breda's ww diary to good health

Do WW do their own chips? I never knew that!

Ruth
X

Hi . yes Ruth ,ovenchips and they are nice and chunky but the portionsize is tiny. Karen is right it must be less to make wedges yourself and season with a bit of BBq seasoning or something. Must work out a big spud !!!!!!!!!

Hi doing it for me. At least a BBQ should have some salads and chicken. The ice-cream van ..youre on your own there. !!
(mind you a scoop of ice-cream is only 3 or 4 points depending on flavour. ) Go For It .... Yayyyyyyyyy weeklies

Breda -smashing to read you are doing so well.I've got the bruises to spell the opposite!!!!!!! sp;ent the entire day feeding my mind rather than my body and chickened out of wi tonight. how stupid is that:break_diet: had been doing so ok keeping the sugar monster in his cage too:confused:

Hi Mazie , sorry to hear you didnt feel up to WI tonight but thats OK everyone has their good and bad days with this.Its a journey and its going to have its ups and downs. It sounds like you were doing so well too keeping the nasty sugar monster away. Why did you talk yourself out of it do you think ?? Would love to chat to you about it. (send me a message if you prefer ) All the girls are great here and always know how to give people a boost .keep talking to us .

Hi petal! Sounds a sensible plan so u can enjoy wedding and stay on track :)

WW chips are a rip off lol :) I like homemade ones xx

250g is a lot of chipped raw potato and only 5 PPs. if you get one of those mesh chip trays, sprinkle chips with spice/salt and spray them with frylight they will crisp up lovely in the oven. I used to haver them all the time on SW and were yummy. nice to use sweet potato too (sprinkled with paprika). gosh.. making myself hungry lol

Ya think I will use the rest of the bag for the kids and use potatoe wedges myself too. !!!!!!!!! . How is everyone today. Just went off with my pal shopping this morning to help our nerves.:eek: We both have boys starting exams today. (Any excuse really) . Walked for 2 hours around the shopping centre ...must have clocked up a fair few steps !!!!!!

Had our lunch out but I had a tuna,coleslaw and tomatoe sandwich. Probably loads of mayo in tuna and coleslaw. Better give that a few points extra:eek:

Day so far
Breakfast
30g porridge............3pp
1/2 pt skim milk.......3pp

Lunch
2 slices br bread ........4pp
2tbsp coleslaw(full Fat)...6pp
Tuna (1 big Tbsp)..........2.pp
Mayo in tuna???..............3pp

Snacks
1*skinny cow dippers minis ........2pp(yum)
SF Jelly, strawberries, 1 tbsp WW cream..1pp
Dinner
Spagetti Bolognese
150g brown spagetti..............4pp
75g minced steak..................3pp
1/5 jar dolmio ......................2pp

33/29 so far !!!!!!!!!!

4-weeklies used

Last edited:
Food looks lovely for today :) Hope you son did ok with his exam... nerve racking times all round I'd guess.

Hi brenda hope you enjoyed your shopping venture today and im sure you must have clocked up a good number of steps! Good luck to your son with his exams xx

hope all went well today, for your sons exam and for you getting some retail therapy! xxx

Hope you had a nice day and enjoyed yourself and I echo what everyone else said about the boys doing well in their exams!

Ruth
X

mega stupid

My stupidness really takes the biscuit.I told myself that to wi was better than ignore completelyv so went to a n am class. Oh the patheticness of it all-put on a pound and in the morning too! Had I done the sensible thing and gone the previous evening it would have been even more:sigh:

Hope u had a good shopping trip! I'm sure ur son's exams will be fine :) xx

Hi Girls. Sorry have been incommunicado for a day our internet connection was down again. Well The boys were happy enough with the English papers anyway. At least they are started now . The first is usually the worst. . Thanks so much for all your best of luck wishes. Daughter came home from school today complaining of "sore head" and has gone to bed .This is what she does when she is sick she sleeps it off. !!. My food for today has been a bit snacky so far!!

Thursday 9th June
Breakfast
30g porridge............3pp
1/2 pt skim milk.......3pp

Lunch
Wrap.......................4pp
Chicken...................4pp
1 tbsp relish.............1pp
tomatoe,peppers,red onion

snacks
1 bag walkers baked.............2pp
2* WW eclaire.......................4pp
1WW yogurt.........................1pp
1 skinny cow dippers mini......2pp
orange, SF Jelly , 3 strawberries.0pp

Dinner
3* Fish Fingers....................5pp
Portion (12) WW ovenchips...5pp

34/29 so far....................!!!

9 weeklies used to date.

Last edited:
I had a yummy chicken n bacon wrap today! I feel grown up with a wrap lol sounds sad I kno!

I didn't but eclairs this week so now I'm jealous haha x

welcome back breda xx i have gone dessert mental this week. ive bought WW toffee cheesecakes, WW double choc brownies, light choice profiteroles and more light choice syrup sponges. i may possbly be due on LOL.

I haven't seen the WW eclairs... perhaps this is a good thing ;) Karen.... I'm on my way round... yummy :D :D

Thay are scrummy . I was in Dunnes stores here today and they were reduced to half price !!! couldnt resist. Ate two ,gave the rest to the savages here (men of the house !!!) because I was in such a nibbly mood today I could have woofed them all before bedtime. I think I will have to be careful with them too Carly.

Karen !!! . Have you lost the run of yourself girl. ....(Ill Be around soon too !!)

Daughter up and about again TG . I think it was just a headache. She is a bit cranky but hopefully will be ok. Its so hard when they reely cant explain to you how they feel .

Share the cheesecake love! (where did u get that - that and profiteroles is a fave.. and hot cookie dough from the Hut haha) I am so disappointed our tesco doesn't have light choices... :( x

My stupidness really takes the biscuit.I told myself that to wi was better than ignore completelyv so went to a n am class. Oh the patheticness of it all-put on a pound and in the morning too! Had I done the sensible thing and gone the previous evening it would have been even more:sigh:

I am really glad you went though Mazie because I bet listening to the talk set you up again for this week. Dont worry about the 1lb up that could be TOTM on the way or constipation (Drives me nuts) or even different shoes.!!!. What would you think about putting a diary up here each day and the girls (& guys) are great to give advice. You can do this . Its a lot about breaking old habits and starting new ones . Ask yourself when you are tempted "do i want that cake or to fit in a nice dress for Christmas say ... then move away from it and find something to keep you occupied .. better still dont have them in the house ... think about the diary.

Back