breda's ww diary to good health

Good luck xx

Feel a bit fed up this morning but am still going to go to WI. Had another binge last night to add to my woe . I will be up today with the wedding blowout , TOTM and last night but its lesson learned and back to reality today. Need the class to snap me out of this "phase" . Bit nervous about Friday too . . Will update when I get back today !!!!!!!!!!

Good luck breda. I binged last night too and am in throes of totm. It's just temporary and weigh-in will draw a line under it. we have many more good days than bad ones, thank goodness! X

Breda, I was feeling exactly the same on Sunday. Wedding on Friday - cue off limits food, cue binge-mode. Saturday and Sunday I couldn't stop thinking about food and working my way through way too much sugar. Then TOTM started, oh, could it get any better? Finally I decided to stop beating myself up about being human and caving in... yesterday was much better and things are feeling a bit more level today too. Look how far you've come, give yourself a pat on the back :)

You wont believe this but I STS (Stayed the same !!) . I really cant believe it. I am so glad I went to class now because it had crossed my mind to skip it this week I had been so off track. Have to be really carefull now this week that it doesnt catch up with me this week. (sometimes might take two weeks for a bad week to show.)
Feel Great now. clean slate and off on a new week .......... Will get that one pound for my 5% goal this week .

Just proves I suppose one bad day doesnt make a bad week . !!!!!!!!

Plan for today

Breakfast
30g porridge............3pp
1/2 pt skim milk.......3pp

Lunch(out with friend)
wrap.......................4pp
Chicken...................4pp
1* tbsp relish...........1pp
peppers ,red onion, Tomatoe, cucumber

Dinner
Chicken...................4pp
200g steamed potatoes....4pp
3tbsp mushroom sauce made with skimmilk........................2pp
Brocalli, carrots.

Snacks
1* skinny cow mini dippers...2pp

1* WW yogurts....................1pp
1* mini babybel....................1pp

29/29 so far

Last edited:
FANTASTIC! what a relief for you and what you say is spot on about a bad day not making a bad week. im relying on that nugget of wisdom for my weigh-in tomorrow lol. hope you have a great day chuck xxx

Well done Breda on the STS, proves you got it right the days you were on-plan...

Now, focus your attention on that last cursed pound of lard, and BLITZ IT THIS WEEK!

No trouble to you, girl ;)

love it Conor ..pound of lard ... exactly what it is actually!!!!!!!!!

Thats my goal for this week . It Shall be blitzed :D:D

Much nicer picture by the way !!!!

Karen .. you will be fine tomorrow girl . Bet you will be down

Brilliant Breda! Well done for going to the meeting, it paid off, you are sounding really positive again :) 1lb this week.... a breeze for you.

Hiya Brenda, well done on the STS today!! Must have been a good motivation booster...god I could be doing with one of those ha! x

Well done for STS :) that's awesome xx

Thanks everyone , I am going to be really good until Friday when I will be fasting from 12pm thursday night anyway and dont know what I will eat that evening when I come out of anesthetic. Just have to watch when I come home on Saturday that I am not feeling sorry for myself and treating myself with food. Just thought I may not get to class on Tuesday because I am not supposed to drive for a week . My friend might take me .......:D. will post menu later . not organised yet for today .

Im sure your friend will take you after your op! prehaps hubby can bring in decent food for you after you wake too. i dunno what the hosp food is like in Ireland but if its anything like England i would definitely make other arrangements! xxx

Hehe Karen . will see how I feel after op. depends on what time of the day i am done id say . If its late i probably wont be in any mood for food !!!!!!

Food for today so far

Breakfast
2* slices of brown bread.......4pp
2* tsp flora light..................1pp
Bananna.
1/2 pt skim milk (for teas )...3pp

Lunch
2* slices brown bread.........4pp
2* tsp flora light................1pp
2* thin slices.....................1pp
salad

snacks
small cupcake ..................6pp (guess)
cappachino.......................3pp
full size crunchie...............5pp
Clubmilk..........................4pp
Bag walkers baked............2pp

Dinner
WW Beef Hotpot................6pp

40/29

11 weeklies used !!

Last edited:
I am ashamed to say that a daily KFC was actually written into my birthing plan and i swore i would disallow any visits from hubby if he turned up emptyhanded. Well... my excuse was that i had C.Sections so was in for 5 days and refused to eat the hospital food. it wasnt anything to do with being greedy...er-hem!

Have had a really bad evening. Had 11 points of rubbish I didnt need (11 weeklies gone) Think the reason was I had the cupcake at 11oclock today when I met my friend and that set me craving . I should know better at this stage:cry::cry:. That damm sugar monster is never far away from me .

Also I didnt have my porridge this morning which is great to control blood sugars . I had toast ...

Last edited:
Hey hun don't beat yourself up for caving into the sugar monster. I'm sure we've ALL been there. 11 weeklies is fine - only worry if it's -11 ;) You've also got a lot going on this week, so be kind to yourself. Do you find having porridge really helps to control the cravings later in the day? If so, I might give it a whirl myself.

Hope u enjoyed cupcake hun! That damn sugar monster is after us!! :) hope all goes well with surgery xx

Hey "doing it for me".( Do You mind if I ask your first name I hate typing that every time) I really do find the porridge great . I only have a small bowl(30g -1/3 cup made up with mixture of mostly water and some skimmilk) but it can tide me over till lunchtime most days. Oats have a high protein level compared to other grains.. whereas this morning I had toast and was hungry(craving) again at 11am. I usually put the oats steeping the night before and they cook nice and creamy then. I have a real problem with sugar so I dont add sugar or canderel ,i find if I pour some milk over I can actually taste the sugar(sweetness) in the milk.

Carly , cupcake was nice (lovely yellow icing on top) but bad ,bad,bad for me.

Yummy!!! Lol I want one now x

Back