Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

'Ow about

12 weeks
2 days

lol

sounds good to me and that means that train seats will be available to book from 12 weeks..... hope you guys get a good deal whoever is travelling by train.....

Also - Fiona..... the hotel haven't taken my money either - in fact if I remember last time I booked one of the cheap deals there they took it like 2 days before.... cos I remember panicking thinking that cos they hadn't tkaen the money i wouldn't hve a room so i rang them - so if you can I'd book now with a visa/mastercard - it won't be taken till April.....

OK off for weigh in.... arrrrrgh.... not been a good girl this week so not hopeful.... must try harder so I look gorgeous in BHam....lol;)

. must try harder so I look gorgeous in BHam....lol;)

If you never lost another ounce you'd still look gorgeous in BHam! ;)

All this talk of Birmingham is getting me excited....roll on April:p

Summerskye
MandyB2
Westiegirl
Bondgirl
Debbiemac
Delli
Blue_grapefruit
Cah-Ching
Hedgemag
Kenshin112
FFnF
Irene
Mindless
Mich
Eclipse296
Akersv
WL8S
Starlight
Pandora
Russiandoll
Flirty & Mr Flirty - aka Beverley & Phil - hopefuls (well P is always hopeful!!)

Can I provisionally add our names??? Not sure - but would love to come and meet names I recognise and some I don't! Had to scroll back a long way in this thread to find last roll call ............ so hope i haven't missed anyones names off.

Delli and I are booked in now, no turning back :D:D:D xxx

Summerskye
MandyB2
Westiegirl
Bondgirl
Debbiemac (and AliosnV....)
Delli
Blue_grapefruit
Cah-Ching
Hedgemag
Kenshin112
FFnF
Irene
Mindless
Mich
Eclipse296
Akersv
WL8S
Starlight
Pandora
Russiandoll
Flirty & Mr Flirty - aka Beverley & Phil - hopefuls (well P is always hopeful!!)

I've not booked a room yet as sis is still saying to stay at hers.... but I think I'd rather fall into bed over the road than find a taxi to Cov at godoclock!!!!

I've not booked a room yet as sis is still saying to stay at hers.... but I think I'd rather fall into bed over the road than find a taxi to Cov at godoclock!!!!

I would definately rather stagger over the road to bed than sit in the back of a cab for at least 30 mins..... I'll have a word Deb....;)

I would definately rather stagger over the road to bed than sit in the back of a cab for at least 30 mins..... I'll have a word Deb....;)

And while you're at it...... tell her she should just get Chris to babysit, much as I love my brother in law...........and I know that men are allowed to come....... but but but.... he's my OH's best mate too:eek:

And I'm NOT bringing OH along!!!

And while you're at it...... tell her she should just get Chris to babysit, much as I love my brother in law...........and I know that men are allowed to come....... but but but.... he's my OH's best mate too:eek:

And I'm NOT bringing OH along!!!

Right Debs.... this should be the plan.....!!

You, OH and your boys come down to sisters on Friday evening or Saturday morning (she's loads of spare rooms you know...lol;)) then Saturday afternoon you and sis come over to Bham and ALL the boys can have a really good boy's bonding session.... sure you've seen the film 3 men and a baby well this can be 2 men and 3 babies/boys...lol .... tell them my OH is flying solo with 3 kids so it should be a piece of cake (or CD bar...lol).....

Back