back on TFR tomorrow...ugh!

JaynieMac

Im giving it another go...ive had a brief stint before but foolishly failed to stick with it longterm and put back on the weight rapidly! Am a super mega compulsive binger so have decided to go for lapbanding mid june...have to kick start with the required pre op diet so its back on the lipo wagon! Will be on liquids for a few weeks post op too so am aiming to last for 8 weeks on TFR!! Im 15 and a half stone so that 8 weeks alone should see me down around the 13 stone mark which will be brill!! You might wonder why im bothering witht he gastric band...BUT...if i dont get it, i'll just do what ive always done...binge binge binge binge binge. I found out that you can order LT online now too which saved me the cringy trek back into my pharmacist AGAIN! And its cheaper! I ordered Sunday so Im hoping they will be here tomorrow! All chocolate again! I tried a biggest loser chocolate today...VILE!! Lipo is positively delicious by comparison!! Anyway, good luck to everyone, i know how flippin hard it is but jaysus if i dont do it this time i may as well roll over and die!

good luck sweetie............. this diet is difficult with out support so I hope you can get it here!

Where can you order it online? :)

Goodluck doll x

good luck with your weight loss and hope all goes well with the op :)

Hope you don't mind me asking but where are u getting the gastric band done at? and is it expensive ?xx

good luck were can u order it online r u sure its not the maintanance shakes they have more cals and wot not x gina

hiya! didnt think you could order it online.... as ginagee says make sure its not the maintenence shakes... as they have more cals... good luck with the lipotrim and the gastric band.... its just the pits the way we cant control ourselves with food..... feel for ya... im the same, just keep pilin it down the hatch, whether im happy or sad! Best of luck with everything and stay strong x

Im giving it another go...ive had a brief stint before but foolishly failed to stick with it longterm and put back on the weight rapidly! Am a super mega compulsive binger so have decided to go for lapbanding mid june...have to kick start with the required pre op diet so its back on the lipo wagon! Will be on liquids for a few weeks post op too so am aiming to last for 8 weeks on TFR!! Im 15 and a half stone so that 8 weeks alone should see me down around the 13 stone mark which will be brill!! You might wonder why im bothering witht he gastric band...BUT...if i dont get it, i'll just do what ive always done...binge binge binge binge binge. I found out that you can order LT online now too which saved me the cringy trek back into my pharmacist AGAIN! And its cheaper! I ordered Sunday so Im hoping they will be here tomorrow! All chocolate again! I tried a biggest loser chocolate today...VILE!! Lipo is positively delicious by comparison!! Anyway, good luck to everyone, i know how flippin hard it is but jaysus if i dont do it this time i may as well roll over and die!
-----------------------------------------
Jaynie
I feel for you although I don't binge, I have carried surplus weight on me for years and now it is affecting my bone structure, for example, a bad knee.
I personally think once you have embarked on Lipotrim and done good 8 weeks you will probably acquire the discipline to watch what you eat and how much. Lipotrim is not just about losing weight, your personal psychology will come into play.
I don't think you can buy Lipotrim online, you will have to go through a pharmacy in your area. I encourage you to go to Lipotrim site and read everything you can lay you hands on. Good luck:D

Back