Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

Summerskye
MandyB2 (hopefully!!)
Westiegirl
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Debbiemac (also a hopefully......)
Delli
Blue_grapefruit aka leah. she started this thread and she'll def b there!

Summerskye
MandyB2 (hopefully!!)
Westiegirl
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Delli
Cah-Ching

Summerskye
MandyB2 (hopefully!!)

Westiegirl
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Delli
Cah-Ching
Hedgemag (maybe hopefully)

Can I just confirm the dates are definitely going to be Friday 18th/Saturday 19th April?

If so, I'm going to go ahead and book the Jury's Inn for those dates to make sure I get the reduced rate as it might not be available when I get back from India. Of course if all the 'probablys' and 'maybes' become 'no's, I'll just have to go to Flares on my ownsome (sounds just like Liverpool :giggle:)

wELL YOU KNOW YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ME :)

cough, cough - dear ladies

when at the recent Cambridge Conference - quite a number of Miniminsers came and said hello - amongst them several seasoned Brummy meet girls.

they did ask why I hadn't joined a meet yet.

I said that (apart from pure fear of Miniminsers on Vodka - I saw what they can do at the Conference - scary) I thought it was a kind of girls night out - but I have been prompted again today so thought I would council opinion with a simple question

would the collective accept a male minimiser joining the group (if I can make it) in April?

To avoid embarassment, if people want to PM yay or nay to me - I promise not to reveal names (as a gent its the least I could do)

So what's it to be girls?

Oooh - just discoved this meet. Could I come? Am I too late?? Vickyx

cough, cough - dear ladies

when at the recent Cambridge Conference - quite a number of Miniminsers came and said hello - amongst them several seasoned Brummy meet girls.

they did ask why I hadn't joined a meet yet.

I said that (apart from pure fear of Miniminsers on Vodka - I saw what they can do at the Conference - scary) I thought it was a kind of girls night out - but I have been prompted again today so thought I would council opinion with a simple question

would the collective accept a male minimiser joining the group (if I can make it) in April?

To avoid embarassment, if people want to PM yay or nay to me - I promise not to reveal names (as a gent its the least I could do)

So what's it to be girls?

Mindless,

I've always been one to speak my mind and on this occassion I feel I have to, nor am afraid to on this forum.

As far as I'm concerned you are most UNWELCOME to join us on a Birmingham Minimins meet.:mad:

Unless you promise to wear a Borat style thong. :p;):D

Of Course I'm only joking.

I look forward to meeting you in April (if you can make it) - although April is far enough ahead in your diary to ingrave it into your schedule to the preclusion of everthing else ;)

Ciao Bello!

Am i allowed to come?

Summerskye
MandyB2 (hopefully!!)
Westiegirl

Bondgirl aka Zoe
Delli
Cah-Ching
Kenshin112

Looking forward to seeing you all again - this time under better circumstances and wearing a shorter skirt ;)

ooops I meant longer skirt!!!!!!! :giggle:

Summerskye
MandyB2 (hopefully!!)
Westiegirl
Bondgirl aka Zoe

Delli
Cah-Ching
Kenshin112
Cah-Ching
FFnF (possible)

List updated! I'm planning to book the hotel in the next day or so to ensure I get the £55 per night rate before I go away.

Anyone else prepared to take the plunge? Or am I going to be there by myself? :rolleyes:;)

Back