Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

Hmmm put me down as a mibbes :)

Just had a quick look at the Jurys Inn website, just in case I could make it. Unfortunately, the room rate is now £139 per night!!! Really can't justify that price, so won't be able to come - boo hoo

Just had a quick look at the Jurys Inn website, just in case I could make it. Unfortunately, the room rate is now £139 per night!!! Really can't justify that price, so won't be able to come - boo hoo

hiya,

I just followed Sharons link (see below) and put in the dates and asked for 'best rate' and it came back at £55 per night for a twin double room so should still be possible to get

Dublin hotels, London hotels, Ireland hotels, Washington DC hotels, Boston hotels

give it a go

List updated! I'm planning to book the hotel in the next day or so to ensure I get the £55 per night rate before I go away.

Anyone else prepared to take the plunge? Or am I going to be there by myself? :rolleyes:;)

No - this is an updated list LOL with Cah-Ching not going twice :)

Summerskye
MandyB2 (hopefully!!)
Westiegirl
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Debbiemac (also a hopefully......)
Delli
Blue_grapefruit aka leah. she started this thread and she'll def b there!
Hedgemag (maybe hopefully)
Kenshin112
Cah-Ching
FFnF (possible)
Starlight (maybe)
Mindless

I'll be taking the plunge and booking the hotel at £55/night - I presume its the nights of 18th and 19th?

I'll be taking the plunge and booking the hotel at £55/night - I presume its the nights of 18th and 19th?

Well those are the dates I'm booking for. So if no-one else goes it looks like it'll just be thee and me! :eek:

OK I've been and gone and done it!

I'm now booked into the Jury's Inn for Friday 18th and Saturday 19th April.

See you all there (well, unless it's just me and Mindless of course *lol*) :D

I've now booked it as well - so come on guys - save Sharon from being left alone with me LOL. (Please - I'm scared!!!) :D

I'll be there both nights! :D

Summerskye
MandyB2 (hopefully!!)
Westiegirl
Bondgirl aka Zoe

Delli
Cah-Ching
Kenshin112
Cah-Ching
FFnF (possible)
Irene

I could possibly make it for one night, the Saturday, then hubby could come up with me. Will ask him when he gets back out of the shower lol

I'm going to come for the Saturday night - going to book for Mandy and I for the Saturday tomorrow..... well I'm only down the road - can't miss Bham can I????:rolleyes:;):D

So just to keep the list as current as can be - depends if eclipse can make her mind up how many days and with whom LOL and Mich confirms

Summerskye
MandyB2 (hopefully!!)
Westiegirl
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Delli
Kenshin112
Cah-Ching
FFnF (possible)
Starlight (maybe)
Mindless
Irene

Summerskye
MandyB2 (hopefully!!)
Westiegirl
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Delli

Cah-Ching
Kenshin112
Cah-Ching
FFnF (possible)
Irene
Mich
Eclipse296!

OMG I've done it, I've booked myself in (alone!) for two nights. Now can't wait lol - only 4 months !!!

Back