bargain of the century!!

rosinakathleen

Big, busty and Blowsy!
There I was, having a nosey round my local charity shop, when my eyes fall on an actifry for £15!!!
Yes, thats right, £15!
Well, I almost bit a lady's hand off when she reached for it at the same time as I did!
And what made it even better was it was totally new! the box had never been opened as the security seal was still on it.
And.... it was buy one item get one free, so I also picked up an electic egg boiler for nothing.
I love my charity shop!!! :worthy:

What's an actifry? Is it like a George Foreman? Regardless, well done on you bargain :)

Don't you love bargains like that!! I love Charity Shops, I get quite a few work clothes from charity shops (if its good enough for my boss its good enough for me!), recently got a lovely Next suit and Austin Reed suit for less than £15!! My friend got a Versace skirt and Julien Macdonald shirt recently as well!!

Hi that was a fantastic bargain I`ve been looking at them for a long time
but I wouldnt pay the full price . Good on you getting it at a great price.
Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

Indie, an actifry is like a deep fat fryer without the oil! you only need 1 tblsp of oil to cook 1kg of chips, plus you can do other things in it, like chick nuggets, chops, sweet and sour etc.

:wow:Oh, you lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lady.

I am dead jealous :gimi:

wow.....what a bargain.....I wonder how on earth that ended up there...unless someone had one bought as a pressie and didn't want it!!! Its not the kind of thing you would buy then give to charity!!!
I want one!

Soz, Hopesprings, I have some chips in it even as I type!

You jammy bugger!! x

It was a Sue Ryder charity shop.
They have brill bargains there!

Wow, what a great buy, you are so lucky!!!

Back