beccas diary

Ye it settles her better, I only starte we on it a week ago as her norm milk wasn't settling her after her feeds and it was as if she wanted something else, so for now I sticking with 2 feeds of hungry baby and 3 of norm.
Does anyone else wake their little one for last feed?
I have to wake Amelia every night for her last feed and then she goes through. Tonight I waking her at 10 as her last feed was 6 so will c what time she goes down till she has been asleep for hour n half n now will wake her for feed

I have to wake Amelia for last feed otherwise she wouldn't go through as her feed before that can be 6 or 7 and if I didn't wake her she would wake about 2ish so it easier to wake her . She was fed at 10 last night and slept 11-7.15

I fed Amelia at 7.30 lat night and put her down awake in we cot for first time at 9.10 , she cried on and off until she fell asleep at 9.50 I then dream fed her at 11 3oz and she went straight back down until 7

I feed Millie at 7 goes in swing till 10 then I wake her for feed she sleeps till I wake her at 7 only because of school run lol she has little naps in day not much thou lol x

So she's fed at 10 then sleeps til 7 ????? That's good isn't it hun. Amelia was sleeping either about 11-6 or 7 or 12-7 or 8 but last three days I have fed her at 7ish put her in her cot around 9 and she has gone asleep by 9.30 -10 then when I go up at 11 I dream feed her few ounces and then she goes straight back down til 7ish

Amelia seems to be doing well with the dream feeding that's great. Naomi slept 9.00-7.30 I had an early night too so I feel really refreshed now! For now anyway x

Ye made up with her progress. I put her down last night at 8.40 and she went off to sleep at 9.30 so took a while hit got there then dream fed her at 10.45 3 oz and then she slept til 7.15

I would make it using milk from her 2nd bottle, so she'd have her first one whenever she woke up 7/8 oclock then her next would be around 9/10 with rice, then the 2nd rice/rusk would be about 3/4 oclock cos she goes to bed at 9/10 so plenty of time to go down so not heavy on her stomach x

So would you give her second bottle and then the baby rice straight after? I have only been givin it her once a day at no as only introduced it couple is days ago

Ye that's what I been doing, on her second bottle I have been giving her baby rice first then rest of bottle. I am going to change it to thirs bottle next few days though. I give her a few spoonfuls of baby rice and she cries for more

I think I must hve a weird baby because he's been sleeping through for ages! He goes bed at 7.30/8pm and gets up at 9/9.30am!
He weighed 15lb 1 last week on 25th centile!
I started weaning him at 19 week he's 5 months today!
I don't like baby rice I only use it to thicken things up and risk have got added sugar in! I keep away from Heinz dry things for that reason lol. Teddy has a fruit and veg purée at lunchtime and porridge at tea time, he meant to drink 5 7oz bottles a day but never has he only has 4 x

from about 6 weeks he did 9 til 6 I've never woke him up to feed, he slowly woke up later over the weeks and we put his bedtime to an hour earlier at about 3 months. Just before we started solids he started waking at 6 again but he's back to 9.30 now x

Back