beccas diary

thanku girls.
ended up cancelling my mobile today dint feel up to it and then gt a fne call ohs daf hd a stroke and was rushed to hospital.
alls i hve done today is eat and eat i have been starving,ive had
bowl of nesquik
tuna pasta
2 kiwis
1 orange
packet of crisps
1 n half bacon buttys
1 n half ham and cheese toasty

38 weeks today and maternity leave officially starts today.i fin work two weeks ago but used first two weeks as hol.
feel quite good at mo only trouble i having is everytime i move down below hurts and i feel like my belly gna drop onto floor it that heavy .
eatng rubbish agaim at mo but nt worried now just goin to enjoy last couple of weeks of pregnancy

Becca u could b eat Hun I keep getting bad pressure down below stops me walking feels like I need to wee too x

Not long becca, I'm going to enjoy my food from now on - not that I haven't been I just stress about it afterwards x

woke up feeling nice and fresh this morn,i keep waiting for every little ache and pain and signs for labour,i really want to go early.
i supposed to have mw on tue but my docs surgery is closed due to queens jubilee so she has told me to go to my local drop in centre on wed.i not very happy about this because i will be 38+4 and would like to see my own mw and not someone who i dont know.
she said you just turn up with your notes and you dont make an appointment

beccaharrison89 said:
woke up feeling nice and fresh this morn,i keep waiting for every little ache and pain and signs for labour,i really want to go early.
i supposed to have mw on tue but my docs surgery is closed due to queens jubilee so she has told me to go to my local drop in centre on wed.i not very happy about this because i will be 38+4 and would like to see my own mw and not someone who i dont know.
she said you just turn up with your notes and you dont make an appointment

:( wish I felt all fresh, I'm so tired n fed up n constantly arguin wiv the hubby!! Wish this baby would jus hurry up! X

well my mum brought pram to mine tday,i bought it a while ago but kept it at mums,but she brought it down today so i could set it up etc.
i gt the silvercross 3d travel system and its take me all day to work it out haha,its a lot of work to put it into pram mode etc but dead easy if u wnt to use car seat on it,and i also think when she a couplemonths old and big eniugh for pushchair mode it will be a great pram.

Mine's at my mum's until baby arrives, I'm too superstitious but I'm going to have another look at when I go over later :) x

I was superstitious too with me first but I brought a second hand bugaboo and it's in my bedroom set up as its a fiddly pram for to get used to it x can't wait to go for walks x

Yeah ours is second hand, our first was too but the wheel broke off and wasn't repairable so we had to get another. It's great though. Are you all set now? x

I need to do me h bag got bouncer swing I need to set up I borrowed a moses baskett they not in it 4 long I need to wash clothes ANSI think
I need more vests not sure I need to sort throu what I have got kids room is all complete I got next week left to work now I have a job interview which I really need so I go bk to my position fingers cross for me lol ( that's hanging over my head really ) r u all set how r ur pains my heart burn is so bad u know x

my bags are ready and waiting,i have a little case and two bags.they arr in babys room just for oh to grab so he dont have to panic.
gt mw tmz will it be a norm apt or will she check me or b able to tell me iv i close or what?
dnt no wt am expectin but i wnt her to tell me im ready for labour etc ha.

well jus gt up and gt mobile hair to do at 12,then bit of food shoppin snd back home to do nothing

I've just got to buy some newborn clothes, hubby built the wardrobe in baby's room yesterday so we just have to put the clothes in later and her room is nearly done, we only got given the wardrobe yesterday so was a nice surprise. My pains aren't to bad at mo was killing me yesterday, I've had constant heartburn for a few days, driving me mad. Our Moses basket came from a friend which we used first time and this time, Jack was in his cot by 3 months and will prob be this time too so they really aren't in it long, and saves on storing it after if you've just borrowed it, we just bought a new mattress both times.
Good luck for your job xx

beccaharrison89 said:
my bags are ready and waiting,i have a little case and two bags.they arr in babys room just for oh to grab so he dont have to panic.
gt mw tmz will it be a norm apt or will she check me or b able to tell me iv i close or what?
dnt no wt am expectin but i wnt her to tell me im ready for labour etc ha.

well jus gt up and gt mobile hair to do at 12,then bit of food shoppin snd back home to do nothing

She can only tell if baby is getting engaged like your normal appointment, they won't do an internal exam or anything, they can't tell if your close or not other than saying your nearer to your due date, I wish they could x

I'm dying to meet my little girl too, although I'm happy to wait til after Friday as I've got a fair bit to get sorted this week lol but I hope she comes soon after, I'm not fed up of being pregnant yet I'm practising waiting as she might not be here for another 4n half weeks. I'll be over the moon if she comes early but also it reduces the risk of me needing a section :)

Back