beccas diary

last few days ive been awfu.
on sat night i had takeaway
sun i had chinese
mon i had chicken nuggets n chips from chippy
last night i had cheeseburger from chippy.
jus gt up as off today and woke up starvin.
going to find it hard after eating so much rubbish

had two slices of toast for brekkie
been out all day so had sausage roll from sayers for dinner
jacket potato with tuna cheese lettuce cucumber tomato onion sweetcorn coleslaw for tea

stopped counting cals but trying to be bit careful. yday i had
jackwt with salad and cheese
grapefruit
two clementines
bacon and leek pasta with garlic bread
cheese on toast.

today ive had ham salad sandwich

stopped counting cals but trying to be bit careful. yday i had
jackwt with salad and cheese
grapefruit
two clementines
bacon and leek pasta with garlic bread
cheese on toast.

today ive had ham salad sandwich

sooo exciting been writing my lists iof what i hve got and what i need,
i have basically nearly got everything and just need more of everything

most of the clotges are 0-3 montjs so could do with diff sizes

Where have you got most of ur clothes from?
I need to get some more summer clothes for baby but might wait till she's born she won't need them for a little while yet. For ur baby I wud buy a few bits in 3-6mths and newborn but don't buy summer clothes in 3-6 mths cos summer be over by time ur baby fits into them x

I'm just starting to pk my hospital bag x

r that must be sooo exciting hun to pack your bag i cant wait.

most of the clothes are from asda,tesco,matalan and debenhams.
i got diff types of vests,some with little arms and some sleeveless,all sleepsuits are long sleeved,all outfits are long sleeved too.

I got a few bits from asda and matalan, but I brought quite a few bits from next just cos I got a store near to me and they do lovely baby clothes. I got mainly sleepsuits and romper suits, a few tops and bottoms but I need to get some out fits in 0-3 mths, but I might just wait till baby is born and just take a few sleepsuits back that might not need depending on her birth weight, don't really know how big she's going to be so I brought a few things up to 7.8lbs but she could be bigger than that so I can just swap them over for outfits x

I dont know wot to pack dont want to take to much stuff wiv me x

i love next but been waiting for the sale hehe.there was one at weekend but was working so i couldnt go bit i went online n ive ordered few sleepsuits.
all my 0-3 months clothes are uo to 12- 14lbs so i defo need to get some smaller sizes.
i constantly on internet looking at baby clothes.
would you say all the 3-6 months clothes for me should be warm winter clothes and anything smaller should be summery?
im a ftm so strugglng hehe

Yeah cos your due in june, ur really lucky you cud buy a few summer bits in newborn and 0-3 mths even if ur baby is big she still need newborn/up to 10lbs for a few wks, so it probably be towards the end of september ur baby will fit into 3-6 mths depending on her weight. I went to next sale it was rubbish I got some nice vests in 0-3 mths, a butterfly dress up to 10lbs (which you cud wear wiv tights or socks) and a lovely pink cardi 0-3 mths, there weren't much in my store x

I got loads in newborn and upto 1 month still need more vests and babygrows in 0-3 and a few little outfits, I've got quite a few romper suits in 0-3 but I want some proper outfits for if we go anywhere, I went overboard in newborn really but I don't like buying too far in advance will only buy a few more bits in 0-3 summer stuff when he's born and through summer as it fits him, will get most of his 3-6 pjs vests and that in next sale at end of July and then get his outfits and winter coat snow suit etc as winter stuff comes out later in the year x 90% of both my LOs stuff is from next I just love the quality of it all it's worth paying abut more than supermarkets Ive found cus it washes loads better and stays looking nice so can stick it on eBay once they outgrow x

You will be alright with romper suits though cus if she's long it's not like it matters her body length will prob be average even if she has long legs, that's my thinking anyway! All the 0-3 baby grows look huge to me x

Yeah I think that me lol he has about 12 newbaby babygrows and about 8 upto 1 month but it's mainly what he will be wearing for first few weeks when they look uncomfy in outfits so I'll probably get my money worth x

Back