g Low Low) and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns) - 7.5 syns

Drinks: 2l water with NAS squash, Tea (1/2 HEA for 125ml SS milk)

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles/125ml SS milk, 42g Low Low

HEB: 2 WW Bread, 6 Wholegrain Crackerbreads

Superfree foods:
Satsumas, Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Celery, Cucumber, Watercress, Baby Spinach, Spring Onion, Mushrooms

Syns: 1 tbsp Salad Cream Light (2 syns)
28g Sweet Chilli Philly (2 syns)
Salmon Fillet (6 syns)

Total syns: 11.5 syns

Leftover syns 28/105 + Wagamama's damage :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wednesday 4th May - Green Day

Lunch: 6 Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEB) with 28g Sweet Chilli Philly (2 syns), Salad (Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Celery, Cucumber, Watercress, Baby Spinach, Spring Onion) with 1 tbsp Salad Cream Light (2 syns) - 4 syns

Tea: Quorn Chilli (Quorn Mince, Tinned Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Kidney Beans, Passata, Garlic, Chillies) with Boiled Rice and 6 Garlic Doughballs (12 syns)

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles/125ml SS milk,

HEB: 2 WW Bread, 6 Wholegrain Crackerbreads

Superfree foods:
Satsumas, Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Celery, Cucumber, Watercress, Baby Spinach, Spring Onion, Tinned Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Passata, Garlic, Chillies, Onions

Syns: 1 tbsp Salad Cream Light (2 syns)
28g Sweet Chilli Philly (2 syns)
6 Garlic Doughballs (12 syns)

Total syns: 16 syns

Leftover syns 12/105 + Wagamama's damage :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Love some of your pics :)

Thanks Zellka, I should take some more really but I am usually too hungry and just scoff my food haha!! :p

I really don't think I am going to lose tomorrow, my tummy is so bloated and I just feel really fat and bleurgh!! My no alcohol ban comes in tonight where I would usually have a small tipple to celebrate the end of my working week, but oh no!! I have found that the Tesco Express round the corner from me do No Added Sugar Cream Soda and Ginger Beer so I will move onto them, the Cream Soda is amazing!!

Thursday 5th May - Green Day

Lunch: Leftover Quorn Chilli (
Quorn Mince, Tinned Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Kidney Beans, Passata, Onions, Garlic, Chillies) with Boiled Rice

Tea: Quorn Strozzapretti Pasta (Spring Onions, Lemon Juice, Pasta, Fat Free Greek Yoghurt, Quorn Pieces, 1 tbsp Red Pesto (2.5 syns) with 42g Low Low (HEA)

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles/125ml SS milk, 42g Low Low Cheese

HEB: 2 WW Bread,

Superfree foods:
Passata, Tinned Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Onions, Garlic, Spring Onions

Syns: 1 tbsp Red Pesto (2.5 syns)

Total syns: 2.5 syns

Leftover syns 9.5/105 + Wagamama's damage :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I WI this morning and I have lost 1.25lb!! :D:D I am so chuffed as I didn't expect to lose at all this week. Woo hoo!! :D:D

I'm a few days behind here so I am going to do a couple of days Diaries in one go, here we go! I have put down 5 syns for my tea on Friday but to be honest, I have probably overestimated as I barely ate any of it as it was too greasy. It was really tasty but I couldn't physically eat it :yuk:

New week, no alcohol, let's go!!!

Friday 6th May - Green Day

Lunch: Leftover
Quorn Strozzapretti Pasta (Spring Onions, Lemon Juice, Pasta, Fat Free Greek Yoghurt, Red Pesto (syns taken yesterday), Quorn Pieces with 42g Low Low (HEA)

Tea: Thai Takeaway (4 Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls (20 syns), Noodle Dish with a few King Prawns, Chillies, Mushrooms, Onions (HEB for Oil) + 5 syns as didn't each much, it was too greasy :yuk: = 25 syns

Drinks: Water with NAS squash, Tea (1/2 HEA for 125ml SS milk), Diet Coke, NAS Cream Soda, mmmmmm!!! :D:D

HEB: 2 WW Bread, Oil in Noodles (probably neglible as I didn't even eat 1/4 of it!)

Superfree foods:Mushrooms, Chillies, Onions,
Spring Onions

Syns: 4 Mini Spring Rolls (20 syns)
Bit of Noodle Dish (5 syns)

Total syns: 25 syns

Leftover syns: 80/105

I got stuck today in the middle of town, hypoglycaemic and all shaky and about to faint, the only thing which was less syns out of the food court was a Burger King meal, at a whopping 28 syns :rolleyes: I had a Veggie Burger (409 cals) and chips (137 syns) which divided by 20cals (the rough calculation to work syns out), comes out at 27.3 so I will round up to 28 :eek:. Not great but I was so hungry :cry:The other options were Subway (hate it!!) or a large baguette but tbh I am not a fan of sandwiches/baguettes

Saturday 7th May - Green Day

Lunch: Burger King Veggie Meal (28 syns :cry:)

Tea: Quorn Spaghetti Bolognaise (Passata, Chopped Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Garlic, Onions, Quorn Mince) with Spaghetti and 42g Low Low Cheese (HEA)

Supper: 2 pieces Wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (HEB), scrape of low fat spread (5 syns)

Drinks: Water with NAS squash, Tea (1/2 HEA for 125ml SS milk), Diet Coke, NAS Cream Soda, mmmmmm!!!, Soda water

HEB: 2 Wholemeal Bread from 400g loaf * 2

Superfree foods: Mushrooms, Passata, Chopped Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic

Syns: Burger King Meal (28 syns)
Scrape of Low fat spread (5 syns)

Total syns: 33 syns

Leftover syns: 47/105

I have had a good day so far today, Hubby is going to do his famous roast dinner tonight, Aunt Bessie's cook in foil Yorkshire Puddings with the special Roast Veg he has, I have a thing for Mushrooms at the moment so I will be having a few roast mushrooms in there too, yummm!!

Sunday 8th May - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread (HEB) with 2 LCL (2 syns) and Vegemite

Lunch: Baked Potato with 56g Mature Cheddar (HEA*2),
Salad (Watercress, Red Chard, Lettuce)

Tea: Roast (Quorn Peppered Steaks, Frylighted potatoes, roast veg (Mushrooms, Peppers, Tomatoes, Chillies, Onions, Garlic) with 3 Ready to Cook Aunt Bessie's Yorkshires (1.5 syns) and 2 tsp Bisto Gravy (2 syns) = 3.5 syns

Supper: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Drinks: Water with NAS squash, Tea (1/2 HEA for 125ml SS milk), Diet Coke, Soda water

HEA: 56g Cheddar (* 2)

HEB: 2 Wholemeal Bread from 400g loaf, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Salad (Watercress, Red Chard, Lettuce)

Syns: 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns)
3 Aunt Bessie Ready to Bake Yorkshires (1.5 syns)
2 tsp Bisto Gravy Granules (2 syns)

Total syns: 5.5 syns

Leftover syns: 41.5/105

Last edited:
Lunch Ideas

Salad
Crackerbreads with Sweet Chilli Philadelphia
Leftovers
SW Quiche

Tea Ideas
Roast
Mushroom Risotto
Mushy Pea Curry
Quorn Sausage & Bean Bake
Quorn Peppered Steaks, Stuffed Giant Mushrooms and Poached Eggs
Pasta Bake & Quorn Nuggets
"Nando's" (Halloumi and Portobello Mushroom in Wholemeal pitta with Spicy Rice & Macho Peas)
Quorn Fajitas with Mexican Rice & Refried Beans

Monday 9th May - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread (HEB) with 2 LCL (2 syns) and Vegemite

Lunch: 6 Wholegrain Crackerbreads (HEB) with 28g Sweet Chilli Philly (2 syns), Salad (Watercress, Beetroot, Cucumber, Onion, Lettuce, Basil, Tomatoes) with 1 tbsp Salad Cream Light (2 syns) - 4 syns. Mango Chunks

Tea: Veg Omelette from chippy (Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Tomatoes) cooked with hardly any oil (6 syns), Boiled Rice & Mushy Peas with 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Supper: Caramel Bunny (6 syns)

Drinks: 2l Water with NAS squash, Tea (1/2 HEA for 125ml SS milk),

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles/125ml SS milk

HEB: 2 Wholemeal Bread from 400g loaf, 6 Wholegrain Crackerbread

Superfree foods:
Watercress, Beetroot, Cucumber, Onion, Lettuce, Basil, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Peppers, Mango

Syns: 28g Sweet Chilli Philly (2 syns)
1 tbsp Salad Cream Light (2 syns)
Caramel Bunny (6 syns)

Total syns: 11.5 syns

Leftover syns: 30/105

Back