beccas diary

mrs-s said:
It's not it's from 1 month ive got some it says 1 month on the back x

Urgh the chemist told me 3 months. I never even checked the bottle. Thanks xx

I think I'll get some in then for nearer the time. I remembered from Jack it wasn't from birth but when I asked at boots yesterday I never thought to read it, but you wouldn't expect them to be wrong. Typical :) cheers ladies, I'd have been waiting until 3 months x

jus gt up with amelia, i fed her last night at 7,30 for an hour,went to bed at 8.30 as oh was giving her bottle of expressed as her nxt feed, he came woke me at 12.30 to say she had pooed everywer wen he tuk her nappy off haha,he stresses,out fr nthin.she had the bottle bt,it wasnt enough so i had to feed her mre then went bk to sleep at 1.30 til 4 wen she wke and i fed her on n off til 5.30 bt she cudnt settle, put her dwn n she woke at,6.30
overall i had around 7-8 hours sleep so nt bad. just hoping i can express enough fir tonight

beccaharrison89 said:
i ended up gtin infacol,she hasnt gt colic jus suffers wirh trapped wind i strugglecto wind her after her feed

Heya what bottles you using? I was using Tommee tippee bottles. Got two different types of teat's and her wind was horrendous, so Cas mentioned to change bottles, I'm using advent and she's taking her bottle perfect, hardly any wind and she's bringing what's left up well, I'm still using infacol. I had to revert back to a Tommee tippee last night and she just wasn't taking it well so I'd try a different type of bottle? x

im using tommee tippee cz of the teats as im bf. theres a certain type of teat so she doesnt gt to confused wen changing from breast.
even the first week before expressing she suffered with wind problem,she struggles terrible and i cn sit winding her fr so long n nthin comes up
do u find infacol helps?

beccaharrison89 said:
im using tommee tippee cz of the teats as im bf. theres a certain type of teat so she doesnt gt to confused wen changing from breast.
even the first week before expressing she suffered with wind problem,she struggles terrible and i cn sit winding her fr so long n nthin comes up
do u find infacol helps?

Yeah I do think the infacol helps a lot, occasionally I find it doesn't make a difference but giving her some comfort is better than none x

Yeah better now were on top of the wind, she slept 10-12.30ish - hubby saw to her downstairs. Then I went and fetched him lol then she slept 2-6.15 so I got 7 and a half hours sleep last night, starting to feel more human now :) x

had an ok night with amelia, my mum keeps saying about having her over night, and i wouldnt mind her having her so cn have a full nights sleep, dus that sound awful considering sge only 3 weeks old?

only prob i gt is i bf so i wd need to express, but been finding it hard expressin one bottle and hw many wud i,need for overnight

beccaharrison89 said:
had an ok night with amelia, my mum keeps saying about having her over night, and i wouldnt mind her having her so cn have a full nights sleep, dus that sound awful considering sge only 3 weeks old?

only prob i gt is i bf so i wd need to express, but been finding it hard expressin one bottle and hw many wud i,need for overnight

I feel rubbish because my mum has just taken the kids for a few hours as I only got a few hours last night and I'm so tired I feel sick, I don't think there's anything wrong with your mum having her but I know how you feel. It will give you a break atleast, that's what hubby is drilling into me, he feels bad that I'm not getting much sleep and he doesn't want me to get ill. Can't advise on the expressing side though sorry x

i know she will b safe etc with my mum so,wer happy for her to have amelia but ut jus impossible at mo cz i bf
only otha way wd b to save up the one bottle i express each day which oh gives her of a night but tgat means,i,wnt gt no sleep for days as thats the time i gt my sleep wen oh feeds her

i been up from 7.30 with amelia and throughout the,whole day she been asleep and settled for about hour n half, i jus cant gt her to settle,she has fed constantly.from 3.30 dis,afternoon she has stopped feeding for,20mins,
the mw told me last week tha,breastfed babies rnt greedy and will only have what they need but surely all day is too much. i,am so tired and really need sleep.dnt no how gna get through tonight i nakered

amelia did,really well last nyt,she fed at 10,12,3.7.
after her 3 o clock feed n i put her down she was moving about awake n was making noises n as much as ii wanted,to pik her up i left her n it paid off,she was then makin noises from about,5 bt wasnt awake wasnt crying so i left her til 7.
at first i waspikin her up al time wen she made lil noise bt wasnt gtin any sleep

beccaharrison89 said:
amelia did,really well last nyt,she fed at 10,12,3.7.
after her 3 o clock feed n i put her down she was moving about awake n was making noises n as much as ii wanted,to pik her up i left her n it paid off,she was then makin noises from about,5 bt wasnt awake wasnt crying so i left her til 7.
at first i waspikin her up al time wen she made lil noise bt wasnt gtin any sleep

Yeah I've been leaving Naomi too so she doesn't get used to being picked up straight away, as it may turn into a comfort thing. Problem is when she's stirring and making noises but not awake I can't sleep properly

ye im the,same hun cnt sleep wen cn hear her making noises so sometimes jus end up pikin her up but tryin nt too nw as it will b worse in end

mw came out for last time today and weighed amelia, she now weighs 8.7n a half,which means she gained 1.7n half in 3 weeks.
really pleased as had few bad days with,he not sleeping but feeding all time n mw sed other day it cud b growth spurt n today mw sed her weight prooved it was defo growth spurt.
had a better nights sleep with,her last nyt so hoping she getting better

beccaharrison89 said:
mw came out for last time today and weighed amelia, she now weighs 8.7n a half,which means she gained 1.7n half in 3 weeks.
really pleased as had few bad days with,he not sleeping but feeding all time n mw sed other day it cud b growth spurt n today mw sed her weight prooved it was defo growth spurt.
had a better nights sleep with,her last nyt so hoping she getting better

You did good with mw, I was discharged from mw on Monday, got hv tomorrow, but I'm not sure how long they come for x

Back