Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

Looking forward to meeting you both.....:D It'll be good to have some new faces......:D Hope you like to party......:party0023:

Just off to find threads about your both......;)

Dont do that! LOL!
Nah,both been on the CD forum for a few months now. She's irish, im a welshie.....love at first MSN chat....all that jazz.
WE LOVE TO PARTY!!!!
We'll be there on the fri and sat, and be crawling out of bed on sunday to get Delli back to the airport while i get a lift back home with a p*ssed off OH :D

CANNOT WAIT!

Dont do that! LOL!
Nah,both been on the CD forum for a few months now. She's irish, im a welshie.....love at first MSN chat....all that jazz.
WE LOVE TO PARTY!!!!
We'll be there on the fri and sat, and be crawling out of bed on sunday to get Delli back to the airport while i get a lift back home with a p*ssed off OH :D

CANNOT WAIT!

Yay.... sound like my kinda girls....lol:D I'm only gonna be there Saturday night - only live 1/2 hour drive from Bham so only got a one night pass from my understanding OH (leave him with 3 kids to look after....lol!!).... I save my 2 nighters for further afield when I can...!!!

Looking forward to meeting you and have the craic....;) (which I understand is an irish term for having lots of fun....:D)..... where will your OH be whilst your kicking up a storm?????

Oh and I WILL be checking out your diary threads......:D;)

PS... isn't Minis just the best place for making new understanding (in the diet sense) friends.....I have made so, so many friends on this site....:D

Right Debs.... this should be the plan.....!!

You, OH and your boys come down to sisters on Friday evening or Saturday morning (she's loads of spare rooms you know...lol;)) then Saturday afternoon you and sis come over to Bham and ALL the boys can have a really good boy's bonding session.... sure you've seen the film 3 men and a baby well this can be 2 men and 3 babies/boys...lol .... tell them my OH is flying solo with 3 kids so it should be a piece of cake (or CD bar...lol).....

Hmmm.... but she sticks us all in the one!!! (Hides us away so no-one can see her mad family :silly:) Then again, what do I care! I'm gonna be at the JURYS!!! LOL :D I'm just gonna book it and she can go home if she feels guilty hehe..... as if!

Will leave it with you to do the armtwisting.........

PS... isn't Minis just the best place for making new understanding (in the diet sense) friends.....I have made so, so many friends on this site....:D

and some you just can't seem to get rid of... :rolleyes::D

No you wally! I meant me :rolleyes:.... and now you're part of my 'family' lol!!!

Doh... soz having a blonde moment and I'm not even blonde...:eek: Oh yes, I'm part of your 'family' now..... in fact even little J calls me Auntie Mich.... he is just adorable.....sooooo cute:D

I'm gonna be doing 1000 plan from tomorrow as SS has been a bit of a disaster this week - I just want to eat at the mo.... just been drooling over how much fruit I can have.... something I've always loved and missed on CD......

Dont do that! LOL!
WE LOVE TO PARTY!!!!

CANNOT WAIT!

Are you the lady with the gorgeous curly hair????

I wouldnt say gorgeous curly hair, but yes, that is moi.
BAH!

My OH is from Bham, he'll be with my in-laws while i'm in a hotel with Del getting drunk on sparkly water!!! Then he'll have the pleasure of driving his sick little fiance home on sunday ALL THE WAY to cardiff :D

Craic - yes, i dont know these words at all! I'm off to stay with Delli next month for the belfast meet and i dont think i'll understand a thing!!

As for making friends - so true! Delli and I "met" in october, and she'll be my bridesmaid next year! Made so many good friends, but looking forward to making more xxxx

I wouldnt say gorgeous curly hair, but yes, that is moi.
BAH!

WHy are us girls never happy with our hair????!!

My OH is from Bham, he'll be with my in-laws while i'm in a hotel with Del getting drunk on sparkly water!!! Then he'll have the pleasure of driving his sick little fiance home on sunday ALL THE WAY to cardiff :D

Well we won't hold the fact that he's a Brummie against him....lol... only kidding my OH is a Brummie.... well his parents both are and all his family live there.... only his mum and dad defected to Cov which is only down the road.... :D

Craic - yes, i dont know these words at all! I'm off to stay with Delli next month for the belfast meet and i dont think i'll understand a thing!!

Wish I could make that one but it's OH's bday on the Saturday so best not upset him if I want to go to any other meets this year....;)

As for making friends - so true! Delli and I "met" in october, and she'll be my bridesmaid next year! Made so many good friends, but looking forward to making more xxxx

Bless..... how lovely is that.... and you haven't actual met in real life yet? Don't you think some people come into our lives for a reason and we stay friends forever.... my bestest mate on here is MandyB2..... we would never ever have met in real life cos our backgrounds/life styles/work etc etc are totally different but we get on soooo well.. in fact I'm hoping if her OH ever proposes to her she'll let me be her bridesmaid... you listenin Mandy....;):D

nope, not met yet.
But i'm over there for the belfast meet, then she's meeting me in brum for the brum meet, then the week after she's coming to stay in cardiff for a few days, then we're off on a girly hols in september!!!!

Bless..... how lovely is that.... and you haven't actual met in real life yet? Don't you think some people come into our lives for a reason and we stay friends forever.... my bestest mate on here is MandyB2..... we would never ever have met in real life cos our backgrounds/life styles/work etc etc are totally different but we get on soooo well.. in fact I'm hoping if her OH ever proposes to her she'll let me be her bridesmaid... you listenin Mandy....;):D

Lurkin' and listening hun:)...you never know one day eh!!!:eek:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug99:

9 weeks to go whoo hoo

I just managed to book my train tickets, been waiting for the price to come down, and I got em! £15 each way - bargain!!!

Back