Benefits - sensible & silly (probably more silly than sense!)

At a conference today I actually had the confidence to stand in a room of 100 senior managers take a microphone and address the Chief Exec of our organisation!!

Thank you Lighter Life, never would have had the nerve to do that a few months ago!

Thanks BL, was a huge deal for me too! xx

No longer having to wear jumpers at work to hide how much overhanging flab I had, as my shirts and trousers now fit.

SerenityValley said:
No longer having to wear jumpers at work to hide how much overhanging flab I had, as my shirts and trousers now fit.

Excellent point!!

Wow - had a deja vu moment today: no more chafing thighs in summer! :thinking2:

1. I can get into a lot of my old clothes and it's being noticed by friends.
2. I've been seeing someone (not very seriously, but it's been lovely) and there are definitely benefits to having lost weight, but I won't go into those in too much detail! ;)

One of the things I am most looking forward to is my legs fitting into hunter wellies - preferably purple ones!

Feeling good today. Wearing a sleeveless summery dress and don't feel fat. :p

I'm not using my washing machine so much, less changes of clothes per day as I'm not sweaty in the hot weather. And the clothes are smaller and more fitted.

A few pairs of leggings, vest tops and little sundresses do not fill the machine like full length skirts, wide leg trousers, smock tops etc... Love it!! xx

Hannah reminded me off a nice one....when traveling on a long holiday, you can bring twice as many clothes and shoes and bobbles, as you could before - OR - you can pack what you used to pack in a Carry On, and zip past the cues in Baggage Loading!!! Both advatnages to traveling!!! And all because our clothes get so teeny weeny!!! They fold up to nothing! :D

xx

And that reminded me of another one.................
Not feeling embarrassed to see my pretty underwear on the washing line.
:eek:

Back