Attack Bibaloo's cruise diary

Bibaloo

Hello!

Thought I'd start a new diary that doesn't have attack at the beginning.
I had a PV day yesterday so today is PP:

Galette
Prawns, chicken, hard boiled eggs (very dry and difficult to swallow. Not nice but filled me up)
Chicken. Not sure what else I've got in to go with it though

Click on "edit" then "go advanced" and the option to remove the prefix should be there. :)

Mmmm can't seem to do it on my phone. I'll have to live with it for now.

Today is PV:

Galette

Chicken salad and yoghurt

Roast chicken with roasted butternut squash, peppers, onions, courgettes

mmm that sounds delicious!
I'm still on attack, looking forward to veggies... Enjoying all the fat free dairy though, certainly keeps me going. Good luck anyway :)
xxxx

Biba - I've been away (and go away again tonight!) but last time here you were struggling with a stall. All ok now?

Hello!

It took a while to get moving but I've not lost about 6lbs and I can just about fit in my trousers for court tomorrow. Whoho!!

AND in the past two days I've given away two free lunches in order to stick to the plan. In fact I'm sitting here now with a box of chicken surrounded by people eating free sandwiches, crisps and flapjacks.
I'm either determined or mad.

Today is a strange day. I'm on an operation in work so won't get a break now til 9pm.
I've had yoghurt with oatbran and chicken for lunch. I'll try and have an omelette before bed but imagine I'll be so tired I'll just get in bed.

That's brilliant! Well done you!

Welcome back Bibaloo, glad to see you're doing well. You've inspired me for my dinner tonight - thanks!

Thank you!! Hope you enjoyed your dinner :)

Just got home from shift so had a ham omelette, mostly because I felt I should gave something. Wasn't actually hungry.
Looking forward to a PV day tomorrow. Salad and veg tastes so much nicer when you're doing this plan

Well. After all that effort, the baddies went guilty and I was cancelled from court :) Ah well. I feel better even if I don't have to wear the trousers.

Today's plan is PV
Galette

Tuna salad

Chicken with roasted veg and butternut squash (just love this at the moment)

PP today.

Galette
Chicken and beef
Omelette

Boring huh!!!

Husband has been throwing up all day. He hasn't eaten anything but fancied a mcdonalds. I got him a shake and some fries but the fries weren't eaten. Very tempting but I managed to ignore them

PV today. Lovely! No more loss but I know it'll come off eventually

Today I'm having:
Galette
Mackerel and egg salad
Chicken salad

Had a slight change. Chicken salad for lunch and poached salmon salad for dinner. Just finished it in work. Everyone else has Chinese. It was torture at first but once I started eating I think I actually enjoyed mine more than I would have enjoyed a Chinese. Must remember that when I feel tempted.

Oh my god, we've just bought a house!!! Celebrated with a ham omelette :)

Not sure what's for dinner. Haven't had my oatbran so maybe burgers with the oatbran in and some mustard :)

We've part ex'd ours for a new 4 bedroom detatched. It's beautiful. It's a show home so comes with all the carpets, curtains, light fittings etc. We could be moving in 6 weeks! Crikey :)
Will have to start sorting all my rubbish!!!

Wow sounds lovely, when we moved 6 yes ago to our house we took opportunity to have a real clear out....6 yrs on I still house is still amazingly uncluttered as I have a good clear out every 6 months or so :)
It clears not only your house but also your mind :)
I've just sorted out my clothes drawers and bagged lots for charity so now more room to buy new bits when I drop a size :) :)
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good work!!! I must try and be the same. I've still got boxes in our shed, still unpacked from our last move 9 years ago!! I'm NOT moving anything we don't need with us this time :)

It's strange to think I'll still be slogging away on cruise in a new house. Hopefully by then my target will be in sight

Back