breda's ww diary to good health

very well behaved Breda! Ive eaten like a pig lol. Good luck for tomorrows WI :D xxx

Good luck for WI x

Lol good luck mazie... Is your WI today too Breda? I get confused! X

She would have weighed this morning Carly but likes to keep us waiting for the results haha xx

Awwww wanna kno now lol x

shes an utter tease!

Sorry girls this is not my day with this damm computer!!!:mad:. I cant get my ticker to change and I had a reply written and the broadband went down and I lost it !!!!

Down 1.5 lbs today and I am thrilled . one more pound to my 5% . Will make me work this week. I wasnt expecting to be down today . I had sandles on today rather than runners :eek: Anyway oficially 10lb down :D:D . Will post menu later and have a chat . Have to feed the masses !!!!!!!

What do you mean tease !!!!!!!. :p

CONGRATS! brilliant result! in the double figures now and will definitely get that 5% next week :D xxx (p.s, who called you a tease? some people have a real cheek!)

Hello!

Ive come to follow your diary- looks great!
Well done on the loss, you'll get that 5% award for next week im sure of it!!!!!

Ruth
x

Now give me a few more months to have another stone down and then I might be a tease !!!!!!!watch out OH ....meeeeoh:eek::eek:

Hi Trefoil ,lovely to have you following this madness. Am thrilled with today all right.Roll on 5% (please!!!!!!!)

Lol! OH better watch out! Fab loss well done xx

Brilliant Brenda...good for you!! 1.5lbs is a super loss! Hope you've had a good day x

Woop woop! Xx

Thanks everyone . I am delighted . Its a good goal now to get that 1lb down for next week . This week is going to be difficult though because we have a wedding on Saturday and I aim to have a good day. !!!!. Anyway I am going to have to be extra good the rest of the week and keep as many weeklies as I can for Saturday.

Todays Menu

Breakfast
30g porridge...................3pp
1/2 pt skim milk..............3pp

Lunch
Wrap..............................4pp
chicken...........................4pp
Peppers,tomato ,red onion,
1Tbsp Relish....................1pp
orange

Dinner
1 portion WW oven chips (11chips !!)..5pp
WW Beef Lasagne (very sloppy yeuck)..7pp

Snacks
WW Jelly,strawberries, 1tbsp WW Cream..1pp
1 WW eclaire..................2pp

30/29

your food looks nice :) those ww chips r a flipping rip off though! my portion came to 12 pps last night lol. will make my own i think xxx

11 chips for 5PP :eek:

Enjoy the wedding, we're off to one on Friday where the food is a BBQ followed by an on-site ice-cream van - hmm, already I'm wondering if it's even possible to stay within points that day :D

Back