Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

oh god definately not lol

those muffins look gorgeous... waaaaaaaaaaah!!! haven't had a muffin for 2 days :cry:stupid me for ordering my replacement oat bran too late and now it's stuck in customs - box 2 finally ran out on the weekend. do you think that means i'm allowed to have 3 days' worth of muffins in 1 day, when the order finally arrives?

also in my shipment is a silicone bread loaf mould, some wheatbran, chocolate spread and the highly-sought after, fat-reduced cocoa. i am calling TNT every 5 minutes begging them to rush the clearance... #muffinwithdrawal, trinimaria!

Cx

those muffins look gorgeous... waaaaaaaaaaah!!! haven't had a muffin for 2 days :cry:stupid me for ordering my replacement oat bran too late and now it's stuck in customs - box 2 finally ran out on the weekend. do you think that means i'm allowed to have 3 days' worth of muffins in 1 day, when the order finally arrives?

also in my shipment is a silicone bread loaf mould, some wheatbran, chocolate spread and the highly-sought after, fat-reduced cocoa. i am calling TNT every 5 minutes begging them to rush the clearance... #muffinwithdrawal, trinimaria!

Cx

Those muffins were tasty too, the frosting (i add a tsp of extra light philly) makes them special and more like a cake!!
And no you are not allowed 3 day's worth of nuffins in one go, we give you top marks for trying though! :D

I nearly bought the chocolate spread but got scared that I will not be able to stick to a tbsp a day so I thought better leave the temptation.

STS today as TOM is here! I think I will leave weighing to Friday for my official weigh in.

Level one shred finished today and feeling good about myself. Going to watch level 2 tonight and carry on tomorrow. I thought of breaking for a day and thought I promised myself to do this 30days straight. So I gotta do that, I cant break a promise I made to myself, otherwise how will I be able to keep promises I make to others. This is my hubbys motto: 'I dont fail at something I promise myself, if something is too hard I just don't promise myself to do it!' So there you go tomorrow I continue!:)

Food plan today: Day 63 PP
Breakfast:
Oatbran lemon muffins

Lunch:
chicken curry with shiritaki noodles
blackcurrant mousse

Dinner:
roast chicken breast
cottage cheese
lemon cheesecake

Fluid intake
1.5l water
4 cups coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Day 10 Level 1 Shred DVD

Those muffins were tasty too, the frosting (i add a tsp of extra light philly) makes them special and more like a cake!!
And no you are not allowed 3 day's worth of nuffins in one go, we give you top marks for trying though! :D

I nearly bought the chocolate spread but got scared that I will not be able to stick to a tbsp a day so I thought better leave the temptation.
spoilsport! i'm not sure whether or not i'll be able to stop at 1 tbs (tsp?) per day either, but it's worth a shot!

Cx

Love reading your diary Becky :) you're so inspiring with your meals and your dedication to the plan and exercise :)

keep up the good work !! x :)

Love reading your diary Becky :) you're so inspiring with your meals and your dedication to the plan and exercise :)

keep up the good work !! x :)

Thanks Lotto. I have got to try harder, I think I am the biggest of this bunch, if I dont stick to it I will be left in cruise on my own! :(

spoilsport!
Cx

lol, somebody gotta be! :) it looks so yummy, I am sure I wouldnt have the discipline! I would be putting it in stews and all!!!!

I did survive Shred level 2 but I must say it's ehhhhhhh kinda difficult. The only thing I dont miss from level 1 is the jumping jacks, I hate them with a passion! But hey now there are plank twists and military kicks, boy I am getting tired just writing about it. Well I did it, sweated even more and my body started aching again!

My turbofire order has arrived and I am busy reading and watching the DVDs, I shan't comment now, will give it a go first! there is a 9 week scchedule which you can do (I am saying should do!) to ease you into it. Definitely going to start with that.

I have finished my 5 days of PPs and so looking forward to vegetables. Weigh in tomorrow.

Food plan today: Day 65 PP
Breakfast:
Oatbran porridge

Lunch:
2 boiled eggs
left over chicken
4 crab sticks
tbsp goji berries
jelly
sweetened 0% yogurt
(dont ask in which order, just know I ate it all! :D)

Dinner:
pan fried salmon fillets
cottage cheese
lemon cheesecake

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Day 1 Level 2 Shred DVD

Last edited:
You wont be left on your own Becky :) I've been on cruise more times than I can count and still never made it to conso :) this time I'm determined to stay on cruise until I get to goal weight, at my current losses of less than a lb a week it could take a while :eek: :) x

Hehehehe I am just watching turbofire fire 30 class, to call it fire is an understatement!! If I can do this I will be very surprised. However since I have it now, gotta do it. There are just to many routines, my little brain can't cope!! At least there is a girl doing modified versions!! :)

Last edited:
Thanks Lotto. I have got to try harder, I think I am the biggest of this bunch, if I dont stick to it I will be left in cruise on my own! :(
Hey Becky Boop! Nothing wrong with having the most to lose - and looking at some stats, I doubt that's true anyway. Believe me, there are times when i almost wish I'd been heavier to start with, so i could post some better results here! This body of mine is clinging on desperately to that last kilogram, and it's demotivating to only lose a few grams when other people are losing pounds every week.

You are so amazing with your exercise and wonderful meals, we're not going to let you out the forum soon anyway. So keep on cruisin'!

Cx

I lost 5.5lbs this week :):). Well pleased. Onto 5 days of PV now as I have decided to do 5/5. I am also toying with reverting back to my proper TW of 11st 4. That way I can get to goal on time and then see how I feel then. I can then decide to carry on or stop. Another voice is telling me that if I do that I will never carry on! talk about confusion!! What do you guys think, honestly? The majority wins :D.

It was lovely to have veggies today. :)

I did my shred today but had to really push myself, i was not up to it at all. I woke up at 6am and I didnt start til 630 just fuffing about! Bottom line, I did it, day 2 level 2.

Food plan today: Day 66 PV
Breakfast:
Oatbran galette
scrambled egg, sliced tomato, bacon medallion

image-2409133412.jpg

image-2901884307.jpg

Lunch:
tuna salad with balsamic dressing
2 tbsp goji berries

Dinner:
grilled tandoori chicken breats
steamed broccoli
laughing cow light mixed with garlic (dont ask why, it wasnt nice either!)
chocolate cheesecake

Fluid intake
1l water
3 cups coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Day 2 Level 2 Shred DVD

Blooming heck, Beck (see what I did there?!) - five and a half pounds? Weigh (ditto!) to go :D

Absolutely brilliant :D

P x

Blooming heck, Beck (see what I did there?!) - five and a half pounds? Weigh (ditto!) to go :D

Absolutely brilliant :D

P x

Thanks P, this is my biggest loss since attack. I did gain 2.5lbs at last weigh in so my ticker has effectively moved by 3lbs which I still feel is great!

Oh and I did my inches as I finished level 1 shred and I have lost 8inches in total; 2 off my waist, 5.3 off the bust (the bossom has responded! :)), 0.5lb off the hips and 1 off the thigh.

Amazing results, becca. That should give you to motivation to keep on shredding (and shedding). :)

Oh and I did my inches as I finished level 1 shred and I have lost 8inches in total; 2 off my waist, 5.3 off the bust (the bossom has responded! :)), 0.5lb off the hips and 1 off the thigh.

:bliss:

Oh boy, I have just watched Mike Mosley's Eat, fast and live longer and my head is spinning. I am super confused now! :sigh: one doctor is saying eat protein and the next is saying you are putting your body into fast mode to aging and disease!! I think personally, I am going with the Dukan for the time being and then perhaps go with the alternate diet for stabilisation. I am off to read the JUDDD thread to see how good people are doing on it. P and crew who are going over, please keep posting on your threads here to keep me updated :).

Food plan today: Day 67 PV
Breakfast:
Sausage and bacon wrap
(2 weightwatchers sausages, 2 bacon medallion, a smudge of reduced sugar/salt ketchup)

Lunch:
warm chicken salad with balsamic dressing
2 tbsp goji berries

image-4059977113.jpg

Dinner:
warm chicken salad (again!)
lemon cheesecake

Fluid intake
1l water
3 cups coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise