beccas diary

trying to start thinking mre positive coz i always think negatively and get myself down when so tired.amelia has fed a lot tonight so hoping she mite sleep lil bit through night.
i think what makes it harder through night is when i sitting up feeding nakered n oh nice n snug in bed well away,i know theres nothing he can do as i bf but i get annoyed coz i tired,haha

Naomi just had a power nap she was flat out thought that was it for the night but she's stirring now x

Cas3 said:
Its hard during the night, when oh our snoring their heads off we up feeding, I dont get much of a break either, amelia will start to sleep longer in the next few wks, Hollie wide awake playing on her gym, she's having gr8 time going feed her soon and then its bed for us x

cant wait till amelia uses her playgym, we gt big inflatable ring one

I can't wait either, it'll be fun trying to find some floor space here with Jack. Naomi also has a swing but I haven't put her in it yet x

we use swing all time,we ave a bouncer too bt thats 6 months plus.my playgym,says from birth but there no,way u can put a really young one init

fed amelia from 7-12.45 constant last night,n every time tried to put her down she wntd feeding again.i then slept for,two hours til she woke at 3, then she fed,til 4 ,went to put her down n she settled for twenty mins before waking again,then,she fed til 5 ,put her down again n she woke before so i now up downstairs with,her.
ive had no more than 2 n half hours,sleep n feel sooo drained

Becca that's loads u don't u add a formula bottle give u a little break ? Amelia fed 11 3 7 I'm still tired thou x

didnt want to use fomula if can help it.been expressing over last two days,so mum can have her overnight tonight so can gt sum sleep.
the s

didnt want to use fomula if can help it.been expressing over last two days,so mum can have her overnight tonight so can gt sum sleep.
the second week,was great with amelia ,she fed same times as ur lil girl.its just been all of this week has been constant feeding n nt sleeping through
mw sed was growth spurt but she sed two to three days not 6

Hey becca, it's just my opinion but maybe you should consider 1 bottle of formula at night? Is there a reason you don't want to? Don't get me wrong, I've never breast fed but there's nothing wrong with introducing a bit of formula if it settles her for longer, and she'd still be getting the rest of her feeds and all the goodness from your breast milk. It might get her in a better routine. But it's not for me to interfere so I hope you don't think I'm over stepping. Anyhow it's completely your choice, I hope she gets in a routine soon, but it is still early, even though it prob seems like forever x

i was thiking about doing that of a night,but when oh was giving her a botte of expressed milk of a night she didnt settle,any better.
i know it stil early but i keep worrying about getting her into a routine,and want to get her in one asap as i think they need that.
ive expressed 22oz so far for my mum tonight,i want to get to 25oz or,more if poss so she got enough. was going to do 5oz,bottles for each feed and she should,have enough for feed everh to hours.
i have,a,big tub of aptimil in cupboard that bought incase couldnt bf so ill give her tha incase

beccaharrison89 said:
i was thiking about doing that of a night,but when oh was giving her a botte of expressed milk of a night she didnt settle,any better.
i know it stil early but i keep worrying about getting her into a routine,and want to get her in one asap as i think they need that.
ive expressed 22oz so far for my mum tonight,i want to get to 25oz or,more if poss so she got enough. was going to do 5oz,bottles for each feed and she should,have enough for feed everh to hours.
i have,a,big tub of aptimil in cupboard that bought incase couldnt bf so ill give her tha incase

bare in mind formula is supposed to fill them for longer. It's a good idea to have enough expressed for two hour feeds just in case. Try not to worry she'll sort herself out soon but I know what you mean I'm still wanting Naomi in a routine now x

Yeah Naomi has 3-4 oz's a feed sometimes she'll have another 3 oz's soon after before she goes to sleep again x

my lil baby girl going to stay with her nan tonight,very grateful of the rest and cn gt gud sleep but dreading leaving her.going to mums for 6,then gna bath her and feed,her before i go home.i have expressed,24oz and she mum has gt tub of aptimil jus incase there not enough milk expressed. aldepending on how hungry she is tonight will also determine,what time she brings her home in morn.if she sleeps well inbetween feeds and she gt enough milk in mrn she will keep hold of her for bit longer
the aptimil only for emergencies incase of running out of expressed

soooo excited dis mrn for my lil princess,to come home.
missed her so much, struggled to gt to sleep last night but once i was asleep was well away.
had to still express through night as breasts were rock hard and leaking. expressed 10oz through night and expressing again nw as breasts are lil bit sore

Hi how do you express if you don't mind me asking? I'm planning on bf but intend to express some feeds so dad can help too. I am thinking of buying an electric pump x

I bet you enjoyed the sleep though, when Jack sleeps out I feel like on arm has been chopped off I don't know what to do with myself. I'm dreading my mum having the both of them but won't be for a few months yet so I can relax. Bet you can't wait to have Amelia home x

Back