Breaking bad habits and getting to target.

It's about 3.5 months till my birthday as well and want to be at least half way to my target, so we are in it together hun! Good luck :)

Yay - lets do it together Meli :)

Did spinning last night, and it was tough, do my legs hurt today! I was meant to go to the gym with OH this morn, but couldnt get up! So will do 1/2 hour Davina at home this morning before I head to London for meetings & work event.

Tuesday 22nd Feb - Extra Easy
B - 28g Oats (HEXB), Skimmed Milk (HEXA), blueberries, banana
L - Tuna & boiled egg salad - lettuce, onion, pepper, tomato, cucumber. Light dressing. Mullerlight
S - Pineapple, melon & strawberries. 1 apple
D - Have reviewed the manu for the meal tonight, and think that Pad See Iew - Stir-fried flat noodles with chicken, vegetables, egg and soy sauce is my best choice as I think I will only need to syn any oil?!
Sins - thai main - 6 for oil, 1 bottle of wine 25 = 31
Exercise, 2 x 1/2 hour Davina fit sections.

Last edited:
Morning All.

Well, we are upon Wednesday and I have so far done body magic on both days and will continue to do so for the next few too. Am aiming to try to do something daily to help shape n tone as well as shift the pounds. I am on a mission :)

Wednesday 23rd Feb - Extra Easy
B - fibre+ bar (HEXB), skinny mocha -3, satsuma
L - mini quiches, salad - lettuce, cucumber, peppers, tomato, onion. Fruit salad - pineaple, melon & Strawberres.
S - mullerlight, banana
D - Chicken with peppers, onion, mushrooms in pitta (6.5) passata with chilli & garlic (like Chilli Sauce!), wedges, and a big salad - lettuce, onion, pepper, cucumber, carrot. spoon xl mayo - 2
Sins - mocha - 3, mayo - 2, pitta 6.5 = 11.5 used.

Last edited:
Manic day at work today - so just grabbed a min to update diary..

Thursday 24th Feb - Extra Easy
B - Magic Porridge (HEXB), blueberries, banana
L - 2 x mini quiche, salad - Lettuce, cucumber, onion, carrot, tomato, celery. 2 apples
S - Fruit salad - melon, pineapple, strawberries
D - Out for dinner - naughty Nattymo!
Exercise - 45 mins boxercise
Sins - 20 for dinner, 3 for mocha sachet drink. = 23

Last edited:
Hurrah for Friday!

Yay - its the weekend, and for once I have NO PLANS! Thats right, nothing to take me off track - feed me lots of wine or give me food at the end of the night! None of that! Its all about chilling out, healthy meals and the gym. Lovely.

So that started with me being up sprightly and at a spin class today before work - which was tough but gets me in 'the zone'.

So - diary for today:

Friday 25th Feb - Extra Easy
B - Mullerlight toffee with choc/fudge alpen light broken up into it (0.5 HEXB)
L - Speed soup (big bowl), Banana, apple
S - apple, Alpen light (0.5 HEXB)
D - Thai Prawn laksa soup (prawns, noodles, stock, garlic, chilli, beansprouts, mushrooms, carrot, reduced fat coconut milk & thai red paste) - 4 for coconut milk, 2.5 for red thai paste
Exercise - 45 mins spin (done)
Sins - 6.5 for dinner, 3 for mocha drink (loving these!)

Have a great weekend whatever you egt up to xx

Its the weeeeeknd! Hurrah! But up at 7:30 - why can I not lie in anymore?!

Off to the gym a bit later, going to do a huge workout (well and hour and a half) and then a swim, sauna and jacuzzi.

Saturday 26th Feb - Extra Easy
B - bacon, tomato, mushroom, poached egg, potato Rosti
L - Mullerlight & alpen light crumbled in .5 HEXB, Banana, melon slice x2
D - Making pizza's, Napolina pizza base (22), passata, salami (1.5) 42g cheddar (HEXA & 3), mushrooms, ham, onion, herbs. Potato wedges & salad (lettuce, tomato, beetroot, onion, cucumber, pepper. 2 x low cal wine - 4
Sins - 16.5
Exercise - 1.5 hour cardio & weights, 30 mins swim (did 25 mins run (252 cals), 20 mins XTrain (198 cals) 20 mins step (265 cals) then relaxed in sauna and jacuzzi. I feel there may be pain tomorrow...
.5 HEXB still to use - Maybe another alpen light?

weekly sins - 30.5/70 (39.5 to use)

Last edited:
Missed Body combat this morning, oh well - had a lie in instead. nice.
Off to see my family later, its mums birthday today, so having a rost over with them. They are pretty good doing me seperate roast spuds and the like!

Sunday 27th Feb - Extra Easy
B - 2 ww bread (HEXB) - made as french toast, topped with banana, strawberries & blueberries (pic attached)
L - Roast beef, cabbage, swede & carrot mash, roast pots, gravy (2), mini yorkshire - (2.5)
D - Jacket pot, with beans and 42g cheddar (HEXA), melon, mullerlight
Sins - 2 for gravy, 2.5 for mini york, options hot choc - 2 (6.5)
Exercise - Jillian Michaels DVD

Weekly total 6.5/70 (33.5 to use)

Attachments

• french toast.jpg
    french toast.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Monday 28th Feb - Extra Easy

B - breakfast rice (pudding rice, 0.5 HEXA skim milk, mullerlight, banana)
L - tomato & pepper soup, melon & strawberries, Satsuma, apple
S - Fibre+ bar (HEXB)
D - Chilli con carne (xl mince, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, chilli, passata) Rice, 21g XL cheese (0.5 HEXA). Side salad - lettuce, cucumber, onion, beetroot, tomato.
Exercise - 45 min spin class
Sins - Dash milk - 1, options hot choc - 2 = 3

weekly total - 3/70 (30.5 to use)

Last edited:
Update on the breakfast rice - it was bloomin gorge! am going to play around with the receipe and quantities moving forth (I used 50G pudding rice, 250 ml milk and 300 ml water - packet said to do all milk but i deviated!) I then mixed when cool with banana & custard muller, topped with blueberries and a chopped banana. Am stuffed still and I had it at half seven! :)

1st March already! Where does the time go - seriously?! My life is pasing me by - lol!

Spin last night was tough but good and looking forward to another gym session tonight.

Tuesday 1st March - Extra Easy
B - 2 x ww sausages - 1, scrambled egg, mushrooms, beans
L - Pasta, bacon, mixed veg (peas, tomato, onion, mushroom), in passata. 42g cheddar (HEXA) on top. Melon & strawbs
S - Apple, banana, satsuma
D - Chicken wrapped in bacon, roast pots, cabbage, carrots. Stuffing - 2.5. York pudding - 2.5, gravy - 2
Exercise - gym (20min xtrain, 20min stepper, 10 mins rowing, sit ups, weights)
HEXB - 2 alpen light?

weekly total 8/70 (22.5 to use)

Last edited:
What's the update on your loss this past week while I've been away??
The french toast looks lovely with all that fruit on top!
You are definately doing 10times better than me on the body magic side...wanted to get straight back to the gym after my time away, but have this virus that doesn't want to leave me!

Hey Meli!

Was +1 this week (but had 4 meals out last week), so I wasnt shocked. Will have that and more off this week - i promise!

The fruity toast was oh so yum, defo will have that again soon - maybe Thursday?! Ho hum...

Your weekend sounds fab, rest up and get better from the virus as exercising when not well wont help hon. Hope you are better soon xx

Didnt make the gym this eve - naughty! So going tomorrow morn before work...no pain...no gain..

Wednesday 2nd March - Extra Easy
B - Breakfast rice, toffee muller, banana
L - 6 Ryvita crackerbread (HEXB), 4 x light cheese triangles (saving one for dinner!), ham slices. Melon & Strawberries, Mugshot
S - 2 satsuma, apple, alpen light - 3
D - Cottage pie (xl mince, peas, mushrooms, onion, carrots, topped with mash made with 1 x cheese triangle (from HEXA) and splash of milk - 1), green beans, Wedges
Sins - splash of milk - 1, alpen light - 3, options hot choc - 2

Weekly total 6/70 (16.5 remaining)

Morning

Im struggling today. I had a sneeky peak at the scales this morn (I know I shouldnt as weight is Sat) and they havent moved, not one tiny bit! I feel like i have had a 100% week, extra exercise and min alcohol / naughties and nada.
I still have a stone till target and just feeling deflated. I am going to keep going with the plan and make some changes. IE - reduce my portion sizes and switch to mainly red rather than EE as I have had a mixed history on EE. (apart from today as I have left over shep pie for lunch!)
Fingers crossed it gives a kick..

Thursday 3rd March - Extra Easy
B - 2 ww bread (HEXB), made into french toast, banana, blueberries, raspberries, sweetner
L - Left over shepherds pie (1), green beans, broccoli. Melon, apple
S - Satsuma, fibre + (6)
D - Cajun chicken, made with passata, mushrooms, pepper, onion, garlic, chilli. Served with small portion of wedges, and green beans
Exercise - running, 1 hour.
Sins - Fibre+ bar - 6

Weekly total 6/70 (10.5/70 remain)

Friday 4th March - Red Day

B - 28g Oats (HEXB), Skim Milk (HEXA), banana, blueberries, spoon syrup - 3
L - smoked Salmon omelette, 2 x laughing cow triangles (0.5 HEXA), mushrooms. Melon. Mullerlight (Omelette was yummy!)
D - Home made burgers, Bacon, slice cheese (0.5 HEXB), 227g potato (made into wedges - HEXB), salad - lettuce, tomato, onion, pepper, gherkin
Sins - Syrup - 3, options choc - 2

Tuesday 8th March - Green Day
B - 2 x choc weetabix (HEXB+2), Skim milk (HEXA), rasberries (omg how yum are these?!)
L - Jkt pot & beans, mullerlight, apple
D - Quorn burger, 57g roll (HEXB), cheese (HEXA), Sw wedges, Salad - Lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomato, pepper
Ex - 1st day of Jillian's 30 day shred. eek!

1st Day of Lent - and 1st Day of my 'lentern vows'!
which include:
- 6 days red / green / M2M per week with 1 EE only (works better for me on these plans)
- Exercise in one form or another EVERY DAY. Starting 30 day shred this eve as couldnt get it working on my laptop last night, but its now been sorted by the nice man in IT.
- 2.5 - 3L water per day
- Min 5 F&V portions per day

Giving myself some strict rules to stick to, but I know it can be done and that I will do it..

so onwards we go:
Wednesday 9th March - M2M
B - 2 choc weetabix (HEXB+2), Skim Milk (HEXA), Banana
S - fibre+ bar (HEXB)
L - Tuna & egg salad (rocket, cucumber, tomato, pepper, onion). FF dressing - 0. Mullerlight, apple
D - Quorn fillets in a tomato sauce - 1, potato wedges, green Beans, cabbage. 28g parmesan sprinkled on Quorn (HEXA)
Sins - 3 so far. prob an options before bed = 5 for the day
Exercise - first shred day.

Am away from today with work until Tuesday, so no more diaries until then..going to bring my shred DVD with me and can carry in on in my hotel room!

Thursday 10th March - M2M
B - 2 choc weetabix (HEXB +2), Skim Milk (HEXA), strawberries, rasberries
L - chicken & bacon salad, Mixed Berries, Mullerlight
S - apple
D - Quorn burger in 57G roll (HEXB) with salad - rocket, tomato, onion, cucumber, wedges, Mushy peas. 2 x processed cheese slice (HEXA). spoon mayo - 2
sins - 4 so far. might have 1 slice of bacon on my burger - 1.5 = 5.5

Good luck on making the right choices while you are away. You must share what this Shred DVD is like when you're back.

Tuesday 15th March - M2M

B - 2 choc weetabix (HEXB+2), Skim milk (HEXA), banana
L - Cous cous, mixed veg, melon, apple
S - mullerlight
D - Chicken Fajitas, 1 wrap - 8, 227g wedges (HEXB), 42g cheddar (HEXA)
Ex - day 2 of shred - the buns hurt!
sins - 2 - weetabix, 8 - wrap = 10

Back