Beep beep its the 2013 Xen Wagon

toofatkat said:
That's very true. I wouldn't mind but my meals have been great. I just started eating crap after tea and couldn't stop or should I say didn't want to

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes, I ate fine the rest of the day but had already decided to have some of my choccies - only 1,100 calories worth of Thorntons, lol. But boy did I enjoy them! Trouble is I forgot not to take a Xen at lunchtime - no problems yet, but I'm slightly concerned. ;) xx

Oh my :( that's probably not going to be pleasant :( I hope you escape

Fingers crossed for you

toofatkat said:
Oh my :( that's probably not going to be pleasant :( I hope you escape

Haha, thanks. ;) Nothing yet - past experience suggests there won't be, fingers crossed. xx

I'm doing a door to door drive around just in case anyone needs to be picked up x

I nearly posted the same at the weekend, have you picked anyone up Lisa?
Had my first pick up Sarah B.
I'm thinking I need back up Lexie, can you get your cat woman outfit on and ya whip, and we'll start knocking on the doors
:)

I need picking up...............:(

Seriously struggling. Re-start tomorrow for Lent!

consider yourself picked up.
Keep posting I promise it will help you get back on the straight and narrow. Even when the boards are quiet I still make sure I post in my diary, keeps me going..
You can do this, look at your amazing weightloss so far.. good luck for your restart tomorrow
:)

Thanks, feeling very positive.

A couple of my colleagues want to start weighing at work and supporting each other so fingers crossed it will help keep me on the straight and narrow.

Thanks, feeling very positive.

A couple of my colleagues want to start weighing at work and supporting each other so fingers crossed it will help keep me on the straight and narrow.

We do the same where I work, they weigh in office I weigh on a night at SW an we all update each other on a wed x

Can I get a lift please? Had a big interview yesterday (now its a waiting game) so not on plan for a couple of days! Starting afresh this morning

I think for those of us who are struggling we need to take note that its not that long until the summer (if we get one)

I know I will be so annoyed with myself for not taking action sooner when I cannot fit into all my nice summer clothes and suffering from chub rub.

Onwards and downwards!

I'm not struggling but the weights still not going :( just seem to be stuck

I'm still here, plodding along - but it is slow going now and I am so hungry all the time - roll on the summer!! On the plus side my OH has just presented me with a Joules jumper and gillet for Valentines day - I have wanted something for ages but was never brave enough incase it didn't fit - he got them in a size 16 and they are perfect :) x

I keep trying different things but still the same :( never mind. I feel good and healthy so as long as it doesn't go up I won't be too upset. It would just have been nice to lose another 1 1/2 stone

I keep trying different things but still the same :( never mind. I feel good and healthy so as long as it doesn't go up I won't be too upset. It would just have been nice to lose another 1 1/2 stone

You've maybe just settled into a weight your body is happy with for now. X

I'm still here, plodding along - but it is slow going now and I am so hungry all the time - roll on the summer!! On the plus side my OH has just presented me with a Joules jumper and gillet for Valentines day - I have wanted something for ages but was never brave enough incase it didn't fit - he got them in a size 16 and they are perfect :) x

I think you've done amazingly my darling & you should be so proud x

Back