beccas diary

Hey hun sorry I haven't a clue about bf as I've never tried. Apart from that how are you doing? How's she doing apart from the bf? Enjoying being a mummy? How'd the dog react when you came home with her? xx

Arrr hun u never bf and not intending too sorry can't help how r u getting on I can't wait for my Amelia to b here ! X I can't believe how quick ur labour was and u were a week early x

Becca she sounds like she's feeding really well now much better than Hollie, you must be knackered though, she will settle into a routine just takes abit of time, you seem to be doing really well I wud say carry on giving her a good feed during evening annd hopfully ur get some sleep during night but remember to sleep when Amelia sleeps, dont worry about any house work or anything, I bet she's amazing xx

oasis6918 said:
Hey hun sorry I haven't a clue about bf as I've never tried. Apart from that how are you doing? How's she doing apart from the bf? Enjoying being a mummy? How'd the dog react when you came home with her? xx

we doing great hun,i love beiing a mummy shes just beautiful jus keep looling at her n smiling. dog been ok,she keeps sniffin crib etc n is wary.was feeding before and baby started cryin n she growled a little

xxxjessiexxx said:
Arrr hun u never bf and not intending too sorry can't help how r u getting on I can't wait for my Amelia to b here ! X I can't believe how quick ur labour was and u were a week early x
i no it was quik bt didnt feel it hehe

Cas3 said:
Becca she sounds like she's feeding really well now much better than Hollie, you must be knackered though, she will settle into a routine just takes abit of time, you seem to be doing really well I wud say carry on giving her a good feed during evening annd hopfully ur get some sleep during night but remember to sleep when Amelia sleeps, dont worry about any house work or anything, I bet she's amazing xx

i think its just me worrrying and ciz ive had no sleep bit emotional.had so many visitors in dy that havent slept when amelia has.havent gt no visitors tmz day so goin to gt sm sleep as she feeds in day and den sleeps for 2-3 hours

Hopefully the dog will settle when she gets used to the noise and smells from Amelia. I hope my labour is quick like yours.
I've told hubby were not having any visitors on an evening when baby is born as when hubby gets home it's our time. Visitors will have to make day time arrangements around us or wait til after the first week x

Thats a good idea as ur hubby wont be getting much time off, also when I had Hollie, it was a late afternoon section and by the time I came out of recovery me and my oh only had bout 20 mins together wiv hollie when visitors arrived although they did bring up the girls to see us and I did really want the girls there but then my oh had to run around after maisie so he didnt get to see much of Hollie and then he had to go to take the girls home for dinner and he didnt even get the chance to say good bye to hollie cos of visitors holding her. It really didnt help having the inlaws visiting easter sunday a day after I came out of hospital either I was so shattered xx

I can imagine, I'm just going to put my foot down, after all everyone knows I'm not bothered about speaking my mind and it's me and hubby that deserves quality time with her in her first few days x

Cas3 said:
Hope we both sleep well tonight, hollie is bit unwell she usually sleeps from about 11 and then wakes up about 5 for feed so she's not too bad. When I came home from hospital my mw told me off for having visitors and sent me to bed! im glad ur enjoying being a mummy xx

r u stil bf cas?i was told nt to leave her that long inbetween feeds and that i habe to wake her?is it ok for hollie to go longer coz she few weeks old?

oasis6918 said:
I can imagine, I'm just going to put my foot down, after all everyone knows I'm not bothered about speaking my mind and it's me and hubby that deserves quality time with her in her first few days x

ye ive pt my foot down now as i need rest and so does ameila and my oh certainly needs his own time with her

I never woke either of mine, when ted was in hospital they made me wake to feed but now he's putting weight on I leave him, teddy fed like that bf too I mix feed him now and he goes longer between, she will get a routine over next couple of weeks just take it a day at a time x

what do u both mean mixed feedinh?bf and expressing into bottles to feed ir bf and formula?ye hospital told me to wake her if she dnt wake for feed but yday and today she been waking every two hours.
she been very restless today and everytime fed her she has messed about a bit.
her stools have nw changed to yellowy orangey andtwice as messy hehe so im guessing thats a good sign she feeding well.

Cas3 said:
I prefeur feeding on demand, really dont like waking them up x

Me too, I agree. I know it's different than breast feeding but hv told me I should be waking Jack every 4 hours for feeds, I told her to forget it, when he's hungry he'll wake up. Then I'd feed him, which I did and he was always happy, healthy and slept fine x

beccaharrison89 said:
my milk feels like it has come into one breast and not the other?? can thid hsppen?

Hiya, this happened to my cousin, it's quiet common apparently, again I don't know about bf personally but hope it helps that you know it's normal until one of the bf mum's on here can give you more advice

Back