blonde's sf diary... please read and check I'm doing it right

For my breakfast this morning I had shredded wheat bitesize with skimmed milk then about eleven I was starving so ate a tin of beans. For lunch I'm having prawn salad and a WW petit pains and for tea I'll be having WW sausages with mixed veg mash potato and gravy. I'll be pointing the seafood sauce the gravy and the sausages but I'm worried this is too much food. I do feel really hungry tho. Does anyone else eat this much and lose xx

It not too much it's only a snack of beans! That's not alot!

Stop worrying urself over ur portions, as long as u only eat till ur comfortably full and not stuffed u will be ok!

I have a snack of OSS if I'm really hungry!

When do u Wi? This is ur first wk isn't it?

I eat a lot, as long as you only eat until you are satisfied you will lose weight and also eat a balanced diet which I think is key element so like SW make sure you carry on eating your fruit and veg :D

Yeh I wouldn't worry too much about portion sizes or too much food, as long as you ate eating the right filling foods then they will keep you satisfied and stop you having too many of the naughty options :)

I know simply filling is a little different as you should eat until satisfied not bursting at the seams but on sw most people found they actually had the best losses the weeks they ate more as long as they were eating the right things :) x

Just wanted to echo what the others said. You're doing really well and I'm sure you'll get a loss come wi :)

Today I have had oss for breakfast with skimmed milk and frozen berries with some sweetner.

For lunch I will be having 2 petit pains with ham and salad and for tea I'm having jacket potato,fillet steak and salad xx

blonde8 said:
Today I have had oss for breakfast with skimmed milk and frozen berries with some sweetner.

For lunch I will be having 2 petit pains with ham and salad and for tea I'm having jacket potato,fillet steak and salad xx

Sounds like a good day, fine portions too!

Good luck for the rest of your week 1 :)

blonde8 said:
Thank you ladies. Yes this is my first week and I'm sf worried of over eating xx

That's what I thought too! I propointed my 2nd SF week! I should have 30pp! Most days I was either 29pp/30pp/31pp/32pp and had 30 weeklies remaining! But in terms of SF i had eaten all my weeklies! Which meant I ate less on SF! So I am trying to fill up more on SF foods this week! So I wouldn't worry too much!

How have u done today?

Right ladies I'm totally stuck with what to do and want your help, I appreciate this is a ww page to expect that you all do ww but I'm stuck in a rut of weather I should do sf or sw, I like the bread products on sf but am worried of over eating these and gaining and I do miss white pasta and cous cous on sf... Please help I just want to lose weight and don't know which plan to do xx

Have u had ur first Wi yet? I d'o think if anything u would eat more on sw, when I read up about it. It said pile ur plate with this and that, whereas. Ww is trying to teach u portion control and to stop when ur body doesnt need any more! U have got to do the plan u feel happiest on but I would say give sf a chance!

I'm just worried that because I'm used to eating a lot on slimming world I'll do the same on sf and gain weight. I just keep wondering between the two and end up doing neither and then that's another week I've gained. Although strictly speaking surely eating large portions isn't good in the long run. Do you tend to just watch you portion size on carbs or do you do it with meat too.also is bread of some sort once a day good or not really xx

I think it's just about being sensible. I tried to keep to 2 servings a day of cereal/bread things as that's what I would have had on sw as my 2 HEBs. Give it a chance and see if it works for you.

I like the premise of sw and sf that of you are eating the right filling things then you don't need to worry about portion control as the food will fill you up and naturally not allow you to eat too much.

Obviously on sf if you ate bread all day long you wouldn't lose weight the same as on sw eating loads of pasta n sauces as snacks or having 10 mullerlights a day isn't going to help you lose weight.

My advice would be to try not to worry about it just follow the plan - if you feel like you need portion control then try some propoints days? I personally never worry about portion size as I know mine are quite large but not rediculous and that as long as I'm filling up on the right foods I will still lose weight so don't like to restrict myself to tiny portions of carbs as I'd end up hungry and binge. Others enjoy portion control it's finding what works for you. X

Thanks hun I will try sf I'm lurk in scared of a gain that I do it for a day and give up.will have another go at it and stick to it and see what happens. Do you snack at all or do you just have your three meals xx

That should of said I'm just so scared of a gain lol...stupid phone. I only used to get one b choice on slimming world as did extra easy so would having cereal for breakfast then bread at lunch not be a good idea xx

You could always do simply filling! But propoint it as well! Just until you get the hang of portion control!

Sometimes I think I've eaten too much! Then when I switch my app to pp, in pretty much spot on!

I don't really worry how much bread and things I eat! Thing is if u ate a lot of pasta on sw then it wouldn't matter if u ate lots of bread on Ww they r both carbohydrates!

I snack in between meals and have had larger meals than i should and just see what I have lost! U really d'o have to stop worrying urself over it as ur setting urself up to give up!

Well after a good long think I've decided to give sf a proper go. I only did the odd day then would go back to doing sw but I've decided that unless I give sf a proper go I'm not going to know if it works for me or not...I'm still a tad scared I'll over eat or have too many bread products and gain. I want all you lovelies to keep an eye on me and pester me to stick to this as I so want to lose weight and be my happy self that I once was before getting so fat xx

Back