Before, During and After!

I lost 5 stone on LL a few years back. Maintained it for quite some time, but here I am again with 6 stone to lose. Looking forward to all the Minimum support and hearing all the success stories.
I started on Exante last Monday and have lost 10lbs already, and must say I am not missing the 'sessions' attached to LL at all, not to mention the cost.
I will say though, the weigh in was an incentive so I hope the Minimum support will be enough.
Good luck all and I look forward to sharing this journey
XX

14st 12lb to 9st 12lb here. Before and after xx

1010186_10151764404658885_891463235_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, well done Exantedreamer, you're looking amazing xx

Thank you RedandBlonde :) xx

Exante dreamer you are looking amazing. You look like someone famous but I can't put my finger on it.

brilliant work

Thank you QuirkyGirl!

Do I?! A few have said I look like Tanya Branning from Eastenders but that's about it :) xx

Here are my before during and (soon to be) after photos....
the first photo (where I'm wearing all black) is me at my heaviest, about 14 and a half stone.
The photo of me in the pool was taken in October where I was about the same weight as when I started Exante this time. The photo of me in the black and white dress is me at 9 and a half stone, where I want to be again!
My before and after pictures are currently on my fridge to remind me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 660
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 634
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 636
Good idea with the photos. You're so very close, I have no doubt you will be there again. Good luck xx

You are soooooo close now Lisa! :D xx

Exante dreamer you are looking amazing. You look like someone famous but I can't put my finger on it.

brilliant work

I thought pixie lott at first glance.

Great photos ExanteDreamer inspiring to see how far you've come, wish I'd taken photos of myself when I was 19st because even though the scales tell me I'm 2 stone lighter I can't see the difference really, can feel it as my jeans don't fit properly.Li

And great photos Lisa, nice to have something to aim for, I keep trying on t-shirts that didn't fit me at 19st and seeing how much better they fit me now, can get into two that I couldn't before, got a third to get into and I'll be so happy.

These are my before and now, during photos :)

Today is day 63 for me and i am halfway through my journey weight-wise. I have lost 2st 7lbs to date and i feel great! I have another 2st 5lbs to lose and then maybe a little more once i reach goal and see how i feel.

These pictures were taken at 14st 12lbs, 14st 6lbs, 13st 11lbs, 13st 4lbs and today 12st 5lbs. I am 5ft 7"

your waist already looks tiny *envious* you have such a good shape!

Oh dear I got to 11 stone then messed up and took 15 months off gained all of it plus some back so I went from this to this now I'm back to what i was before i started again so hoping to get it off and keep it off this time xx
wow, that was an amazing transformation! I bet you will have no trouble keeping it off this time!

I thought pixie lott at first glance.

Great photos ExanteDreamer inspiring to see how far you've come, wish I'd taken photos of myself when I was 19st because even though the scales tell me I'm 2 stone lighter I can't see the difference really, can feel it as my jeans don't fit properly.Li

And great photos Lisa, nice to have something to aim for, I keep trying on t-shirts that didn't fit me at 19st and seeing how much better they fit me now, can get into two that I couldn't before, got a third to get into and I'll be so happy.

Pixie Lott oh I wish!! Haha :)

Well done, you have done brilliant Hun, feels so good doesn't it? You will certainly look smaller, even if you can't see it yourself. At least you can feel it, can't argue with baggy jeans! :)

Thank you for your kind words xx

your waist already looks tiny *envious* you have such a good shape!

Thank you! I do have a small waist once the blubber shifts, but that's balance out with big thighs and upper arms *sigh* can't have it all eh. 8lbs from goal OMG now I'm the envious one!! :D xx

Before and now, During :) Still got more than a stone to go but getting there now :D xx

14st 12lb to 11st 8lb (I am 11st 2lb currently though)

wow. I see from your stats you're in the 10's now. any more pictures? you look amazing

wow! well done Jo! Hope Exante works as well for me as it has for you! :)

Back