Boris's diary ( thats not my real name its Matt)

I've always been the fat popular funny one !! :) I love my groupie following ! Xx

Hiya, well soon you will be the slim funny one, how good will that feel xx:D

lol Have you not seen that before? My little Shih Tzu does that all the time - its so funny. :D I think my husband does it as much as my dog does, come to think of it.

I live with nutters. :D Not that I'm not one myself.:angeldevil::whistle:

No never before, I must live a sheltered life! Note to self: must get out more lol xx

Total wine freak. Gin too but been good on both. Pampered myself today and got nails at both ends done so didn't miss the carbs. Water intake upped but still not enough. Likely to be a bad day tomorrow as it's last chance before seeing counsellor on Monday. LL starts Wednesday for me! Any plans for the weekend?

Hi matt, you excited about starting next week? Are you starting straight away or waiting till the Monday? X

Hiya

My advice is to get started straight away, the sooner you start the sooner you finish!

Good luck xx

I decided to start it straight away. My first meeting is at 930 on the 16th so looking forward to a vanilla milkshake for breakfast! Already cut out all fizzy juice and cut down on carbs. This week I am going to try and cut out all carbs.

I have preferred having a couple of weeks from the info meeting to actually starting as it's let me really think about it. Just incase I changed my mind I took pictures of myself in my underwear last night and I realised I need to do this for my health and not just because I want to look good!

X

misslouise193 said:
I decided to start it straight away. My first meeting is at 930 on the 16th so looking forward to a vanilla milkshake for breakfast! Already cut out all fizzy juice and cut down on carbs. This week I am going to try and cut out all carbs.

I have preferred having a couple of weeks from the info meeting to actually starting as it's let me really think about it. Just incase I changed my mind I took pictures of myself in my underwear last night and I realised I need to do this for my health and not just because I want to look good!

X

You seem to have the right frame of mind and I'm sure you will do well!

I did LL for my health, but there was a small part of me wanted to be happy in myself. I wanted to be able to buy something i wanted to wear and not something that covered a multitude of sins. I love buying clothes now and feel so much happier in myself LL was the best thing thar happened to me for sure! Xx

Hi Boris it's the lighter life counsellor Im going to see tomorrow. I'm starrting Wednesday on the packs as Im in London for the day on Tuesday. My first proper class is Wednesday evening. Hope you're planning to have fun today!!

Back