Bad Day Today ... :(

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Having a bit of a poop day today :(

Can't stop craving custard slices and chocolate chip shortbread!!! :copon:

So what have i gone and done .....

Yep thats right bought all the ingredients to make chocolate chip shortbread!!! Guna make some tomorrow - baking is theraputic for me so hurry up tomorrow! lol

But for now i am glugging the water ... mmmm !!!! lol

haha! just informed the bf this weekend he will be eating shortbread cookies .... he seems happy with that! haha

Your boyfriend is spoilt rotten with all your cooking lol!!!

haha isnt he just!!

he hates it sometimes though - thinks im making him fat so i look skinnier quicker! lol

Loving your willpower :)

I'm missing cooking so I'm going to start to tell my friends i want to make them dinner!

got another chocolate fudge birthday cake to make, as well as a batch of my famous cranberry and white choc flapjacks.

Mmmmmmmmm cookies!! Yum yum! Haha i bet your bf is loving you being on this diet! You are sooo right though..i love baking and for the first two week on the diet i was baking everything i could think of and giving it away in work or at home haha. Its like making others eat what you are craving helps you!! :D xx

lou you got it spot on!!!!! :) lol

Elle-em !!! You have to give me the recipes for your cake and flapjacks - i now want to make them! hahahaha

will do, maybe we should have a recipe thread here for when we all get the urge to bake!

i don't take credit for the flapjack recipe - was in an Asda mag. but so many people have said they're the best they've ever tasted.
The choc fudge is from a Nigella book and has way too much icing (yes, that is possible!!)

Cranberry and white choc flapjacks???

YUM! sound a heck of alot better than the LT ones lol

Post me over one when you make them please lol

lol, they probably would travel ok. making them in a few weeks for a friend's housewarming. they have a WHOLE pack of butter in them...

not yet tried the flapjacks. i'm still weirded out by the idea of peanut flapjack though, what an odd combo.

haha, They are in no way close to being a flapjack!

thats just a name to make you want to eat them trust me lol

haha im with chell they are nothing like a flapjack - they shouldnt even be given that name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although the coconut one isnt too bad!

Nope If i had to choose between coconut and peanut it would be the peanut!

oh no!!! i threw the peanut away i couldnt eat it lol

you nutter!!

Uurrggh - I can't face the flapjacks ever again. I tried them in week 2 and swore I wouldn't eat them again.

I made the kids home made chips and fish today. I can't believe I didn't eat any.

Would love the cranberry flapjack recipe though.

Everyone wants that flapjack recipe - looks like your guna have to share lol

I find when i am on a diet I even enjoy buying buns and sweet things for the family even though I know i am not going to eat them . Its like buying them eases the craving ?????? dieting dementia

Back