Breaking bad habits and getting to target.

So, I went a bit off track last night as I was feeling really down. Not in the way that I would have before, (I ate a slice of bread with butter!!), but was pleased that I managed to recognize that it was a ‘trigger’ from the past and I was able to get past it.
I know I wont have lost this week even if I could have made it to weigh which is annoying, but I have drawn my line in the sand, and Im back on the wagon.

Onwards & downwards hey..

Tuesday 1st Feb – Extra Easy
B – Sw brekkie quiche (made with chopped quorn sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, bacon and sprinkled with chives), baked beans
L – home made sweet potato& chilli soup, 5 x scan bran (HEXB), 2 satsumas
S – 2 satsumas
D – Same as yest, lamb fillets, cous cous, roasted veg (aubergine, onion, courgette, mushrooms). Spicy tomato sauce on top (made with herbs, chopped toms and chilli).
Sins – 0 – still overdrawn (more so now even!)
Ex – swimming or Gym – haven’t yet decided..

Last edited:
Update request :) BIG LINE UNDER THE LAST FEW DAYS

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Meli! The line has been drawn...and the food diary is back!
Have been away with work for the last almost week - hence no diaries. Have been 97% on plan whilst i was away, had a wobble at the beginning of the week, but the wagon pulled up at the front of the hotel (plus I had some support from you guys - thank you!) and Im back on my journey... gee up! lol!
In the process of making a huge pot of speed soup for the week, and have planned out the next 7 days, so going back to basics. Oh what is that I see in the distance... Mr target...well - I cant wait to meet you! :)

Sunday 6th Feb - Extra Easy
B - 2 x ww bread (Hexb) 42 g cheddar (HEXA), bacon & mushrooms. Bertolli light spread - 2
L / D - Roast beef, sw roast pots, cabbage, green beans, carrots, 1 x yorkie - 5, gravy - 2
Sins - 9.
Going for a long walk later today, some fresh air, and am looking forward to it. Bring on the body magic!

Natty mo xx

Carrying on with the planning, so thought I'd get my diary in for tomorrow.

Monday 7th Feb - Green Day
B - none. was feeling poorly
L - Speed Soup, 1 x wholemeal bread (HEXB), fibre+ bar (HEXB)
D - scrambled egg, beans
HEXA - milk in tea and coffee. Maybe cheese on my beans later if I fancy it.

Last edited:
Don't worry you will get to target..you don't have a lot to go now and you've come such a long way :) Keep up that motivation and that body magic and you will see how it will pay off.

Dinner sounds lovely...might go out and get some prawns tonight to copy your dish ;)

Thanks Meli - you should defo try it. Im feeling really icky today, so plain foods for me and will have the prawn pasta later in the week!

Still not feeling 100%, but on the road to recovery at least..

Tueday 8th Feb - Extra Easy
B - 2 weetabix (HEXB), Skimmed Milk (HEXA), banana
L - sml bowl, speed soup, baked beans, poached egg & mush
D - Steak, Sw wedges, mushy peas, mushrooms, onion, tomato.
Exercise - walking, 1 hour.

Last edited:
Feeling defo on the road to recovery. My appetite is returning, which is good news!
Here therefore, is the diary for tomorrow:

Wednesday 9th Feb - Extra Easy
B - Poached Egg x 2, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon, 2 x ww sausages -1
s - Speed soup. Melon & grapes
L - Tuna & side salad - lettuce, toms, cucumber, spring onion.
D - Stir fry veg (beansprouts, mushrooms, garlic, mange tout, onion, pepper) with chicken, boiled noodles, egg fried rice.
Exercise - 1 hour gym (Cardio)
Sins - 2 ww sausages - 1, options drink - 2, 1 ferrero rocher 2.5 = 3
HEXA - milk for 5.5 drinks, HEXB - Fibre+ bar

Weekly total 99.5/105

Last edited:
Trying to have a bit of a fishy day today. OH doesnt eat fish, so doing a week is out of the question, so going to try and add in the odd day here and there!

Thursday 10th Feb - Extra Easy
B - Smoked Salmon, scrambled eggs, plum tomatoes
L - Tuna Salad, Melon & Grapes. 1 x Alpen light (.5 HEXB)
S - Alpen light - (.5 HEXB), Banana
D - Prawn linguine (jamie oliver receipe above), creme fraiche - 2.5, 2 x garlic bread - 5, side salad. 28g parmesan - (HEXA)
sins - creme fraiche - 2.5, garlic bread - 5 = 7.5

Exercise - 1 hour gym

Weekly total 92/105

Last edited:
Went to Asda and still couldn't find it...mind you they had limited stock on everything yesterday. Guess Wed. is not a good day to go grocery shopping. Will definately try it out once I find some, thanks for the recipe :)

No worries hon, hope you find it soon! I had it for dinner last night..yummy!

Friday 11th Feb - Extra Easy
B - 28g oats (HEXB), mullerlight (magic porridge), banana, blueberries
L - Jkt pot with beans, side salad. Melon & grapes
D - Sw burgers, topped with bacon & cheese (HEXA), wedges, and salad- lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber, pepper. SW BBq sauce for dipping the wedges!
Sins - 1 lrg red wine - 8
Exercise - 1 hour gym

Weekly total 84/105

Last edited:
Another weekend of over-synning for me....will I ever learn?! Great to catch up with friends though and back on track today. Seems to be a pattern for me at the moment 110% on track M-F and weekend I grow devils horns. Sigh..

Monday 14th Feb - Red day
B - 28g Oats (HEXB), Skimmed Milk (HEXA), banana, blueberries, Syrup - 2.5
L - 5 scan bran (HEXB), Cottage cheese, cucumber, tomato. Mullerlight, apple
S - Melon & strawberries
D - Beef casserole, BNS mash
Ex - Body Balance 1 hour, spinning 45 mins
Sins - syrup 2.5

Morning all

I did my two classes at the gym last night, and can really feel it today!
Stuck to 100% on plan day yest and feeling good as I go into day 2. Hope I can keep this going beyond the weekend..

Tuesday 15th Feb - Extra Easy
B - Scrambled egg, smoked salmon, mushrooms, tomatoes
L - 5 scan bran (HEXB), cottage cheese, Cucumber, tomato. Melon & Strawberries
S - Mullerlight, apple, banana (Have a long eve ahead and not home till late, so brought in plenty of free snacks!)
D - Beef Meatballs, pasta, side Salad. 28g parmesan (HEXA)
Sins - 0 - still trying to claw back from the weekend. At most will have an options hot choc - 2

Day 2 - 100%

GAH!!! I am soooo annoyed with myself! I left my lunchbag at home today and I have no cash on me! So a trip to tesco at lunch is in order. What a bleedin pain!!

So - my diary will look something like this..?

Wednesday 16th Feb - Green Day

B - 2 weetabix (HEXB), skimmed milk (HEXA), banana, blueberries
L - tomato Pasta - 1, Mixed Berries, apple
S - apple
D - Sweet potato wedges, mushy peas, omelette with spring onion, tomato, 42g cheddar (HEXA), 85g Bacon (HEXB)
Sins - 2 - XL mayo on dinner, 2 - options hot choc, 1 - tomato pasta = 5

Off to gym tonight, so planning 1 hour cardio and then weights. Going to give the gym a good pounding! lol :)

Last edited:
Really enjoyed the gym this evening, Did half hour x-trainer, 10 mins rowing machine and then some leg weights and sit ups. Still aching bad from Monday night but no pain no gain! lol!

Made a batch of yummy soup for tomorrow, going to read my book and relax for a while now I think, while OH shouts at the football on the telly....men!

Diary for tomorrow:

Thursday 17th Feb - Extra Easy
B - 28g oats (HEXB), skim milk (HEXA), Banana, Blueberries
S - apple,
L - Spicy tomato & pepper soup. Melon & Strawberries, Mullerlight
D - Out at Ortegas Spanish restaurant. Have checked the menu and am opting for Chicken Brocheta - chicken on a skewer and grilled, served with rocket, spinach, french beans, tomato and red onion salad and Chunky Chips (which i guesstimate to be 10?) Am driving, so will happily sup my diet coke :)
Sins - main meal - 10

Well done on your last few days sticking to plan and really working hard at the gym!!!
Enjoy your meal at the Spanish restaurant tonight :)

Woo hoo for Friday! :)

Friday 18th Feb - Extra Easy

B - Scrambled Egg, Mushrooms, tomato
L - Pasta n sauce - 1, Quorn chunks, Bacon, Side Salad (lettuce, tomato, onion, pepper
S - Mullerlight, Banana
D - Sw chicken curry, pilau rice, onion bhaji's, naan bread (made with 75g brown bread flour - HEXB)
HEXA - milk for drinks
Sins - 3- olive oil (for bread),1- pasta n sauce, 6- glass of wine = 10

Day 1 of 100% Sw'er

Good morning!

So i had the realisation this weekend that I now have less than 4 months until I am bridesmaid at my best friends wedding, and the FEAR has now kicked in!! So I am 100% on it. No messing around, no doing it half heartedly, no more excuses. It starts now...

Monday 21st Feb - Extra Easy
B - Scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomato
L - Leek & Pot soup, melon, pineapple & strawberry fruit salad
S - 1 satsuma, 1 apple, 1 banana
D - Prawn Linguine - prawns, pasta (65g), chilli, mushrooms, leek, garlic, creme fraiche - 2.5. Side salad, tomato, lettuce, onion
Sins - creme fraiche - 2.5, options hot choc - 2
Hexa - milk for tea and coffee, Hexb - TBC
Exercise - 60 mins balance, 45 min spin.

Here is goes...

Last edited:
Back