Back on TS tomorrow!

Chunky Madwife

Righty ho, it's back to TS tomorrow. I've had a few days off, and now feel like a bloated balloon. Have not been sensible on my days off, and like a hypnotised fool I was attracted to bad carbs.

My inner carb devil was unleashed! Time to put her back in her box.

Can't wait to get back on tract now, and hoping that the damage was not too bad. I am working a long dayshift tomorrow, and really wishing that Exante would invent a tetra type pack!

Anyhow. Here goes!
:D

WELCOME BACK!! You are doing so well, tomorrow will be tough, the next day better, by Thursday it will be a breeze.
Make it work for you, forget 'Tetra packs' - find another solution that works for you. You did it before - so of course you will do it again. I am so impressed with you doing this and working in a unit,
its not an easy job, physically and emotionally demanding - so well done.
Enjoy the ride. :)

GSQ

Chunky Madwife said:
Thanks GSQ! I'm mostly scared of the thumping headache that awaits me on Tuesday. But hey ho, plenty much painkillers and water, and hopefully will be over quickly.

Bring it on!

I found the headaches pretty minimal. But I did have early nights and pain killers. I am sure you will do ok after all what's a headache compared with carrying all this fat around everyday? I hope it's an easy rude back in. GSQ

Getslimquick said:
I found the headaches pretty minimal. But I did have early nights and pain killers. I am sure you will do ok after all what's a headache compared with carrying all this fat around everyday? I hope it's an easy rude back in. GSQ

That was meant to be an easy RIDE.

Today went well! I had a bar at 1pm, and 500 Pepsi Max (I know, it was all the hospital shop had) and a litre of water over the afternoon and a bar on the train home at 8pm with another litre of water.

Going to have a hot choc and get to bed now.

Here's to a good day tomorrow! Am not working wahey!

Glad your first day back onboard went well. Keep up the good work!

Good luck:)

Today went well! I had a bar at 1pm, and 500 Pepsi Max (I know, it was all the hospital shop had) and a litre of water over the afternoon and a bar on the train home at 8pm with another litre of water.

Going to have a hot choc and get to bed now.

Here's to a good day tomorrow! Am not working wahey!

WELL DONE! I just knew you could do it - such determination. GSQ

Glad it's going well :) long may it continue :D

Hope you have a good day today:) Admire you for being a midwife!! Great respect for you!:)

Hello from a fellow scottish midwife and exante newbie :)
waiting on my packs coming, ordered them yesterday.
Have been on/off all about w8 for far too long!!
Started strictly today using up some of those packs.
Hope everything is going well for you :)

HEY Chunky
where are you? Its time for an update, I am looking out for you!
GSQ

Here I am! How are you doing GSQ? You seem to be so upbeat all the time, is a breath of fresh air to see you post!

Hello Tammygirl, and good luck with your Exante adventure x

Well, had 3 days TS, no problems, felt great. Lost 3lbs in those three days. Had a hiccup on Thursday what with it being DS birthday (but am not overly disappointed, I was restrained!). And did TS on Friday, WS on Saturday and today.

Drinking LOADS of water. Went through my wardrobe again, found loads of clothes which are now wearable again, and a few things which were too big! SO that was a big boost. Also did my measurements and am very pleased to see progress.

I am now on track for TS again this week, hopefully won't have any distractions and am aiming for a completely TS week as have been too easily led (and although I can easily get back on track again, it's not doing me any favours).

Things have definitely slowed down in the last four weeks, and that is definitely down to me farting about with wee tweaks and odd glasses of wine, and definitely not enough water.

But I am halfway there with my weightloss, so I just need a good kick up the behind to get back on track for a summer goal. I go my holidays to sunny Dorset in late July and I intend to be 10 stone by then (if not a bit under!). So onwards and downeards innit?

Sending out positive full moon vibes to all my Exante family xxx

Here I am! How are you doing GSQ? You seem to be so upbeat all the time, is a breath of fresh air to see you post!

HI Chunky
Good to see you back, you are doing so well.
I am upbeat in public, but occasional wobbles in private. But starting week 7 today, so far so good.
I am amazed how relatively easy it is. 5pm is still hard though. I am convinced that there is a distinct link between hunger and being tired. Tired = hungry = seek comfort. Well learnt.
On wine! My major down fall, not only drinking more than I realised, the loss of inhibitions made me eat rubbish. So now - no wine, sleep better, and clothes getting looser day by day.
I feel a bit left out of the weekly 'weigh ins' but I know I will give up if I dont see regular substantial almost daily weight loss. So its still monthly for me.
Forward and down wards...
what do I do with all my old clothes?
GSQ

Back