size 16
large frame
30.9 bmi.
T x

BMI 30.7
Weight 12st 1lb
Height 5ft 2ins
Dress size 16-18 depending on shop
Build - my finger go around my wrist easily - but I would never say I had a small frame.

Here s mine:

BMI - 53.2
HEIGHT - 5"4
BUILD - Large
CLOTHES - 22/24 TOP 26/28 BOTTOM

Lea xx

Height 5ft 6
BMI 26 ish
frame small/medium ( I would never have said that before..the wrist info...I'd have said medium/large, but my fingers do slightly overlap)
Size 12 top 13's bottom (DONT ASK!!!)

Hi im 5ft 9
Bmi 23 ish now
id say large frame but my fingers just touch now woohoo!

Im with Shaz..12 top 13 bottom LOL

We should start a campaign to make clothes in a size 13!!!

Yeah i totally agree! Even before LT i was a 19 lol! Whats with the even numbers?! xx

Me too 18-20 (although mostly 20 I have to say!)

Haha i would have always said 18 but now i can openly admit they were a bit tight! xx

Snap, was too embarrassed to say it then, but now I am happy to admit it. Only regret I have is that my wedding dress was a size 20. When I see how fab LT is I wish I had done it then, but I don;t think I was in the right place mentally iygm

Yeah i know what you mean hun but i think its too easy for us to think that now looking back! i think you have to hit rock bottom to make you realise and do something about it!
Im trying to get my oh to do it but he is not having it! xx

Me:
Height - 5'6"
Shoes - 9
Frame - large
BMI - 33.5
Chest - 46"
Waist - 38" (& steadily decreasing...)
Leg - 29" ( :()

I'm an awkward shape... it's all chest shoulders & arms...

I was expecting a not so clean measurement then lol x

I was expecting a not so clean measurement then lol x

I am much maligned, misunderstood & prejudged.... :p

How's tricks anyway stranger ?

Totally agree Tracy.. Would love my OH to lose some weight too, I worry terribly about his health, he is a big guy, and gorgeous too. Am not sure whether he could deal with it though, he of pneumonia when he has a sniffle. In saying that obviously I would support hi 150%, he has actually hinted at it lately that 2 chemists are doing LT now near his work, so who knows!!!

Lol i know the feeling, i have a goody 2 shoes reputation!!
Im good thanks hun, how you? xx

Im finding it really hard not to think of his weight now i know how different i feel! Its the best thing i ever did not just for me but my daughter too! Hope your hubby gives it a go hun x

small frame ? by the fingers over lap but at 5ft 9 with size 8 feet I think medium lol but then I still go to the large clothes section when I shop
bmi 25
dress size 12/14

Thanks so much to everyone who replied, tomorrow, in one of my many vacant hours...:(, I'm going to look at them all in detail and see if there is a connection!!
Thanks again!

Back