Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

OMG I've done it, I've booked myself in (alone!) for two nights. Now can't wait lol - only 4 months !!!

Oh wow! That's brilliant! Can't wait to meet you Cheryl :D

Hi Sharon

Yup, I've always wanted to meet you too hun, your posts have been so interesting and inspirational.

Mich.....you're another one I have always wanted to meet. Can't wait now lol

We have all come a long way since the DH site and the instigation of minimins, its lovely to be able to meet some of the old timers face to face xxxxxx

Does this mean my reputation goes before me.... what have them lot been saying bout me....lol;)

Look forward to meeting you Eclipse....

XXX

My lips are sealed! (But..........can be unsealed with copious amounts (well perhaps a little) vodka lol)

Also can't wait to meet Mandy, Irene, Westie, Hedge and the others. I have been following Westie's diary for months and would really love to meet her.

Also to meet up again with Jennie and CC xxxx

Would also love it if Karen could make it too. Can we get on her case and make her come?

My lips are sealed! (But..........can be unsealed with copious amounts (well perhaps a little) vodka lol)

I will try not to disappoint then...lol;) mmmmm vodka did someone mention vodka.....mmmm yummers....:D

Only 4 months - I feel another ticker coming on!!!!

Summerskye
MandyB2
Westiegirl
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Debbiemac (also a hopefully......)
Delli
Blue_grapefruit aka leah. she started this thread and she'll def b there!

Cah-Ching
Hedgemag (maybe hopefully)
Kenshin112
Cah-Ching
FFnF
Irene
Mindless
Mich
Eclipse296

List updated (removing the maybes and possibles :)). Have I forgotten anyone? :rolleyes:

Anyone else coming to what is becoming the BEST annual Minimins meet of the year? :D

Me:wave_cry: I was on the list but got dropped off somewhere......:cry:
I'm a maybe at the moment but more than 80% sure I'll be coming!! I'd love to meet all you lovely peeps Vxx

Summerskye
MandyB2
Westiegirl
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Delli
Cah-Ching

Kenshin112
Cah-Ching
FFnF
Irene
Mindless
Mich
Eclipse296
Akersv (80% possible!)

Sorted Vicky ;) Hope you can make it!

Summerskye
MandyB2
Westiegirl
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Delli
Cah-Ching

Kenshin112
Cah-Ching
FFnF
Irene
Mindless
Mich
Eclipse296
Akersv (80% possible!)
WL8S

me too please! Although I wont stay over as I only live 10 mins away but would love to meet you all.

Back