Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

:eek: I've been totally neglectful to this thread for AGES!

Summerskye
MandyB2

Westiegirl
Bondgirl
Debbiemac
Delli
Blue_grapefruit
Cah-Ching
Hedgemag
Kenshin112
FFnF
Irene
Mindless
Mich
Eclipse296
Akersv
WL8S
Starlight
Pandora
Russiandoll

I'd just like to giggle a min at: aka leah. she started this thread and she'll def b there!
Thanks Dell, you utter mentalist :)

My bloke is from Brumville so i'll be staying with the in laws. What is the plan then? We meeting on the saturday? Or on the friday and saturday?

I wonder if i'll be at target by then ....:)
xxxxx

A lot of people come down from Friday so there is usually an informal meet on the Friday. However the Saturday is the formal meet.

Lots of names I see!!
xx

Great Fiona, make sure you use the link on Mich's thread above, that should take you to the cheapy rooms lol xxx

Please can I join too?
I'm Debbiemac's likkle sis but please don't hold that against me!

Why thank you kindly ma'am!!

* kirstying in a southern belle type of way*

I'm a maybe at the mo, you lot are such a bad influence but had a blast in Newcastle.

Think I may come in the car though and drive home as It gives me a weekend then to go further afield.

Then again i may stay who knows?

Jo xx

I'm a maybe at the mo, you lot are such a bad influence but had a blast in Newcastle.

Think I may come in the car though and drive home as It gives me a weekend then to go further afield.

Then again i may stay who knows?

Jo xx

Well, there'll be a bed (or at least half of one!!!) if you need it :rolleyes::D

:party0011: Ah thanks Deb

Just worked it out... if I start SSing tomorrow it is exactly 100 days until the Bham Meet (the Saturday)..... I could potentially have lost at least 4 stone by then.... OMFG... that will be fantastic.... bring it on.....:D

Oh and my lovely CDC said I can have a pass out for that night - but that night only....lol;)

Just worked it out... if I start SSing tomorrow it is exactly 100 days until the Bham Meet (the Saturday)..... I could potentially have lost at least 4 stone by then.... OMFG... that will be fantastic.... bring it on.....:D

Oh and my lovely CDC said I can have a pass out for that night - but that night only....lol;)

You can do it hun.......:D:):D I'm banking of losing around 2 stones by then:eek::eek:
Glad you've got a pass for the night... it's gonna be fun!!!!!:D

LOL as always xxxxx:)

Back