Total Solution bubblebabeuk

Magnesium, psyllium husk tablets, (if you can't handle the husks themselves) aloe vera juice or green tea are all keto friendly ways to keep things moving.

Thank you Mandaxx25, good advice.

Well the senna got things moving and my weigh in showed a amazing total loss of 10 lbs. I am so pleased and that's not even a full week yet.

So day 5 started off quite well, I seem to have a ton of energy and have been keeping busy to distract myself.
I had a hot vanilla shake blended with a heaped teaspoon of physillium husks to make a faux porridge for breakfast. Lunch was another slim and save bar, praline this time (why are slim and save bars so small) then evening meal was a tropical shake (not my favourite but am trying to use them all up).

Given its Friday evening and the rest of the family had pizza in front of a pre-recorded christmas episode of robot wars, I treated myself to a can of coke zero cherry! I don't know if it was being surrounded by pizza munching or the coke but I went to bed actually feeling a bit hungry. Not so hungry as to keep me awake, just enough to be noticeable if you know what I mean? I will try the coke again and if it has the same effect will drop them altogether.

Could be the cherry in it. The coke zero plain version should be OK. I'm still not in ketosis. Just traces showing on the dip stick. Day 7 for me. That's a fantastic loss. Feels amazing doesn't it? Then you can expect to lose about half what you lost this week in your second week. I'm 8lbs down for my first week so far, weigh in tomorrow

Well day 6, no major issues apart from an overwhelming urge to cook stuff I can't eat, the rest of the family don't seems to object though. Was desperate to chew something today so had a exante stollen bar, I had hoped it would be paste like my favourite hot cross bun ones, sadly it wasn't and a really struggle not to chuck it in the bin. Was so sure I would like them I bought 20 of the damn things, very disapointing! I had a hot vanilla shake with added physillium husks for lunch and a toffee caramel shake made into a hot porridge with physillium husks for dinner. Lots of water and black tea and coffee, given up on the cherry coke zero. Might try a normal coke zero tomorrow and see if it causes hunger or not! Looking forward to Mondays weigh in.... getting excited to work out my week one overall loss.

So survived the weekend with minor slips on Sunday, starting my second week full of incentive and excitement!
Luckily the things I ate were low carb so shouldn't affect ketosis too much! I know weight loss will be less in week 2 but plan to power through it!

Congratulations on your big loss!

Thank you cf70, I am over the moon!
Today wasn't to bad, definately easing into it now, avoiding bars helps a lot. Today's menu was apple and cinnamon porridge, s&s thai soup with added physillium husks to fill me up. A water flavouring jelly mad with mousse mix and strawberry shake for supper. Feeling quite thirsty today which is good but does have the side effect of spending a lot of time visiting the bathroom! In fact so much time I'm concidering repainting it!

I was looking to buy the mousse mix but the site seems to be sold out! Would use that for the strawberry and banana shakes as they aren't flavours I enjoy although ive not tried the exante version yet just slim and save that I was on previously. I had chocolate shake for breakfast, white choc and rasperry bar for lunch which I loved and the honeycomb shake for dinner. I definitely find late at night the hardest time but I live with flatmates so I can't touch their food and I threw all mine out so literally can't have anything!

Today was a struggle, a few slips while cooking dinner for the family, will be back to strictness tomorrow. I think seeing on the scales I had only lost a pound this week so far didn't help my mind set this evening.... chin up back to it... off to bed before I mess up any more!

It;s funny isn't it how a small loss can be discouraging rather than encouraging us to try more. Nevermind might mean you get a big loss this week. When I am tempted I try and just think of how unhappy I currently am and how even though in the short term the food will make me happy - I will be unhappy longer term.

Easy for me to say when I don't have a family to cook for however!

Hope you are feeling a bit better today!

Another day done, another day closer to being slimmer! Thanks for the support, it really helps!
Porridge, soup and a bar today. A few mouthfuls of chicken breast and some light babybels, the goal is to stop the naughty extras, thank goodness they are low carb though. I'm thinking a day or two of shakes is the way to go to help. With lots of staying busy!
How's everyone else bearing up?
Am tempted to weigh but will resist... what did everyone else loose in week 2?

Well done! How was the weekend? I had a few slips while I was away but back on plan today. I was walking about 20km a day over the weekend so hopefully damage is a little minimised but I suspect a proper week back on will get me back to where I was!

I've had a almond vanilla shake today with black coffee and that's all. Think next couple of days I'll just do shakes just so there's no weight of food (I know it does not work like this haha it's just my mind playing tricks!)

I only lost 2lb in week 2 but I had a christening which involved alcohol pie and late night pizza so I was happy with that. How are you getting on?

Back