*Brittany's diary of an overweight twentysomething*

Ah thanks hun, it means so much to know some people are really behind me and your posts always make me smile xxx

Hope ya get better soon love..
Im just getting over it :(

Good Luck with the gym too.... I wish I could afford to go gym :(
xxx

I wish i could afford it - my money really should be going on other things... eep. lol.

Everyone's either ill or getting ill down here :( xx

Right so i was feeling a little better yesterday evening and at 7:15pm had an appointment to give blood, so because i was feeling over my cold i though i'd go along and give my usual donation. I'd completely forgotten that i hadn't eaten since midday and i'd also exercised my little socvks off after work, the blood was flowing really slowly and as she pushed the needle to help it, i felt very dizzy and passed out. I've NEVER passed out whilst giving blood, but my body wasn't having any of it.

I've woken up this morning and my arm feels numb, i feel worse than i did the past few days and i'm sitting in my office looking like an extra from Shaun of the Dead. I woudln't have even come in at all but i'm a temp and if i don't come in, i don't get paid. But if i still feel this rough in a few hours i'm going home. i'd rather have come in and tried to work than not at all. But if you don't hear from me in a few days, it's safe to assume i'm dead. lol.

Oh and because the nurse had to fanny about with the needle, my bruise will be bigger than normal, making me look like a heroin addict. Trying to explain those needle marks is always fun. Lol.

And also, in other Brittany news, i'm completely skint and the money has run out on my electricity and gas meters. So i'm staying with my boyfriend till i get paid on Friday as i have no power in my house. Sticking to a diet is easy when you can't afford to eat. *Tut*

Hope everyone is doing a little better than me at least... xx

aww you poor little love x come here I will look after you !
I hope your bf makes you feel like a princess and your feeling better soon honey xxx lots of hugs gilly x

aww you poor little love x come here I will look after you !
I hope your bf makes you feel like a princess and your feeling better soon honey xxx lots of hugs gilly x

Lol i might take you up on that offer.

My boyfriend makes me feel like a teenager, which is a good thing sometimes lol.

Thanks for your good wishes xxx

So, i lost 4.5lb's this week - WOW. Very impressed with myself, got my stone award, and SOTW - Again. Haha!!

I was hoping to lose a stone by Christmas so i'm ahead of schedule.
Size 10 jeans here i come!

xxx

Well done brit, that is a great weightloss. Have you been doing red or green or both x

I only do green days m'lovely.
Always have :D

Thanks for the kind words xxxx

Well done you!
Can I ask how you get the SW symbols (half stone, slimmer of the week etc) on your signature?

Elaine

Thanks guys,

Elaine, i saved the pictures from the SW website, and uploaded them to photobucket then used the IMG HTML and wrote the code in my signature xxx

So, i lost 4.5lb's this week - WOW. Very impressed with myself, got my stone award, and SOTW - Again. Haha!!

I was hoping to lose a stone by Christmas so i'm ahead of schedule.
Size 10 jeans here i come!

xxx
Yipppeeeeeeeeeeee thats fantastic honey !!!so pleased for you xxxmissed your happy little face xxx

Thanks sweetie!

It means so much to get all this support on here xxxx

Hooray! Well done you :) Loving your determination!

Back