Step 1 Sole Source Back on it like a car bonnet :-) - whose with me ?

harassed_mother

Gold Member
Happy new year all, well after a 2 week break and a complete falling off of the wagon I'm back on the sole source today and t be honest it's a relief can't believe how sick I became of eating :) 2013 will be my skinny year I would like to reach my target by April which will mean a total loss of 8st 12 all together :) come on girls and guys we can do this whose with me ??

I'm with ya Hun also starting today :) going on my jollys on the 8th feb so would like a 1stone 2 stone loss :) gl Hun and happy new year!im online most of the day haha x

Hi HM,

I'm with you!! Fell off and put on some weight back. Need to get rid off 3.5stones.
Here's hoping we all make 2013 our skinny year.

I've re-started today as well, CDC coming tomorrow so not too sure exactly what damage I did over xmas/new year, But HOPEFULLY with it being anuary and everyone going on diets I'll have less temptation!xxx

Hi there girls I'll join with u if that's ok I was doing really well until all the xmas parties etc. now I have completely lost the plot and need help!!!!

Well ladies looks like we are all in same boat :) we can do this together here's to a thinner 2013

Hi I'm starting tomoro on sole source, I have 3 kids ages 5,3,1 mental busy! I'm looking to gettom10st currently 18st! X looking forwards chatting for support x

Hi I'm starting tomoro on sole source, I have 3 kids ages 5,3,1 mental busy! I'm looking to gettom10st currently 18st! X looking forwards chatting for support x

Welcome mrs p x u can easily lose that if u stick to it x

Thanks, I've tried every diet possible! This is my time! I can feel it! Xxx

Good morning ladies hope u all doing wel :) and still being good I'm about to go to work had my shake and got my bar in my bag :) have a good day xx

I too am all snaked up lol, choc orange! Quite nice! Just ready to go to work! Laters folks xxx

Hello ladies well so far so good today had y shake this morning and bar this afternoon and will have another shake shortly

Hope u are all ticking to it

The fella just ordered food, I'm thoroughly foul tempered and starving! Roll on Ketosis!xx

I had some plain chicken, feel fine now lol, going to play some video games now :) xx

Back