Big Brother

Ziggy has dumped Channelle!

Does she have a boyfriend outside the house!! So i guess she got DD (Double Dumped)!!

Watched it for a few minutes last night and saw Charlie being pushed into the pool! What a laugh! I am really beginning to like Shawny. If he continues to wind her up like that I will get interested again. Hehehe!

im finding bb hard too watch this time, its so boring.Not like other years, theres no interesting conversions too listen too.

i have to say i really love charley as a housemate... I don't like her as a person... but I loved her getting pushed into the pool

Her reaction was class.... and then they were all high 5'ing Seany... she will get revenge... Seany better be praying to be evicted tonight lol

Thanks for that clip Jo. It really cheered me up. I guess I'd better tune in tonight, eh? Shawny has got to stay though. That other bloke can go, what's his name?

AmandaJayne

Lets face facts here, if i'd a body like Charley i may also wanna admire my behind in the mirrors too. What a bo-day! wow

but her personality blah blah.

Gerry must win. Oh he must. and as for the kiss, yuk, not cos it was a gay kiss, lets also face facts if it was gerry and ziggy...but cos it was Seany

Yak

Gerry to win

Ivy

I think BB must want her to stay because every night she is the main focus on the show. Laura wasn't shown much tonight for instance, but Charley was in nearly even bit of footage. Charley reminds me of last year's Nikki ..... different characters but same scenario.

This is a real ***** comment but Charley loves herself so much and cant stop looking on the mirror 24/7 and bragging about all the footballers she has sha-ged (she must be proud to be a slut lol) she is not even nice looking and is constantly pushing her droopy boobs in to her bikini top, she is a young girl who has not had kids, my boobs are a f cup and are more pert than hers lol and i have had a child lol

Sorry for such a bitchy comment but she really gets on my ti-s !!!!! pmsl

I have to agree with Ivy - I think Charley has a fabulous figure. Her face? Forget it. Yet she thinks she's beautiful; she's one of the most bigheaded housemates in the history of the show!

Her potty mouth, and the rapid-machine-gun-fire stuff that comes out of it, make her painful to watch and listen to. Even so she makes for compelling viewing in all the worst ways.

She and Billi did break the rules, and if that genuinely means that their nominations had to be discounted she's had a lucky escape. Next time around she might find that her luck has run out.

Does anyone else think Ziggy is totally wet at times, particularly where Chanelle is concerned? Why ask to leave just 'cos Charley called him a pervert? She's called others far worse things, I'm sure. Perhaps he's scared his image and manhood are taking a knock, and that peeps at home may be laughing at him. He's a nice guy at heart, well-mannered and well-spoken, but he's 26, not 16.

Billi is second only to Charley in the vanity stakes and is a bit of a sleaze!

I usually want to keep the louder livelier housemates in there but the thought of Charley getting bigger deals and more fame by staying in there longer means i want her gone NOW. Shes everything that is wrong with society today.
Want Billy to stay in for now and desperately want Carole to go. She is suppressing the rest of them with her overbearing smothering. Theyll all relax once shes gone.

I agree about Carole. She is killing them with mumsy 'kindness' and treating them like unruly kids. Okay, they are unruly kids, but she's driving them and us nuts by constantly policing them, judging them and feeding/cleaning for/lecturing them. She breaks down too easily and plays for sympathy. Anyone with children will know that the slightly older child mostly does not care when you try to guilt-trip him or her!

There's always a 'Charley' in the BB House. The very first one was Caroline - Caggy- of the mauve lipstick and purply-brown lip liner. A total nightmare, 'heart of gold' or not. Her spats with eventual winner, Craig, were the forerunner of the mayhem we see now.

Charley is an enigma- I hate her and think she is very unattractive actually (agree, saggy boobs and not a nice face at all) but she is a fantastic housemate- very funny and really stirs it up- just think, without her why would we watch it for drippy manipulative ziggy and chanelle who are using each other so much they don't realise they are being used? Carole and her 'oh you put oatmeal on your face, I'll run you a bath' Jerri, who is actually very boring and no fun at all? the only bits worth watching are Charley, Brian who is emerging as a total natural comedian (and he is quite clever too) and the possible friendship/romance between Nicky and Liam- Nicky is BY FAR FAR FAR the most beautiful housemate by the way- look at her lovely face and big almond eyes and she has a great body, but doesn't flaunt it like the twins and Charley. It was sweet that the twins invited them both to their birthday party, as they obviously want to throw them together.
I think, ultimately, Brian will win- he has a lot of Glyn qualities!

Back