Betcha carnt gesh wot Ive just 'ad ... HICC!!!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
:party0036:1st in 17weeks! Just the 1 .... white wine & soda - sent DH back to get me a sparkling water as well - coz I missed it!! If I'm honest I enjoyed the water more than the wine. I didn't want another one & it's gone straight to my head! :drunk:

I feel as though I've got it 'over with' now though - I think I'll be able to stay much more in control of it than I used to be!! Hope I haven't done too much damage to what will probably be my final pharmacy weigh-in tomorrow! xx

isnt it wierd how very often the idea of something is more exciting than the real thing? goes with a lot of things i guess lol

h xx

Glad you enjoyed it Jan and feel more control of it. Great that you really wanted the water more!

:giggle:

Glad you enjoyed it Jan! I am looking forward to my first alcohol drink just to see how it affects me! I am staying in that night though with the bf (were going to go to the pub but thought best not incase i have 1, am on the floor and need putting in a taxi! haha)

Its good that you feel more in control of it too - told you you'd be ok :D xx

I am having a few vodka's tonight, I love a drink after my second dayshift as I am nights for the next 2 nights.

Is it better to drink vodka and diet coke or red wine ?

I would think red wine would be higher, but I dont have my calorie book with me.

I drink vodka and coke zero, 50mls is 100 calories, but obviously its made up to a large glass with the coke zero.

Here is something I googled on wine.

Wine, fortified: Port, Muscatel (18% Alc.)
97.5 g
1.5 g
1 bottle
Wine, fortified: Sherry, Cream (18% Alc.)
86.2 g
1.5 g
1 bottle
Wine, fortified: Sherry, Dry (18% Alc.)
1 bottle
Wine, fortified: Sherry, Sweet (18% Alc.)
1 bottle
Wine, fortified: Vermouth (18% Alc.)
1 bottle
Wine: Champagne, average
1 bottle
Wine: Cooler (3.4% Alc.)
1 bottle
Wine: Red
1 bottle
Wine: Rose, medium
1 bottle
Wine: Sake Rice Wine (16% Alc.)
1 bottle
Wine: Table, average (12% Alc.)
1 bottle
Wine: White, dry
1 bottle

Thanks Mary Mary :D

Although it will be Efes in icmeler :D

I only had a few Efes while in Icmeler and I really enjoyed them, I stuck mainly to vodka.
I have booked my flights today for Oct 8th - Oct 22nd, on countdown again now - 112 sleeps hehe.

Back