beccas diary

That's great, you don't always mind what time they get up when you've got a big window like that where there asleep x

at 3 ky oh gve her a bottle id expressed,she went asleep and was restless about 6.30 and all i could hear was her trumping she had lts if wind,do u changed her nappy and was goin to feed her but she was well awat do i ,put her bk in moses n she has only jus woke for feed,she been such a gud girly through night again

mw been this morning and weighed,amelia and she is now,7.11.she has gained 11 ounces in,two weeks.made up.she a lil chunky monkey nw.
had health visitor today to and we,doing great.
we going to register her tomorrow

ye made up,with her progress,she sleeping better through the night now so she feeding a lot mre through the day,which is gud bt hard wen ya need,to gt out ha.

You'll get used to it hun, she sounds like she's doing so well. I can't believe Naomi is only 4 days old, I feel like it was bids ago since I was in labour x

beccaharrison89 said:
i love being a mum too,best feeling in world.
my lil princess slept well again,she fed at 11,3 and jus gt up with her nw.she doin so well.

That's good, Naomi slept 10 til 1.30, then I couldn't get her down til 4 she had a bit of trapped wind and it just was not coming up, but she kept falling asleep as soon as she wasn't lying flat so at half 3 I bought her downstairs and she was ready for another feed, which she dropped off straight away when I put her in her bouncer. She's still asleep now. So last night I got a total of 5 and a half hours sleep which is much better.

Yeah I think Naomi is just slightly sorting her days and nights out. She slept like 6 hours a time yesterday. If only I can get her to be like that on a night even 3/4 hours would be great. I hope she turns into a perfect. sleeper like Jack but I'm probably asking a bit too much :)

for the past 5 ?6 days amelia has woke two or three times during night,ttry n give her last feed before midnight then she norm wakes up bou 3 then 7 ish.i have been expressing bottle too so my oh gives her the feed jus before midnight.
last night i slept from 8.30 to 12 when oh fed her i wke up for two mins then slept til 3,then after,her feed i slept til 6.30 do i been getting quite a bit of sleep nw.
when she wakes in mrn she wants constant feeding bt i dnt mind as she is sleeping at night

we going to register her birth this mrn

I need to arrange to register the birth too, it's quite exciting, it makes it even more real, if that's at all possible. Does Amelia have a second name? Sorry I can't remember from prev posts x

its a double barrel first name amelia-grace. we wanted to gt her registered asap as we need,to send off for child benefit etc as we strugglin on maternity pay

beccaharrison89 said:
its a double barrel first name amelia-grace. we wanted to gt her registered asap as we need,to send off for child benefit etc as we strugglin on maternity pay

Yeah we need too as well and it can take ages to sort. I'm going to ring up today to get an appointment to register Naomi. You did say Amelia - grace, I remember now.

my lil girl today has quite unsettled,she has had a stuffy nose,wer she breathing heavy.and tonight ive been feeding her and she has nodded off on me n gone to put her down n she has started crying.she has never been like that and norm goes down in her crib or swing great

dont know whats up with my baby girl, all night she been unsettled and wen av gne to feed her she only feeding fir 10 mins,norm a lot longa.
i think she is getting trapped wind as i cnt get anythin up wen windin her n u cn c her strugglin to do lil trump
is ther anythin i cn gve her at two wks old?

beccaharrison89 said:
dont know whats up with my baby girl, all night she been unsettled and wen av gne to feed her she only feeding fir 10 mins,norm a lot longa.
i think she is getting trapped wind as i cnt get anythin up wen windin her n u cn c her strugglin to do lil trump
is ther anythin i cn gve her at two wks old?

I've been giving Naomi infacol it's great, worked straight away it's fine from birth and I checked with midwife yesterday and she said it's fine. She said shouldn't give gripe water yet if it's not from birth but I know some people have given their babies it from birth so it's up to you. It does sound like trapped wind, sounds exactly the same prob as I've had with Naomi but she's much better now x

Oh so we can use that then she only gives a lil burp. But I need more wind up I got gripe water I might use it after 2 weeks il try inf first then x

Back